"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

No contact, she reached out

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
I know why she acted the way she did.
We spent way too much time together, 6 months in and I was at her place 6 days a week with her cooking, cleaning, I didn't participate in the household. Then I got a job one month before she left me, at her company, she was my supervisor. Things got worse. More time together, discussing work in the phone during day, her washing my working clothes daily, cooking me launch to take to work. Because lm living with a roomate, she never came to my place, so our relationship was all around her house, her life. She got fed up, I saw her pulling back, and I started to act needy... Smothered her..
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
agree with @dude99 mostly

you could try to friend-zone her hard and simply start telling her about others girls/dates etc
ask her opinion and stuff, like a FRIEND

considering her reaction to the sleep-over... this will feed her hamster HARD and you might WIN.
choose some opportune time, invite HER to a sleep-over (use the kids as excuse)

cant hurt
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
agree with @dude99 mostly

you could try to friend-zone her hard and simply start telling her about others girls/dates etc
ask her opinion and stuff, like a FRIEND

considering her reaction to the sleep-over... this will feed her hamster HARD and you might WIN.
choose some opportune time, invite HER to a sleep-over (use the kids as excuse)

cant hurt
I think I'm past this point. Too much chasing, begging, any attempts, invitations on my part will be declined and put me in a weak position. I think I'm gonna avoid her for now at the kids exchange. Create some mystery and not show up, cos she thinks I'm here waiting for this opportunity to see her.

After she takes the kid now or in the future she could easily ask to do to soenthing with her and the kids. If she wanted. But that won't happen until she believes I'm moved on and her guard will be down
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
agree with @dude99 mostly

you could try to friend-zone her hard and simply start telling her about others girls/dates etc
ask her opinion and stuff, like a FRIEND

considering her reaction to the sleep-over... this will feed her hamster HARD and you might WIN.
choose some opportune time, invite HER to a sleep-over (use the kids as excuse)

cant hurt
Even if he does this and it works.......we all know this dude is going to repeat his beta behavior because he is 100% beta. Hell he already reverted back to acting how he did that got him dumped in the first place. It would be over in days because he would act the exact same way.

Sorry but I could probably pull this off but he cant. I would never try this with a woman because once its over I am smart enough to go out and find 2 or 3 more chicks than to sift through the garbage can trying to make a failed relationship work.....regardless of why it failed.
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Even if he does this and it works.......we all know this dude is going to repeat his beta behavior because he is 100% beta. Hell he already reverted back to acting how he did that got him dumped in the first place. It would be over in days because he would act the exact same way.

Sorry but I could probably pull this off but he cant. I would never try this with a woman because once its over I am smart enough to go out and find 2 or 3 more chicks than to sift through the garbage can trying to make a failed relationship work.....regardless of why it failed.
Nah man, I learnt with my mistakes, not falling for it a 3rd time. She breadcrumbed me with a text and said no to meet up to see my reaction. I failed. She even called to show she was jealous and other crap... Not falling for it again.
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
She will be back man to test again. Come on now, this girl blocked me everywhere. Said would call police and still reached out. She is not scared to approach. It's not a few msgs that closed the case. If she truly wanted to close this for good she wouldn't want my kid around.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
She will be back man to test again. Come on now, this girl blocked me everywhere. Said would call police and still reached out. She is not scared to approach. It's not a few msgs that closed the case. If she truly wanted to close this for good she wouldn't want my kid around.
Yeah she seems like a diamond in the rough. I wish we could all be lucky and find someone as elegant and feminine as her with all that interest she has in you.

Step up your text game- send her texts every hour. If she doesnt respond, ask her why. Push hard- show her how much you care and that you still love her and will do anything to be with her. How can she possibly refuse?

You're right. Calling the police was just a test. I love dealing with women who constantly shyte test me. I just come back with giving her even more attention and keep pushing those executive borders.

Wake TF up dude- If she really wanted to be with you she would be making this easy. WTF is wrong with you?

Jesus I feel sorry for your kids to have to watch their dad act like a total chump over a piece of @ss.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Yeah it's probably done. I still want to handle myself well from now on in my interactions with her about the kids. I became too needy. When I met her I was the bad boy. Im bald, full of tats. I saw her in the bar, she was in out group of friends. I went up to her and said just this "hi, I would like to fk u tonight, wanna come to my place." she said no. I said OK it's your loss. And I left. 2 days later she found me in Facebook and sent me a friend request. I sent her 2 or 3 texts. Asked her for a drink near her place, she said she was sick in bed all Weekend, I said cool ill make u tea and massage all weekend. She was like omg ok come Over. .. We had our first date at her place. She dropped a fwb she had immediately to be with me. Those were the days... Lolololol

I can't believe how I went from day 1 to now only in 7 months.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Yeah it's probably done. I still want to handle myself well from now on in my interactions with her about the kids. I became too needy. When I met her I was the bad boy. Im bald, full of tats. I saw her in the bar, she was in out group of friends. I went up to her and said just this "hi, I would like to fk u tonight, wanna come to my place." she said no. I said OK it's your loss. And I left. 2 days later she found me in Facebook and sent me a friend request. I sent her 2 or 3 texts. Asked her for a drink near her place, she said she was sick in bed all Weekend, I said cool ill make u tea and massage all weekend. She was like omg ok come Over. .. We had our first date at her place. She dropped a fwb she had immediately to be with me. Those were the days... Lolololol

I can't believe how I went from day 1 to now only in 7 months.
None of that happened. Stop trolling.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Anyways man, if I allow the kid to go over. Just keep text shorts about the kid and not initiate, and no more coffee invitations? That's about it?
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
No one answered my question. During the kid exchange should I be present or not? Example if I drive him to her place should I stay in the car or go to her doorstep.? Or if she comes to pick him up, should I bring him downstairs or just send my kid alone? Or I can say I'm at work.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,877
Reaction score
19,114
No one answered my question. During the kid exchange should I be present or not? Example if I drive him to her place should I stay in the car or go to her doorstep.? Or if she comes to pick him up, should I bring him downstairs or just send my kid alone? Or I can say I'm at work.
Why are you even agreeing to any of this? Is that his sister?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top