Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wouldn't be surprised bro, she's kinda slvtty and very overtly sexual. Except for when I try to escalate and get her sexual attention of course. I'll bet she does get a rise out of it, she was a complete attention wh0re towards me. Seems to be Chads and Tyrone's from what I can tell.

And deep down you're right. Growing Pains too. If I'm Red Pilled, I should know the friendzone is the ultimate validation for a woman.

I can't imagine a weaker frame. Hey, I tried to hook up with you but you rejected me. So now I'm gonna orbit you and give you all my nonsexual attention while you go and fvck Chad/Tyrone!

Also, being 100% honest, taking out a married woman that I'm not fvcking is kinda weird. As AMS says, everyone will know that I want to **** her but I can't. How do I know that? A thugmaxxxed Tyrone told me "please tell me you fvcked her." And of course I haven't. She wants to get married, she can hang out with her husband! I feel as if this is literally a step away from being cucked. Either that or I'm overreacting. But I guess that's what a Red Pilled Don Juan would think.

Well I've opened myself up to the harsh truth. But this makes 2 major problems. One, I'm literally gonna have NO friends Fall semester and that is gonna be awful. Two, how am I gonna get laid over the damn summer? I don't have any bar hopping friends.

This is just a huge gigantic mess. I've accepted the Red Pill regarding this but I need to think about how I'm gonna actually handle it.

What would you do?
You have to get rid of her because shes playing with you. She fvcked the scrawny dork too over you? She just likes playing with you.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to get rid of her because shes playing with you. She fvcked the scrawny dork too over you? She just likes playing with you.
Just another attention wh0re trying to pull my chain bro.

How hard a pullback would you suggest? Obviously I won't text her. But if I see her in the Cafeteria do I just say hi and then sit by myself somewhere else?

God I never realized all this. If there's one thing I've learned this semester it's how shallow and manipulative some women can be.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she did fvck the scrawny dork over me. Yes my SMV needs a boost but I know for a fact I'm not that damn ugly lol.

Ooh here's a really good one, y'know how I'm certain she's an attention wh0re(for me at least?) She can talk about sex with me over the text and flirt with me all day. But when I try to set a date and get her alone? That text just goes into the void. She let's me tongue kiss her once then dodges every kiss from then on and freaks when I try to escalate sexually.

Classic attention wh0re. You have to give them Two Strikes/an ultimatum just like Alan Roger Currie says. End of the day, this is NOT high interest behavior. And here I thought cause we both liked classical music she wouldn't do this kind of sh*t lol.

Inb4 someone says she's making my hamster spin, I just have to make sure this kind of situation never happens again.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another attention wh0re trying to pull my chain bro.

How hard a pullback would you suggest? Obviously I won't text her. But if I see her in the Cafeteria do I just say hi and then sit by myself somewhere else?

God I never realized all this. If there's one thing I've learned this semester it's how shallow and manipulative some women can be.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she did fvck the scrawny dork over me. Yes my SMV needs a boost but I know for a fact I'm not that damn ugly lol.

Ooh here's a really good one, y'know how I'm certain she's an attention wh0re(for me at least?) She can talk about sex with me over the text and flirt with me all day. But when I try to set a date and get her alone? That text just goes into the void. She let's me tongue kiss her once then dodges every kiss from then on and freaks when I try to escalate sexually.

Classic attention wh0re. You have to give them Two Strikes/an ultimatum just like Alan Roger Currie says. End of the day, this is NOT high interest behavior. And here I thought cause we both liked classical music she wouldn't do this kind of sh*t lol.

Inb4 someone says she's making my hamster spin, I just have to make sure this kind of situation never happens again.
Ignore. If your not fvcking she doesnt exist. She pulls your chain because she feels the power. Cut that cancer.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore. If your not fvcking she doesnt exist. She pulls your chain because she feels the power. Cut that cancer.
I'll do it ASAP. Now that I write it on paper this looks terrible. HB Candice is gone.

Would you say to do the same with the married chick in my band? Thing is she's going to hit ME up and be like "hey let's write some music." What do I do about that? My original intent was to go clubbing with my bandmates but that might be a fvcking bust too based on this conversation. Bad assumption I guess.

And that makes it tough cause then I won't have any friends to bar hop with this summer. Which is gonna make it harder to get laid. I don't like going out by myself in a college environment.

What would you do about the married chick? Same thing, since I'm not fvcking?

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like you're over thinking this. Look, it's this simple:

You listed a lot that you're looking forward to. Use those as opportunities to make friends.

