Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
You don't have the intelligence or aptitude for a career in programming. You're at a historically black college, schools which will admit anyone with a pulse. Grade inflation is rampant. SAT scores for admissions are irrelevant. Academically, they're community colleges offering a bachelor's and charging full price for a degree.

Even though you're going to a college with no admissions criteria aside from the ability to pay, you're getting D's, F's and W's. You're 22 and just barely at the point where you can pass a class at a C- level. Most people are set to graduate, and you haven't even yet passed a class in your "major."

You are below average in intelligence yet you expect to compete with people in the top 2% in intelligence, aptitude and work ethic upon graduation. Meanwhile, you're attention drifts from your hair, to chicken marinade, whether or not you can become a world class viola player even though you sleep through your lessons, and mackin on ugly ass hoes on tinder.

This journal is a combination of wishful thinking and outlandish unrealistic ambition, with small doses of reality crashing into your carefully fabricated house of delusion.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You. Made a 9.5 even by your e standards and level of (dare i say) game, is clearly not doing it right.

Being aloof, blasé, nonchalant is great when you have a rotation.

Rather than faking being busy, actually have a life.

I don't have time to play games.

There's no mixed signal.

I lead. She follows or next. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Act accordingly.

Statement of intent. Tell he4 what you are doing. Tell her to come.

Anything you do should ALWAYS be uncompromising and of your interests. I am not going furniture shopping or art museums. I am not gay.

Pick inexpensive, concrete plans, and always seed a time restraint. This is uncompromising even if in mid pump SRS.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Even if you have no options and your game is sloppy, never elaborate the following. Seed dread, ambiguity, and vagueness to the max. No tolerance to flake, ghosting or anything else that is time consuming.

Every girl "problem" is solved by #nextSet and acquisition of top form SMV 18-23.

There's no bigger troll job than pulling hotter and younger and running into skanks who clearly missed the boat.
All what you are saying is stating the obvious, a guy that has been burned and left on read and then became bitter. You listed the obvious things to make yourself (the seducer) better but no matter the list she's still not replying to your messages.

This girl is not replying. Fact. And if she's not replying, the other 100 may not reply except the 1-5% high interest ones. Something to think about. Then somethings wrong. And just as you would sometimes reply to an unknown persons text, other times you would ignore it. One person managed to write the right things, other person couldn't.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All what you are saying is stating the obvious, a guy that has been burned and left on read and then became bitter. You listed the obvious things to make yourself (the seducer) better but no matter the list she's still not replying to your messages.

This girl is not replying. Fact. And if she's not replying, the other 100 may not reply except the 1-5% high interest ones. Something to think about. Then somethings wrong. And just as you would sometimes reply to an unknown persons text, other times you would ignore it. One person managed to write the right things, other person couldn't.
I just wanna know where I went wrong here or if I'm just being played so that women can't pull that same BS on me in the future without me having a counter strategy. Tweaking my Game over time, right? I feel a separate thread for this coming on...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao I used to hate reading @DEEZEDBRAH 's posts. They read so choppy and random. But I think I speak deezed now and they're hilarious.

Nick, you're not doing it right cuz.

Waited 2 days to respond to her... Why? That's my guess as to what you did wrong.
She was ready, you decided to fake being high value instead of just telling her when you were free.

She left you on read just like you did her.

I would only text like 2 weeks from now. But if I knew I was gonna see her in person again, I'd just talk to her then. 1. Because I ain't no keyboard warrior and I wanna see how I'd deal with the situation in person and 2. Because double texting is last resort.

Also, there isn't a technique/recovery for everything. Sometimes you just gotta hold that L.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna know where I went wrong here or if I'm just being played so that women can't pull that same BS on me in the future without me having a counter strategy. Tweaking my Game over time, right? I feel a separate thread for this coming on...
Where did you go wrong? Anytime you appear more eager. It's a fine line and once you cross it, it dampens attraction. She needs space to desire you.

Counter Strategy? Silence and Distance = Remove your attention. Focus on other things in your life. Doing so will spark her curiosity and increase attraction again. It will build and eventually she will reach out to you again.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you go wrong? Anytime you appear more eager. It's a fine line and once you cross it, it dampens attraction. She needs space to desire you.

