Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of a college has "finals" in April?!? None that I know of.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick School Update

My next journal update was supposed to be on May 5th. But since my first final is tomorrow, I wanted to give you guys a quick academic update. I'm doing way better than I expected in Databases. If I can make an 80 or higher on this final, I'll make a B in the class. If I don't, it'll be a C. So I am guaranteed to pass. I'm aiming for the B, of course. So I'll be studying my ass off today.

Summer Classes & Apartment
I'm well on my way to setting up Summer Housing. Ahead on the deadlines and all that. I called them again today to make sure everything is set up. With these summer classes, I'm gonna kill school and graduate. The rates are pretty good, all utilities included too. This summer, I will definitely take Design of Algorithms and Discrete Math II. And then I can either take a Computer Science Elective(Video Game Design seems pretty cool) or Object Oriented Programming. I'm still thinking about which one I want to take.

What I'm Struggling With
To show you guys that I'm not doing an image preservation thing by updating less frequently, I'll talk about what I'm struggling with. My priority now is graduating and getting my education. But there are some mornings where I wake up and I'm like "fvck I don't wanna do this shyt." All the deadlines, running around, stress and so on. I used to deal with this by taking timed video game breaks and playing dope ass music to get me up and moving. But the effects of that are lessening even. It was all I could do to get out of bed yesterday. I feel better today, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about that in the long run.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

See you guys on May 5th.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About redpill quoted by the Dr.

"There comes a point in everyone’s life where they have to stop and take stock. And sometimes that picture isn’t pretty. The Red Pill ethos is seductive because it plays on a person’s desire to be special, to be told that he’s uniquely special. It validates both his victimhood and his anger. It casts the world as your enemy – a world of hypergamous, emotional sluts, jealous AFCs and pitiful manginas, all of whom are conspiring to bring you down because they resent you just that much. Admitting that you’re wrong, that you’ve been tricked, is hard… even more so when you have to acknowledge just how much damage you’ve done to others."

Redpill is almost mandatory today because the provider male model has been exploited.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I know Nerdlove doesn't like Red Pill but honestly if you don't use it you'll be ignored and/or used by women.
110% they will use you and fvck someone else. Its mandatory. Screw a white knight. They know nothing.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
110% they will use you and fvck someone else. Its mandatory. Screw a white knight. They know nothing.
I think my clicking point was the whole texting for logistics thing that Red Pill advocates. I decided to ignore them on that and give this girl a ton of nonsexual attention to "get to know her." It blew up in my face spectacularly and she started just ignoring me. So I text 90% for logistics now and I don't validate women either. Then the rest of Red Pill just clicked, kind of.

That's what the Bad Boys do lol. Women complain all the time about guys not texting them back but the guys who aren't texting them all day are the ones fvcking them most of the time I've found.

I also like how Red Pill is brutally honest about how important looks are... which is why you need to lift and dress well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my clicking point was the whole texting for logistics thing that Red Pill advocates. I decided to ignore them on that and give this girl a ton of nonsexual attention to "get to know her." It blew up in my face spectacularly and she started just ignoring me. So I text 90% for logistics now and I don't validate women either. Then the rest of Red Pill just clicked, kind of.

That's what the Bad Boys do lol. Women complain all the time about guys not texting them back but the guys who aren't texting them all day are the ones fvcking them most of the time I've found.

I also like how Red Pill is brutally honest about how important looks are... which is why you need to lift and dress well.
Redpill accounts for feminist programming. Women have been trained to USE the traditional gentleman and good man. The original man programming has been compromised, exploited, overrun.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redpill accounts for feminist programming. Women have been trained to USE the traditional gentleman and good man. The original man programming has been compromised, exploited, overrun.
Yeah man... I wish I could drop the act and just connect with women. But in this day and age if you're not constantly using Red Pill tactics you'll just be used for your attention/resources while she sexes the Bad Boy who ignores her. Which is why we need the Pill

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm Struggling With
But there are some mornings where I wake up and I'm like "fvck I don't wanna do this shyt." .... but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about that in the long run.
1st minute.

Everyone who is trying to improve will face the struggle of the voices inside saying 'it's hard' or 'I don't wanna do this today'. Buy you, and I, and everyone else who wants to make it to the goals we set has to ignore those voices and make the choice to be great. You know when you're making excuses. You know when you're wasting time. Make the decision to be better than those things. It is hard. Anyone who says improvement isn't hard is lying to you. You're rewiring a part of you that's fundamental to your being. You have to stick to the plan and believe in the plan. The tortoise beats the hare. The tortoise is consistency. Even when you don't feel like it. Don't sprint when you feel like it and rest when you don't. Take steady small steps to reach your goals.

Make the choice the be great. Every second of the day. Thanks for the post, needed the reminder.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st minute.

Everyone who is trying to improve will face the struggle of the voices inside saying 'it's hard' or 'I don't wanna do this today'. Buy you, and I, and everyone else who wants to make it to the goals we set has to ignore those voices and make the choice to be great. You know when you're making excuses. You know when you're wasting time. Make the decision to be better than those things. It is hard. Anyone who says improvement isn't hard is lying to you. You're rewiring a part of you that's fundamental to your being. You have to stick to the plan and believe in the plan. The tortoise beats the hare. The tortoise is consistency. Even when you don't feel like it. Don't sprint when you feel like it and rest when you don't. Take steady small steps to reach your goals.