As we discussed before: making friends is also a numbers game. Put yourself out there. You will connect with someone eventually. 'Approach' cool guys you see. Make casual convos, ask em what they like to do, link up if you also like or want to try those things.

I really think it's best to let Candice go. She's causing you too much angst. And regarding whether you have friends that are women or not, don't think about it too hard. If you feel yourself starting to think 'what about red pill, what about Dr. nerdlove, why doesn't she wanna fvck ME!?' move on. It's not healthy to keep putting yourself into that kind of situation because as you can see it's doing nothing for you

If all you do this summer is take your classes, do those things on your own, and make a couple friends... Everything will be just fine. Everything isn't instant, Nick. Change takes time. Learn patience. Go for what you want like a lion, of course. But even the lion is patient while he stalks the gazelle.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, r u ok? Your use of specific incel vocab such as Tyrone is really upsetting.

Take a break my dude.
Yeah man I'm just stressed out honestly. I'm just thinking about what I'm gonna do in general. I truly don't know. Like in terms of this friend situation and stuff. And my seduction and all that. And school too. I'm just gonna put some real deep thought into that.

I've been doing this journal for nearly a year but I still have a loooooong way to go. Crazy.

Also, fun fact, I nearly got arrested yesterday due to my drinking. I'm not gonna get blackout drunk anymore. It's not as cool as I think it is at all. Not conducive to an Engineering Future.

I guess I'm gonna have to put some deep thought into this friend stuff.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like you're over thinking this. Look, it's this simple:

You listed a lot that you're looking forward to. Use those as opportunities to make friends.

As we discussed before: making friends is also a numbers game. Put yourself out there. You will connect with someone eventually. 'Approach' cool guys you see. Make casual convos, ask em what they like to do, link up if you also like or want to try those things.

I really think it's best to let Candice go. She's causing you too much angst. And regarding whether you have friends that are women or not, don't think about it too hard. If you feel yourself starting to think 'what about red pill, what about Dr. nerdlove, why doesn't she wanna fvck ME!?' move on. It's not healthy to keep putting yourself into that kind of situation because as you can see it's doing nothing for you

If all you do this summer is take your classes, do those things on your own, and make a couple friends... Everything will be just fine. Everything isn't instant, Nick. Change takes time. Learn patience. Go for what you want like a lion, of course. But even the lion is patient while he stalks the gazelle.
I'll try and relax on it. For now at least lol. I'll keep on putting myself out there. The classes are the most important thing, of course.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, r u ok? Your use of specific incel vocab such as Tyrone is really upsetting.

Take a break my dude.
I may take a small break, honestly. My life is dedicated to either my purpose/mastering the Game now. And mastering my Purpose is a huge part of the Game lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Grades/Cold Approach More

My final grades came in. My overall GPA this semester was a 2.9. Not the best thing in the world, but not terrible. I'll definitely take it.

I'm not satisfied of course, this Summer I'm going for a 4.0 to crush my purpose/GPA.

Not sure if I want to take Sociology or Statistics this summer. Statistics is at 7:30 AM, so idk about all that.

My life has been so tedious lately, I just kinda don't wanna do this sh*t lol. I just listen to podcasts/radio/listen to music/Video Game Cope all day. I've seen lots of teachers do this and I finally understand why.

Can you guys suggest some good places for me to Cold Approach women at night while I'm back home? I was thinking of just going out, being social, and hitting this weekly Music Festival a couple times before I go back to school. From there I'd go back to Bar Approaches.

Also, why is it that I can do an approach routine and easily get a woman's number but she'll never text me back? Not complaining, just curious. I'm guessing I need to work on my look and the connection I'm making with them.

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't want to do CS ? Do you like arts? What's exactly tedious?

What podcasts do you listen? Could you share a couple if they're good? Non game related I guess...

You do know summer is hard even though its easy, and thats because its harder to study in summer and you want to enjoy your summer instead of being with the books. Have you thought of working this summer instead?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't want to do CS ? Do you like arts? What's exactly tedious?

What podcasts do you listen? Could you share a couple if they're good? Non game related I guess...

You do know summer is hard even though its easy, and thats because its harder to study in summer and you want to enjoy your summer instead of being with the books. Have you thought of working this summer instead?
More just like the monotony of the day to day lol. I definitely wanna do CS, but apparently using music and podcasts like that is totally normal.

Well at the moment I've just been doing audiobooks. I've been listening to a podcast about Python lately so idk if you'd be interested in that?

I would love to just chill this summer but my number 1 priority is graduating. So I definitely need to be in these summer classes or I'll be really, really behind.

