Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Explain how getting fit and lifting LOWER smv?
It's just observation of reality. Who are the hottest women dating? Who are hot women attracted to? It's just that simple. In every location I've ever lived in or visited, the vast majority of hot women are attracted to and are dating guys who have a 'normal' athletic build. Closer to a swimmer, and are generally repulsed by the bodybuilder physique.

Weightlifting is potentially good for your health, but some guys wreck their health consuming excess sh1t protein 24/7 or just by going too far in general. High calories are bad for your health generally speaking.

As far as nicksaiz, he's getting a reality check. I'm trying to facilitate the process for him. He doesn't like it, but it's good for him.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just observation of reality. Who are the hottest women dating? Who are hot women attracted to? It's just that simple. In every location I've ever lived in or visited, the vast majority of hot women are attracted to and are dating guys who have a 'normal' athletic build. Closer to a swimmer, and are generally repulsed by the bodybuilder physique.

Weightlifting is potentially good for your health, but some guys wreck their health consuming excess sh1t protein 24/7 or just by going too far in general. High calories are bad for your health generally speaking.

As far as nicksaiz, he's getting a reality check. I'm trying to facilitate the process for him. He doesn't like it, but it's good for him.
Male strippers lift. They are sized between nba pt guards and nfl d backs.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Male strippers lift. They are sized between nba pt guards and nfl d backs.
A photo from 'Magic Mike' I believe. I don't know if most male strippers have this type of physique or not, but they look like they have more of a swimmer's build: lean and muscular, certainly not a bodybuilder's physique. They're probably still 'roiding anyway.

It's an open question as to whether the women who attend male stripper shows are hot or not. I'm guessing they're closer to average in looks. After all, they're paying to watch strippers and probably willing to pay for sex in many cases.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A photo from 'Magic Mike' I believe. I don't know if most male strippers have this type of physique or not, but they look like they have more of a swimmer's build: lean and muscular, certainly not a bodybuilder's physique. They're probably still 'roiding anyway.

It's an open question as to whether the women who attend male stripper shows are hot or not. I'm guessing they're closer to average in looks. After all, they're paying to watch strippers and probably willing to pay for sex in many cases.

Definately not body builder size. But likr a sprinter or nfl d back.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys in the military who have very hot girlfriends and wives. Most have an average athletic build. More often than not, when I see a guy with a hot chick, he has a normal athletic build and of average height or close to it.

I don't doubt that male strippers get laid easily. But is it with hot women or is it with women in the 5-7 range?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase my statement. I'd want to look more like the Magic Mike dudes I suppose. Big enough to be imposing and intimidating, yet enough to increase my SMV to make attracting hot women way easier. Women are shallow: so it's make it way easier to pass that looks test and require less Game too.

I can't imagine that lifting wouldn't help. If lifting won't raise your SMV idk what will. You've never seen the ugly but super muscular dude with Game who still gets laid? It's just a significant boost imo.

I was under the impression that there's no such thing as too muscular. Girls like Alpha Makes, what's more Alpha than having huge muscles?

Just some thought for my future. Pook had a great article about this too, "What Every Skinny Guy Should Know"

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys in the military who have very hot girlfriends and wives. Most have an average athletic build. More often than not, when I see a guy with a hot chick, he has a normal athletic build and of average height or close to it.

I don't doubt that male strippers get laid easily. But is it with hot women or is it with women in the 5-7 range?
Their clientele is 5-7s. Hot chicks actually dont like the guy hotter than them.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their clientele is 5-7s. Hot chicks actually dont like the guy hotter than them.
Maybe it's best to not stress it, stay on my purpose, and just get buff like Pook did over time. More Looks/SMV would certainly help. For me, that's big muscles. I've seen so many girls drool over football dudes with big muscles, and openly talk about how much they want to fvck dudes who are as ripped as a bodybuilder(an aesthetic one, not a roided out monster.) So I'm just gonna keep doing this bodybuilding over the years, make that my goal and see where I get. That's the Red Pilled way.

