"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

No contact, she reached out

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Let's see what happens. I wish I could get this girl back. Less than 2 weeks she will reach out to ask when she can pick him up.

I'm gonna have to play this right this time or she will run again. Last time in Xmas when he went over, she spent all night texting me pics of him and her daughter
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Guys makes any difference during the kids exchange to be present or not?
 
Last edited:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
She never met me face to face after the break up 3 months ago. Would a message like this to her would be weak?

"7 months together, introduced to all my family, and I'm not even worth of a coffee to get some closure. Really painful the way you acted post break up"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
"7 months together, introduced to all my family, and I'm not even worth of a coffee to get some closure. Really painful the way you acted post break up"
so much butthurt

dont send this, please
(note: my LTR ghosted me after 4yr, I know how you feel)
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
so much butthurt

dont send this, please
(note: my LTR ghosted me after 4yr, I know how you feel)
You must be in pain.
What would you do in my case? She will Reach out in less than 2 weeks to plan to come to pick up my kid. I begged 2 weeks ago for 4 days after 1,5 months of no contact when she reached out. We have been broken up for 3 months.

She will come to pick him up, should I come downstairs with him, or better be at work and my kid comes downstairs alone? And when she drops him off my kid has the key I can be be work again. Would be better not see her, maybe she can see i don't care and sees a change in my behavior and wonder?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Go downstairs, say goodbye and act like she is the babysitter, an OLD grandmother, your kids friends mom or some random teen...
someone your only focus is taking care of your kid for the time away.

Act normal and netural, do not ask her out or ask her anything, she is not your friend, not your lover and not your interest.

let her do the wondering...
and you will go out for a walk, feel good...
smile at random women and rebirth yourself into who you are without her.

let her do the wondering.
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Go downstairs, say goodbye and act like she is the babysitter, an OLD grandmother, your kids friends mom or some random teen...
someone your only focus is taking care of your kid for the time away.

Act normal and netural, do not ask her out or ask her anything, she is not your friend, not your lover and not your interest.

let her do the wondering...
and you will go out for a walk, feel good...
smile at random women and rebirth yourself into who you are without her.

let her do the wondering.
Are u sure is not best to be busy at work? Let her wonder?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
do anything that you want
they key is to be indifferent to her, not to ignore completely (or she will know you are ignoring her, which is a sign you are not)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
do anything that you want
they key is to be indifferent to her, not to ignore completely (or she will know you are ignoring her, which is a sign you are not)
Yeah indifference is the key for sure. It's
3 months broken up, she could even be seeing already someone, chasing her at this point would look very bad especially for the case of she is seeing someone. I'll probably not see her now.. April my son comes again. Maybe I'll see her then during the exchange
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
do anything that you want
they key is to be indifferent to her, not to ignore completely (or she will know you are ignoring her, which is a sign you are not)
Bro I'm having a hard time to see her in the kids exchange because this girl disrespected me a lot. She called me sociopath when I told her she couldn't see my kid unless we're dating. She told me straight she had no feelings, no interest, she didn't want anything from me or anything to do with me. She rejected my coffee invitations and said there's nothing to talk about. After all these , I really don't know if being cool and indifferent is the best option.. Or just walk away, not show up during kids exchange and force her to actually do something if she wants too see me, like texting me or inviting me to do something with the kids for example.

Let me know what u think.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,877
Reaction score
19,117
Bro I'm having a hard time to see her in the kids exchange because this girl disrespected me a lot. She called me sociopath when I told her she couldn't see my kid unless we're dating. She told me straight she had no feelings, no interest, she didn't want anything from me or anything to do with me. She rejected my coffee invitations and said there's nothing to talk about. After all these , I really don't know if being cool and indifferent is the best option.. Or just walk away, not show up during kids exchange and force her to actually do something if she wants too see me, like texting me or inviting me to do something with the kids for example.

Let me know what u think.
You put yourself in this situation by repeatedly making the same mistake over and over again. Why do you want a woman who doesn't want you?

Go find someone interested in you and stop all this silliness.
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
You put yourself in this situation by repeatedly making the same mistake over and over again. Why do you want a woman who doesn't want you?

Go find someone interested in you and stop all this silliness.
Sounds good yeah but I still have a kid that I have to bring to her or have her pick him up. And I really don't know if I wanna see her face to face
 

Bones_2086

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Age
40
I think I'm gonna met the kids meet.
How do u think I should handle the communication? Reply short, dry polite, no invitations. Or kinda flirty a little. Keep in mind I chased and beeged 1 month...
Bro you gotta man up and forget about her. You can’t fix this she looks at you like your beneath her block her and move on since you can’t control yourself when she contacts you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Bro you gotta man up and forget about her. You can’t fix this she looks at you like your beneath her block her and move on since you can’t control yourself when she contacts you.
She is done with me. She is only interested in this connection with the kids, that's her words, when she reached out and I asked her for coffee.

She will reach ou in one week to plan about the kids, I need to start handling this well
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Dude, you have to start treating this woman with the same disdain she has for you.
When she reaches out in a week to plan about the kid pick up time. I'll take a day or so to reply. I'll be short and straight to the point. Not gonna invite her for anything more, not gonna ask anything about her. And this one I'm not sure 100% but I think I won't be present during the kids exchange, trying to imply I don't really care to see her face to face anymore. Because I'm sure she thinks I'll be using my kid as a pawn to see her during the exhanges.

That's all I can do.
 
Top