I've also realized how far I have to go in the dating world... I'll get there one day I suppose

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well change the monotony then, run the day and don't let it run you. Go do something active/anything where you relax. Or just sit back, and open up a movie and relax for a moment and then do some cool **** thats not related to studying/CS.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well change the monotony then, run the day and don't let it run you. Go do something active/anything where you relax. Or just sit back, and open up a movie and relax for a moment and then do some cool **** thats not related to studying/CS.
That I will my friend. I ended up accidentally binging a whole Netflix series last night lol. Gym is a great destressor too.

Work wise I'm just ensuring that all my school stuff is set up. All the times have been confirmed for my classes. I'll be in school from 9 AM - 5 PM five days a week though. Which is gonna be a handful, but I'll do it so I can graduate.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/17/19: Ground Covered a Long Way to Go

A weekly update.

Food and Gym
I've began to count calories again like I used to back in the day. I've been hitting the gym with friends at least 5 days a week. Counting calories is the only way for me to be fit, honestly, and it reduces junk food cravings. Yesterday I wanted Steak n Shake after the gym. I looked up the calories of just a hamburger, and saw it was nearly 1000 calories. Oh hell no lol. So I'll be counting calories for the rest of my days. I've taken some pictures and I look a bit leaner already.

Dating
I need to start going out and approaching again, all I've been doing is self Improvement and Online Dating. Tinder is garbage for me at least. I see that the only way I'm gonna get these lays is by Cold Approach/Social Circle Game.

Video Games
I took your suggestion @shouldbefun and I've been relaxing with timed breaks. Just some video games really, I make sure it doesn't get in the way of my purpose/hobbies. It'll be a Godsend when I'm stressed next semester.

Purpose/Social Questioning
Next week I'll be going to a professional music studio for a week with my band to record a full album. One of my dreams in my life was to be on a professional album. So seems like I'll be completing that one by 22.
That's the positive.

But now let's do a negative. I just don't know how to feel about hanging out with my band for a whole week in an Air B and B. I know we've touched on this, but still. I do need friends, and at the start of the journal you all told me that I should stay in there to destroy any romantic notions within my head with this girl that I had a huge crush on(member of the band.) But part of me is saying wtf are you doing hanging out with a married couple? And on top of that it's almost embarrassing being seen with a hot girl that I'm not fvcking. Doesn't that almost make me into a walking validation trophy?

HB Candice I will drop as you all suggested, but this is kind of a different situation. I work here and may continue this job past college. Plus, they tend to invite me out to do stuff. On top of that, I'm car-less so these are like some friends I could go to bars with and therefore have more opportunities to approach. But then my previous feelings. So... thoughts? Idk if this is beta male sh*t or not.

Y'know what'll help me deal with these feelings? Cold approaches. Way more of them. I'll give you all at least 3 more when I go up there. If I could get a same night lay, that would be awesome too.

Personal Programming Projects
I've been doing research on building my own VST Synth. From what I can tell, doing it in C++ with JUCE is the best option. I joined the Busyworksbeats live cast the other day and he agreed. Gotta have those personal projects to impress employers and potentially make money, amirite?

SIDENOTE:
Chocolate protein powder is delicious.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More just like the monotony of the day to day
Monotony is good tbh. It allows routine. And routine allows productivity. But I understand right now you may want more excitement since school is out. So create it.
I was thinking of just going out, being social, and hitting this weekly Music Festival a couple times before I go back to school.
I support this. Make more friends. At home and school. Approach everyone as being a potential friend. You need more friends. And tbh I think if you can approach women as just being potential friends, it makes them becoming dating material down the line easier. Warm approached have a higher conversion rate. I'm interested in trying this myself. I've also thought about why I get numbers but cold approach but no responses. Part of the way I increase the chance they'll respond is by calling. I am surprised at the number of girls that answer their phones... But even if they say they're busy at least it was a 2 min convo and I'm on to the next thing. No over thinking. No trying to find the perfect message. One and done. I also think cold approaches have low chance of them texting back even if you get the number because the number can be used as a soft rejection so that she doesn't have to do it on the spot. Because most people are cowards. The only way to combat this is to increase the connection you have and if she actually likes you she'll respond. You don't need routines to do this just work on your ability to connect with people and be your unfiltered self. It's still a numbers game at the end of the day. Try giving your number instead of asking for theirs and only doing do if you feel like you like them and they warmed your interest after your interaction. Not just because you wanna fvck. I'll try it too.

using music
Of course it is. Listening to podcasts and music is easy. It allows you to listen to someone else's thoughts instead of your own. It's fine to do this. But sometimes you need silence so you can think for yourself and to deal with yourself.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then my previous feelings. So... thoughts? Idk if this is beta male sh*t or not.
I think it's fine to hang with your band. Don't let the red pill turn you into a robot that sees other people as robots. You should understand that TRP is telling you not to give her your attention and show you're interested in her anymore. She is just a friend. So destroy the idea of ever fvcking her and just hang out and be cool. They sound like fun so just enjoy it. But you need to follow TRP to manage your expectations of the situation.