By the way, a great Red Pilled aside: "It all means nothing until you sleep with her."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's best to not stress it, stay on my purpose, and just get buff like Pook did over time. More Looks/SMV would certainly help. I'm just gonna keep grinding until I get where I wanna be, not much else I can do.

By the way, a great Red Pilled aside: "It all means nothing until you sleep with her."
Yep. If shes not giving you puzzy it means nothing.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. If shes not giving you puzzy it means nothing.
Even if she's the one who says she wants to hang out, it means nothing. Take it with a grain of salt. She could just be trying to get attention. Women can be very fickle/flaky I've found.

This will lessen up a bit as I raise my SMV I'm sure. All the more reason to be Red Pilled and Lift.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she's the one who says she wants to hang out, it means nothing. Take it with a grain of salt. She could just be trying to get attention. Women can be very fickle/flaky I've found.

This will lessen up a bit as I raise my SMV I'm sure. All the more reason to be Red Pilled and Lift.
Hang out and let you sniff it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brush Check

Also I agree with 3WP. Brush check. My ass has been running around since 8 AM. No time to brush in the mirror for 2 hours, gotta blind brush then do 30 in the mirror when I get home. Gonna keep a brush on me. Hell back in the day I did 90% blind brushing and I looked great. Just gonna lay my hair with the softy and plastic bag. I might not be perfect with them this way or 100% laid but it's the only way to get them deep and beat all these people who think they're better than me. So yeah. This is more a post for me so I can remember my own methods.

The only way I'm gonna look good(SMV) with this wave stuff AND succeed in school is by sneaking in 5 minutes in between classes, at lunch breaks and all that. At work too in the future. I have to put in that time but still be successful.

Maybe some days I watch a movie/TV series and brush. Especially with a curve! I'd be dipping. If I have to have a few forks in my pattern for convenience so be it. This is this only way for me to be deep, 360, and DIPPING to get the ladies while still succeeding at life. If I'm deep, in there, can Self Cut but still have some forks? Doesn't even matter! I'm great!

I say this cause I'm doing a Self Cut tomorrow. Gotta keep practicing my cuts to save money. And LOOK good cause LMS.

As an aside, I get way more female attention dressed dapper as opposed to streetstyle. Something to note.

And for texting, anything more than setting the date risks being over texting. Thanks Tripp. And I already know the value giving stuff thanks to Nerdlove.

But this convo is all I have for today. See you next

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brush Check

Also I agree with 3WP. Brush check. My ass has been running around since 8 AM. No time to brush in the mirror for 2 hours, gotta blind brush then do 30 in the mirror when I get home. Gonna keep a brush on me. Hell back in the day I did 90% blind brushing and I looked great. Just gonna lay my hair with the softy and plastic bag. I might not be perfect with them this way or 100% laid but it's the only way to get them deep and beat all these people who think they're better than me. So yeah. This is more a post for me so I can remember my own methods.

The only way I'm gonna look good(SMV) with this wave stuff AND succeed in school is by sneaking in 5 minutes in between classes, at lunch breaks and all that. At work too in the future. I have to put in that time but still be successful.

Maybe some days I watch a movie/TV series and brush. Especially with a curve! I'd be dipping. If I have to have a few forks in my pattern for convenience so be it. This is this only way for me to be deep, 360, and DIPPING to get the ladies while still succeeding at life. If I'm deep, in there, can Self Cut but still have some forks? Doesn't even matter! I'm great!

I say this cause I'm doing a Self Cut tomorrow. Gotta keep practicing my cuts to save money. And LOOK good cause LMS.

As an aside, I get way more female attention dressed dapper as opposed to streetstyle. Something to note.

And for texting, anything more than setting the date risks being over texting. Thanks Tripp. And I already know the value giving stuff thanks to Nerdlove.

