Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep talking about fuking because it seems cool but thats not the point of game. If you think thats the point then we disagree at this point, and its normal to disagree.
The more you fvck the smoother you get right? So ideally I can kinda fvck the simp outta myself if that makes sense lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better tell us, how many pics on tinder did you have?
I think just 4. I've considered using other OLD Resources too. What do you think of that? Any good ones? I do kinda like older women so maybe I should try POF. Some of the guys on here seem to have success with it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Music Theory

Also, I just wanted to say that I've increased my chordal vocabulary! FL Studio has a great chord stamp option with lots of lush, advanced chords. And I can look up cool sounding chords too. Just because I know these chords doesn't mean I never need to use triads ever again though. It's all a part of my musical toolbox.

If I want more, I can look up jazz/guitar chords on the internet or just in general. If I don't know how to put them together, I can use chord leading techniques or just use my own ear.

I'm still a beginner... So I need to use others work as a reference for now.

I'll share a great tip that someone gave me if you have a cool 4-8 bars but you can't think of how your song should go. Take a look at someone else's song and look at the form. Use that same form as a roadmap for how you want your song to go. Even huge ass symphonies have form. This is how you turn tiny musical ideas into full, complete works. It's almost algorithmic in a sense but you have complete creativity.

I wanna make a jazzy lo-fi hip hop beat almost in the style of Greensleeves in 6/8. It could have like a really jazzy piano solo and horn/sax section with some synths for extra polish: that could be really cool. I'll write it in the key of D.

When I get a chance, I'm gonna get Captain Chords 2.0 and Cthulhu.

But passing my test would be even cooler. So I'm gonna go do that now.

Couple more haircut tips
Cut your crown, but be gentle and don't dig
Look at the haircut from ALL ANGLES to make sure it looks good. This is where a Self Cut System helps. Don't stop until you are satisfied with every detail of the cut.
I don't do freehand trims. I'll be fine without it. I'll end up scalping myself
Keep the crown thicker
On a cut, know when to stop

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I need to keep fvcking like you guys said. I was sore from the gym and tired out. Also, I can see how being flexible and in better shape can help out your fvcking.

And yeah I'm pretty sure I know how this goes. She does alllll the pursuing now that I've fvcked. And I'll text her to have her come over for sex. I need to ensure that I don't give off a boyfriend vibe. I've made that mistake in the past.

Also bro. The battery life on this phone is incredible. The Moto G6 Play is slightly weaker than the Moto G6 battery but I heard it's battery times were off the chart. As in it could last you 2 days on a single charge. Y'all have me sold on this Moto G series. I do wish the camera was a bit better, but for the price I paid you can't have your cake and eat it too I suppose.
Haha no problem brethren. If you close your apps, your battery will last even longer.

Also, I don't think there is a single 'point' to playing the game. I think everyone has their own goals and the point of game matches those goals for the individual. The goals and points can be dynamic, changing as the person changes. Right now, my short-term goal is to fvck - because I'm a 23 yo man with BUCKETS of testosterone and I like womenz. Long-term is to find people (potentially a single person if they're that good) that compliment my life. Everyone has their own end-game.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha no problem brethren. If you close your apps, your battery will last even longer.

Also, I don't think there is a single 'point' to playing the game. I think everyone has their own goals and the point of game matches those goals for the individual. The goals and points can be dynamic, changing as the person changes. Right now, my short-term goal is to fvck - because I'm a 23 yo man with BUCKETS of testosterone and I like womenz. Long-term is to find people (potentially a single person if they're that good) that compliment my life. Everyone has their own end-game.
I agree. We have the same goals. I'm not really interested in an LTR.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you fvck the smoother you get right? So ideally I can kinda fvck the simp outta myself if that makes sense lol
Yes thats what we were saying. Youll get to a puzzy level where the simp positions just dont make sense. Youll feel violated. The puzzy needs to flow freely and easily to you.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think just 4. I've considered using other OLD Resources too. What do you think of that? Any good ones? I do kinda like older women so maybe I should try POF. Some of the guys on here seem to have success with it.
Havent tried much except tinder, but my photos need work. Selfies work?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes thats what we were saying. Youll get to a puzzy level where the simp positions just dont make sense. Youll feel violated. The puzzy needs to flow freely and easily to you.
I feel you.

Also I 100% agree on how a girl should never confuse you. If you follow the dating algorithm and use rules like Mixed Signals = Low Interest and Two Strikes, you'll never ever be confused. Making her confused is totally cool though... Cause women are attracted to men whose feelings are unclear

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you.

Also I 100% agree on how a girl should never confuse you. If you follow the dating algorithm and use rules like Mixed Signals = Low Interest and Two Strikes, you'll never ever be confused. Making her confused is totally cool though... Cause women are attracted to men whose feelings are unclear
His feelings are unclear cause he dont need her to validate him. Hes focused on what he thinks.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His feelings are unclear cause he dont need her to validate him. Hes focused on what he thinks.
Exactly right. If she flakes she flakes. He's on his purpose.

"I don't care about getting laid with this one specific girl, but I do care about getting laid"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly right. If she flakes she flakes. He's on his purpose.