Don't hang around her like a puppy. You're a man of abundance. Enjoy the group. Venture off to explore other groups and come back to base from time to time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's fine to hang with your band. Don't let the red pill turn you into a robot that sees other people as robots. You should understand that TRP is telling you not to give her your attention and show you're interested in her anymore. She is just a friend. So destroy the idea of ever fvcking her and just hang out and be cool. They sound like fun so just enjoy it. But you need to follow TRP to manage your expectations of the situation.

Don't hang around her like a puppy. You're a man of abundance. Enjoy the group. Venture off to explore other groups and come back to base from time to time.
Thanks. I'm right there with you bro. And I'll have to use her as social proof when I do my approaches lol.

Speaking of abundance... I heard that you should be approaching 5 women a DAY if you wanna make really fast progress. And approach 100 women if you want a Lay. That sounds like it could be fun. I've done maybe 35 Approaches so far.

I need to keep up on my Daygame... I saw a woman in a restaurant today that I would definitely want to fvck. But I just didn't quite know what to say in that setting. I will definitely have to embrace Daygame if I'm gonna do 5 Approaches a day. And the inner game HAS to be there. None of that "I'm ugly, I'm coming off as creepy" bullsh*t. Gotta have a thick skin to deal with the inevitable rejections.

I bought the VintageFire plugin from Busyworksbeats. It'll help up my producing Game a bit. Programming synths would be a dream job. So me learning how to use them and writing awesome music(composing passion) is a great first step.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try engaging in something more productive when relaxing. Something that doesn't make you feel tired in a negative way.

Also about game, you need to drop the notion of ****ing unless you are actually doing it. Drop the 100 concept because its dogmatic. You approach because its fun, socializing is fun. If sex happens cool, if not, well I socialized and thats cool. Approach when you feel like it :) Discipline is good but sometimes you have to go on easy mode on yourself by giving yourself many many chances.

Daygame, you see a girl, go say a compliment, if she's receptive, say hi, I'm nick etc. 1 minute convo to then 2 minute convo to 5 minute convo and then you spread it out. I would even say ignore saying to yourself "I'm going to do daygame", because its always on! Say to yourself, "socializing is something that every healthy person does, I will look good today and dress well, and I will not be reserved with strangers because I would make their day if I talk to them, they want to be talked ". Thats it, you aren't getting to **** them, but to have fun. Your lizard brain wants sex but your cool brain wants fun. Talking to humans is fun.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try engaging in something more productive when relaxing. Something that doesn't make you feel tired in a negative way.

Also about game, you need to drop the notion of ****ing unless you are actually doing it. Drop the 100 concept because its dogmatic. You approach because its fun, socializing is fun. If sex happens cool, if not, well I socialized and thats cool. Approach when you feel like it :) Discipline is good but sometimes you have to go on easy mode on yourself by giving yourself many many chances.

Daygame, you see a girl, go say a compliment, if she's receptive, say hi, I'm nick etc. 1 minute convo to then 2 minute convo to 5 minute convo and then you spread it out. I would even say ignore saying to yourself "I'm going to do daygame", because its always on! Say to yourself, "socializing is something that every healthy person does, I will look good today and dress well, and I will not be reserved with strangers because I would make their day if I talk to them, they want to be talked ". Thats it, you aren't getting to **** them, but to have fun. Your lizard brain wants sex but your cool brain wants fun. Talking to humans is fun.
That's a great positive mindset. I kinda have to think about it in the context of an approach cause that's just who I am, but I can think about it socially as well.

To relax today, I worked on my goal of being a composer. This new synth I picked up is a beast. Makes me want to write a new retro type beat. Really inspiring sounds.

Anecdotally, I saw a woman with the PHATTEST ass at the gym today. I couldn't really approach because she was wearing headphones(you're not supposed to approach those types of girls according to Dr. Nerdlove) but man. I wanna be a great PUA who can do an approach literally anywhere, not just at bars. This'll be a great goal for me this summer and next semester.

Hey @GrowingPains if I'm working on making a male friend and they post sh*t on their Snapchat story that we both like(music stuff mostly) is it ok to comment on stuff like that multiple times? Or will it just look like I'm brown nosing? I've never really actively thought about this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.