But this convo is all I have for today. See you next
Honestly...who the fvck has time to brush in a mirror for 2 hours?? Dude if you have to spend this much time on your hair for it to look good do something else with it...what a tremndous waste of time and effort.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly...who the fvck has time to brush in a mirror for 2 hours?? Dude if you have to spend this much time on your hair for it to look good do something else with it...what a tremndous waste of time and effort.
And that's why I've gotta blind brush. Sh*t is stressing me out and it's time I could spend coding

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why I've gotta blind brush. Sh*t is stressing me out and it's time I could spend coding
Bro, if it takes you more than 10 minutes to get your hair right then do something else with your hair. Brushing is a waste of time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, if it takes you more than 10 minutes to get your hair right then do something else with your hair. Brushing is a waste of time.
Part of my motivation is being able to cut my own hair as well. If I just do the brushing as I go about my day that should leave only 10 or so minutes to do at home.

I was able to give myself a pretty damn solid lineup with my liners, a barber pencil and a disposable razor. I still need practice but I can see the improvement for sure, I'm dedicated to learning to cut my own hair, I wanna be like those YouTube dudes and save hella money. Just saved myself $15. $15 every week will add up and then eventually I'll be able to take more summer classes.

Plus, looking fresh whenever I want will boost my confidence and LMS.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/2/19: Last Day of School, Grades, Summer Ambitions, Seduction

School is totally out at this point. So my final grades are starting to come in.

I made an 80.17% on my Databases Final. That means with all things considered, I made a B in the class. I really appreciate you guys for that. If you hadn't gotten on me about school, I don't think I would've ever put in the work needed to make a good grade cause I still would've been asleep. My other grades will be coming in soon. I'm sure they're good.

The logistics for my summer apartment are nearly complete. I will 100% be taking classes this summer so that I can continue to work towards this STEM Degree.

The classes that I intend to take are:
CSC: Design of Algorithms
CSC: Discrete Math II (I will need to buy an Automata Theory Demystified Book because I hear this class is a trip)
CSC: Video Game Design (4000 Level Elective)
SOC: Intro to Sociology (might be smart to swap this for a Statistics Class to avoid 2 Math classes next semester. If so, I need to request a permit.)

Which totals to 12 Credit Hours.

I'll be recording a professional studio album with my band this summer as well. So that will be great progress towards my musical dream too. I need to practice more than just major and minor scales. Blues scales, dominant, harmonic major, pentatonic and so on. These will make me a better musician/composer.

I made sure that I'll have friends to hang out with next semester. There are a few things I'm not quite sure about though.

I've been reading "The Possibility of Sex: How Naive and Lustful Men are Manipulated Regularly by Women" by Alan Roger Currie because I was so tired of these women trying to play me. And you know what? HB Candice's behavior and why she snapped makes perfect sense now. Although she is talking to me again. If nothing else, I'll fvck her hot friends.

I also finished listening to "The Dead Key" on Audible. My next listen is "Can't Hurt Me" by Goggins.

I need to become hot. Like hot hot. So hot that these women would never dream of trying to use me for my non-sexual attention. For me, LMS is more important than Game or I will get nowhere.

So I'm making academic progress. But I have to undo my mistakes and have that good college experience that I can look back on fondly too. I challenge myself to lay an HB7 this summer, and get that Lay Report 5. Along with the self improvement, this will do me good. I don't care if I have to do 300 Approaches to Lay an HB7. I'll do it. Raising my SMV through the Self Improvement to get said HB is the most important thing.

I'm disappointed that I won't be walking the stage and graduating yet. But I promise that I will get there one day. I'm actually decently happy with my life right now(although there is still a lot of BS that needs fixing) and I'll be even happier after this summer and I work towards my dreams/achieve my goals.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/2/19: Last Day of School, Grades, Summer Ambitions, Seduction

School is totally out at this point. So my final grades are starting to come in.