Counter Strategy? Silence and Distance = Remove your attention. Focus on other things in your life. Doing so will spark her curiosity and increase attraction again. It will build and eventually she will reach out to you again.
*Possibly.

But it shouldn't matter. You're on to bigger and better things, mate.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Future of this Journal

Alrighty guys...

I had originally wanted this to be a daily/weekly journal, but I don't think it needs to be anymore. I'm still improving, but
my progress has tapered off. That makes sense: progress starts off exponentially and then levels off for a while.

Although I will say I've come leaps and bounds from the first post in my journal and I'm really happy with that. I'm passing classes, can do a basic Cold Approach, actually have sex like 3 times a week, set up a counseling center appointment, learned a lot about life in general, etc etc. Especially with all the tough love you guys gave me. I am so grateful for that cause y'all helped me see who I really am and whats important. It feels great knowing that I'm actually gonna pass Databases and Calculus 2.

Originally I had wanted to do daily updates because:
1.) I didn't know if I could do it without you guys guiding me every step of the way
And
2.) I wanted to get everything down onto paper and get hella knowledge.

Although honestly, I think there's still progress to be made. I wanna tell you guys about stuff like Lay Report 20, Cold Approach 150, me graduating college, becoming a violinist/composer, getting some work experience, implementing personal projects and so on. From all the advice I've been given, I think I know about 95% of what I need to know to fix my life. I just need to get out there and do it. I've noticed in the first half of my journal I was still fresh, and I was learning something new from every approach. The second half has been more about me learning about life and getting my emotions straight. Which is fine: but I have a tendency to repeat myself a lot in my writing and I want all these things logged without 1000 pages of text.

But to make that progress, end on a high note, and not make this journal over 1000 pages... I was thinking I could zoooooom out and do monthly updates. That would fix the problem of me repeating myself and still allow me to make the remaining progress. I feel I'm nowhere near where I want to be with that yet but now that we've had the "Newbie Saga" and "Inner Game Saga" I don't wanna bloat this journal any more, although I think there is some great advice and information in here. I already know how to Cold Approach so I'll keep a separate record of that on my Computer. I've still got to tell you guys about me getting my CS Degree and succeeding! So I'll chill out and only update the really big things. On top of that, having an update to do every month will keep me motivated to stay on my purpose so I can actually have stuff to tell you guys on my DJ Progress.

I'll still be on SS of course, so hit me up any time you wanna talk. If I ever get stuck, I'll just make a thread on Don Juan Discussion.

So TL;DR... monthly updates!!!

Last edited:

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
You wasted so much fvcking time on this journal. Chicken marinade, sh1tty cheap kicks, 5 second haircuts, who knows what else. You should've spent all of it studying for your major classes instead. You've fvcked yourself badly because you have zero sense of priorities, no ability to plan and show no ability to realistically assess your actual abilities and plan for your future as a result. This is why you avoid anyone who might hold you accountable, and has some grasp on reality, such as your counselor or parents. Who has a 'counselor' in college anyway?

Historically black colleges are a gift. They have the lowest academic standards anywhere in the western world. They are below remedial level. Yet, your transcript is full of D's, F's and W's. It's crazy that you think you can compete for a job with your abilities and transcript. You're going to go head to head with MIT and Caltech grads who are phi beta kappa and magna cvm laude. I know many people in silicon valley and others who work in austin, los angeles and other major tech centers. 99%+ are white, east asian or asian indian. In addition to the caltech, mit and stanford grads, you'll be gunning against tons of students from excellent schools in the other ivies, and top state schools like michigan and the university of texas. Below that, you'll be outgunned by very talented students who had less money and attended good schools like san jose state, texas a&m, etc. There are many intermediate tiers with too many schools to mention. You on the other hand, are at a bottom tier school with bottom tier grades. In fact, you don't even have grades. A W is a not a grade.

Your no. 1 job right now is to stop mind fvcking yourself and stop believing your own bullsh1t.