"I don't care about getting laid with this one specific girl, but I do care about getting laid"
His feeling is clear that if she waste his time and not put out that he will drop her.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Test

Well guys, I just threw on my silky and Monsoon Cap. I'm about to get some sleep. Wish me luck on this test tomorrow! Getting my degree is priority numero uno, so I have to make sure that I do well.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test Report

Just got back from taking the test. It wasn't too terrible. I was able to answer every question, and I felt pretty prepared. I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch though. I'll just bide my time and wait to see how my grade turns out. But I felt prepared: still making progress towards that Computer Science Degree.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Test

Well guys, I just threw on my silky and Monsoon Cap. I'm about to get some sleep. Wish me luck on this test tomorrow! Getting my degree is priority numero uno, so I have to make sure that I do well.
You wearing hats now?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed Signals of Insanity

Women are so crazy sometimes... I could use you guys' advice on how to proceed from here and what I'm doing wrong.

That HB 9.5 asked me when we were hanging out. So I waited two days, and then texted her "Hey what's your availability?"

Aaaaand left on read. What the hell? She was the one who asked ME to hang out! Lol.

She might just be trying to pull my chain and get attention. Which ESPECIALLY sucks because she's freshly single and I can't hook up with her. If I can't get her to text me back, I can't ever hang out/hook up with her. Makes me feel like my Game is shaky...

So guys, what do I do from here? I know she saw my text cause she was active on Instagram. Is she just using me for attention/validation? And why the hell can't I hook up with her when she's SINGLE? Really annoying situation, I wouldn't feel like I suck with women anymore if I could fvck an HB 9.5.

I don't think it's a good idea to double text her: that seems like overpursuing. I don't wanna be like "thanks for the text back." What's my next course of action, guys? Do I do Two Strikes and text her back in a week or just drop it?

I've been getting blown out too much by these hotter girls. Here are some theories I have.

1.) I'm not doing it for them physically. I just need to keep looksmaxxxing until I'm hot sex on toast.
2.) My game is bad. I am flirty with these women sometimes. I like flirting because it is fun. Is this a bad idea, am I giving her too much attention and validation by flirting and looking deep into her eyes and stuff? You guys let me know. Should I do what AMS says and hold a masculine frame all the time and completely conceal my interest level? I feel like this could definitely play a major part in it.

If I see her in person again, do I bring this up?

You guys let me know: I need some advice here.

I know I just talked about not getting confused but this has never happened to me before: a girl asking to hang then not responding to my text. What would be the Don Juan way to handle this?

I just fixed my text game too and now this lol...

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed Signals of Insanity

Women are so crazy sometimes... I could use you guys' advice on how to proceed from here and what I'm doing wrong.

That HB 9.5 asked me when we were hanging out. So I waited two days, and then texted her "Hey what's your availability?"
You. Made a 9.5 even by your e standards and level of (dare i say) game, is clearly not doing it right.

Being aloof, blasé, nonchalant is great when you have a rotation.

Rather than faking being busy, actually have a life.

I don't have time to play games.

There's no mixed signal.

I lead. She follows or next. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Act accordingly.

Statement of intent. Tell he4 what you are doing. Tell her to come.

Anything you do should ALWAYS be uncompromising and of your interests. I am not going furniture shopping or art museums. I am not gay.

Pick inexpensive, concrete plans, and always seed a time restraint. This is uncompromising even if in mid pump SRS.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Even if you have no options and your game is sloppy, never elaborate the following. Seed dread, ambiguity, and vagueness to the max. No tolerance to flake, ghosting or anything else that is time consuming.

Every girl "problem" is solved by #nextSet and acquisition of top form SMV 18-23.

There's no bigger troll job than pulling hotter and younger and running into skanks who clearly missed the boat.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You. Made a 9.5 even by your e standards and level of (dare i say) game, is clearly not doing it right.

Being aloof, blasé, nonchalant is great when you have a rotation.

Rather than faking being busy, actually have a life.

I don't have time to play games.

There's no mixed signal.

I lead. She follows or next. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Act accordingly.

Statement of intent. Tell he4 what you are doing. Tell her to come.

Anything you do should ALWAYS be uncompromising and of your interests. I am not going furniture shopping or art museums. I am not gay.

Pick inexpensive, concrete plans, and always seed a time restraint. This is uncompromising even if in mid pump SRS.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Even if you have no options and your game is sloppy, never elaborate the following. Seed dread, ambiguity, and vagueness to the max. No tolerance to flake, ghosting or anything else that is time consuming.

Every girl "problem" is solved by #nextSet and acquisition of top form SMV 18-23.

There's no bigger troll job than pulling hotter and younger and running into skanks who clearly missed the boat.
So since she's a flake forget it and keep approaching new hotties, correct? We had agreed to have her come over and write music before. Guess she just wanted attention.

I'll meet new women. But I just don't understand the point of asking someone to hang out then flaking on them from a human perspective(not even Game.) All that for attention?

But anyways. I'll meet some new women this week. And keep going to the gym to raise that SMV.

Would you agree that flirting with women, especially the hotter ones, is just giving away your nonsexual attention for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.