I made an 80.17% on my Databases Final. That means with all things considered, I made a B in the class. I really appreciate you guys for that. If you hadn't gotten on me about school, I don't think I would've ever put in the work needed to make a good grade cause I still would've been asleep. My other grades will be coming in soon. I'm sure they're good.

The logistics for my summer apartment are nearly complete. I will 100% be taking classes this summer so that I can continue to work towards this STEM Degree.

The classes that I intend to take are:
CSC: Design of Algorithms
CSC: Discrete Math II (I will need to buy an Automata Theory Demystified Book because I hear this class is a trip)
CSC: Video Game Design (4000 Level Elective)
SOC: Intro to Sociology (might be smart to swap this for a Statistics Class to avoid 2 Math classes next semester. If so, I need to request a permit.)

Which totals to 12 Credit Hours.

I'll be recording a professional studio album with my band this summer as well. So that will be great progress towards my musical dream too. I need to practice more than just major and minor scales. Blues scales, dominant, harmonic major, pentatonic and so on. These will make me a better musician/composer.

I made sure that I'll have friends to hang out with next semester. There are a few things I'm not quite sure about though.

I've been reading "The Possibility of Sex: How Naive and Lustful Men are Manipulated Regularly by Women" by Alan Roger Currie because I was so tired of these women trying to play me. And you know what? HB Candice's behavior and why she snapped makes perfect sense now. Although she is talking to me again. If nothing else, I'll fvck her hot friends.

I also finished listening to "The Dead Key" on Audible. My next listen is "Can't Hurt Me" by Goggins.

I need to become hot. Like hot hot. So hot that these women would never dream of trying to use me for my non-sexual attention. For me, LMS is more important than Game or I will get nowhere.

So I'm making academic progress. But I have to undo my mistakes and have that good college experience that I can look back on fondly too. I challenge myself to lay an HB7 this summer, and get that Lay Report 5. Along with the self improvement, this will do me good. I don't care if I have to do 300 Approaches to Lay an HB7. I'll do it. Raising my SMV through the Self Improvement to get said HB is the most important thing.

I'm disappointed that I won't be walking the stage and graduating yet. But I promise that I will get there one day. I'm actually decently happy with my life right now(although there is still a lot of BS that needs fixing) and I'll be even happier after this summer and I work towards my dreams/achieve my goals.
Congrats on the B in databases. Rest up, we gettin' A's in the summer. Proud but never satisfied.

Goggins... +1. That man goes hard af.

Did you ever make it to counseling? I have a therapy appointment scheduled next week.

A healthy amount of things that need improvement is good. Life shouldn't ever be perfect. If life was perfect 100% of the time... I bet you'd get bored. Enjoy the journey.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the B in databases. Rest up, we gettin' A's in the summer. Proud but never satisfied.

Goggins... +1. That man goes hard af.

Did you ever make it to counseling? I have a therapy appointment scheduled next week.

A healthy amount of things that need improvement is good. Life shouldn't ever be perfect. If life was perfect 100% of the time... I bet you'd get bored. Enjoy the journey.
Thanks man. My goal is to make all A's over the summer. I have excellent teachers this summer so that will help out for sure. All A's will do wonders for my GPA, I'm sure. Next Fall I managed to get into some really cool classes like Analysis of Algorithms and Computer Networks. I realllllllly need to take Assembly sooner than later though(class is filled up) or I'm gonna be messed up...

I did end up going to counseling. I meant to write a report but I forgot. I'll type that up whenever I get some spare time.

I'm really looking forward to this Goggins book, see what it's all about.

You know, getting a Lay Report 5 will help me feel so much better about my life. I'm gonna have to just play the Numbers Game cause my SMV isn't exactly high enough right now. Gonna do lots of bar approaches, possibly some Daygame too. But I'll make it happen. The more my PUA Skills improve the better I'll feel about my life. Sucks how most of the numbers I get amount to nothing, but it's a numbers game I guess.

Speaking of that, did you ever get on a date with that girl from the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.