Make the choice the be great. Every second of the day. Thanks for the post, needed the reminder.
I like it bro. Great motivational speaker. After my exam I might have to give this whole video a watch.

I have his book, Can't Hurt Me on Audible as well. I need to finish The Dead Key first but I can't wait to start reading/listening.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think you understand, you said it yourself "I gave this girl a ton of non sexual attention."

This is totally needy behavior. It has nothing to do with rp/nonrp. You can be a buff guy but have needy behavior. Curb this neediness. Text when you have a reason to text/you want to make her have a good moment with you. But the bulk is you have to do the work during when talking. I found this out and even MAX stated it.

Girls complain about bad boys not texting because the guys are just busy/not interested/playing games with those chicks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said you have to be a white knight. Go talk to a girl, and ask her out. Find her interest level and move on if its low. What is even a white knight in this situation?
Helping females without knowing them or their personality or integrity. It was mentioned to contrast redpill.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man... I wish I could drop the act and just connect with women. But in this day and age if you're not constantly using Red Pill tactics you'll just be used for your attention/resources while she sexes the Bad Boy who ignores her. Which is why we need the Pill
Its not really an act. When you keep getting stung for going outside that viewpoint maybe its wise to adjust your lens.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative. Thats just a way for guys to feel special and elite. The problem why guys use redpill is because most of them are introverts, or/and socially conditioned to be nice. Extroverts never have had this problem, and probably never will. They could have been the traditional gentleman (which again what society wanted) and still be a **** to the other guy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you understand, you said it yourself "I gave this girl a ton of non sexual attention."

This is totally needy behavior. It has nothing to do with rp/nonrp. You can be a buff guy but have needy behavior. Curb this neediness. Text when you have a reason to text/you want to make her have a good moment with you. But the bulk is you have to do the work during when talking. I found this out and even MAX stated it.

Girls complain about bad boys not texting because the guys are just busy/not interested/playing games with those chicks.
True, I suppose that the texting thing isn't necessarily a Red Pill tenet. But all over their subreddit I see "text for logistics, text for logistics, text for logistics." I now see why: to prevent overpursuing. You can flirt a bit over the phone I've found like Dr. Nerdlove advocates. But "getting to know her over the phone" simply doesn't work and all it does is validate the woman. She will soak up your nonsexual attention like a sponge and then flake on you when you ask for a date. Cause she already got the attention that she desired! You have to be a mysterious Alpha Male, even in the college age. You validate them by texting them all day, you're finished. I agree with you, you have to build Attraction in person. Dr. Nerdlove says that trying to build Attraction over text is an awful idea too. Hell, you'd be better off with a call. That's probably the single biggest improvement I've made to my Game this semester, tightening up my texting technique. I've fvcked girls only having their Snapchat as well.

TRP advocates serious lifting and fitness as well. They say lifting can solve a majority of your problems with both guys and girls. I'm just gonna have to be bodybuilder ripped one day, I'd love to see girls
friendzone/reject/ignore me or guys try to disrespect me if I were a waved up bodybuilder like I always wanted to be.

Out of curiosity, what exactly is it about Red Pill that turns you off from it? I'll admit myself that there is a lot of misogyny on there, due to guys in the Anger Phase. But I think their ideals are pretty damn solid if you wanna learn how to date hot(especially shallow) women.

By the way, that girl flaked today. I can understand cause it's finals week, but still. At least she texted me back. We'll hang out next semester, and I'll be in a better position to get her then anyways. LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT, I have the whole summer to work on that too. Gives me more time to work on my composition passion also.

Additionally. I just took my Databases Final. I felt pretty decently prepared. Not 100% but definitely not the worst test I've taken either. I am 100% sure that I passed the class. I'd have to make less than a 13 on that test to fail the class lol. I'm hoping I made a B overall, we'll see what my grade turns out to be. It's a good thing I set myself up to pass by doing well on the homework. This summer though... I want to be a straight A student. And I'd love to take 4 classes if I could, but I'll settle for 3 if necessary. That's my challenge towards myself, and I feel that I can rise to that occasion given that I now have the proper resources to deal with life.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative. Thats just a way for guys to feel special and elite. The problem why guys use redpill is because most of them are introverts, or/and socially conditioned to be nice. Extroverts never have had this problem, and probably never will. They could have been the traditional gentleman (which again what society wanted) and still be a **** to the other guy.
Not at all. Alot has has changed in 20yrs. Alot of behaviors which were considered masculine had been taken advantage of. Plus it gives clarity to the womens imperative and womens nature.

I wouldnt imagine a red pill guy feeling more special. He will however be able to better guard his energy and his masculinity.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, that girl flaked today. I can understand cause it's finals week, but still. At least she texted me back. We'll hang out next semester, and I'll be in a better position to get her then anyways. LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT...
Lifting will not raise your SMV. It will probably lower your SMV for hot girls if you are as dedicated as you seem. And you certainly cannot afford that.

Even though you are not ready to assess your smv realistically, the dating market is forcing you to, and you are not reading any of the signs properly. You are facing long years, even decades of frustration if you do not re-calibrate quickly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifting will not raise your SMV. It will probably lower your SMV for hot girls if you are as dedicated as you seem. And you certainly cannot afford that.

Even though you are not ready to assess your smv realistically, the dating market is forcing you to, and you are not reading any of the signs properly. You are facing long years, even decades of frustration if you do not re-calibrate quickly.
Explain how getting fit and lifting LOWER smv?

Status
Not open for further replies.