I won't offer any concrete advice because you don't have the intelligence to process it, much less apply it. This journal is a serious warning for everyone. Don't mind fvck yourself into believing your own bullsh1t. Learn to distinguish between optimism and delusion. Because nick hasn't. Don't be like nick. Fo' real.

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Future of this Journal

Alrighty guys...

I had originally wanted this to be a daily/weekly journal, but I don't think it needs to be anymore. I'm still improving, but
my progress has tapered off. That makes sense: progress starts off exponentially and then levels off for a while.

Although I will say I've come leaps and bounds from the first post in my journal and I'm really happy with that. I'm passing classes, can do a basic Cold Approach, actually have sex like 3 times a week, set up a counseling center appointment, learned a lot about life in general, etc etc. Especially with all the tough love you guys gave me. I am so grateful for that cause y'all helped me see who I really am and whats important. It feels great knowing that I'm actually gonna pass Databases and Calculus 2.

Originally I had wanted to do daily updates because:
1.) I didn't know if I could do it without you guys guiding me every step of the way
And
2.) I wanted to get everything down onto paper and get hella knowledge.

Although honestly, I think there's still progress to be made. I wanna tell you guys about stuff like Lay Report 20, Cold Approach 150, me graduating college, becoming a violinist/composer, getting some work experience, implementing personal projects and so on. From all the advice I've been given, I think I know about 95% of what I need to know to fix my life. I just need to get out there and do it. I've noticed in the first half of my journal I was still fresh, and I was learning something new from every approach. The second half has been more about me learning about life and getting my emotions straight. Which is fine: but I have a tendency to repeat myself a lot in my writing and I want all these things logged without 1000 pages of text.

But to make that progress, end on a high note, and not make this journal over 1000 pages... I was thinking I could zoooooom out and do monthly updates. That would fix the problem of me repeating myself and still allow me to make the remaining progress. I feel I'm nowhere near where I want to be with that yet but now that we've had the "Newbie Saga" and "Inner Game Saga" I don't wanna bloat this journal any more, although I think there is some great advice and information in here. I already know how to Cold Approach so I'll keep a separate record of that on my Computer. I've still got to tell you guys about me getting my CS Degree and succeeding! So I'll chill out and only update the really big things. On top of that, having an update to do every month will keep me motivated to stay on my purpose so I can actually have stuff to tell you guys on my DJ Progress.

I'll still be on SS of course, so hit me up any time you wanna talk. If I ever get stuck, I'll just make a thread on Don Juan Discussion.

So TL;DR... monthly updates!!!
Word of advice, if you decided to do this because of troll posts, then you need to work on having tough skin. Laugh and move on! You have a follower, a guy who took his time and wrote his thoughts to you! How generous :) This guy is not the first, not the last you'll ever meet. Your journal is only 58 pages (with comments+good advice) so I wouldn't be worried about the 1000 pages report. On the other hand, if you are really busy with everything, then yes, do what you feel is necessary. But either way, I enjoyed reading your journal and I know that degrees ain't easy. So keep working, pass everything and adopt a positive healthy mindset. We need more good people in this planet and don't let the anger/toxicity lure you. It ain't charismatic!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of advice, if you decided to do this because of troll posts, then you need to work on having tough skin. Laugh and move on! You have a follower, a guy who took his time and wrote his thoughts to you! How generous :) This guy is not the first, not the last you'll ever meet. Your journal is only 58 pages (with comments+good advice) so I wouldn't be worried about the 1000 pages report. On the other hand, if you are really busy with everything, then yes, do what you feel is necessary. But either way, I enjoyed reading your journal and I know that degrees ain't easy. So keep working, pass everything and adopt a positive healthy mindset. We need more good people in this planet and don't let the anger/toxicity lure you. It ain't charismatic!
Oh not at all man! I'm not worried about trolls one tiny bit. That asswipe can say whatever he wants about me, I already have him on block. For as "not serious about improvement" I am, life has improved bounds from the first few pages. I've done several approaches when they scared me sh*tless before, get laid pretty consistently, dress better, and I went from failing all my classes to passing everything.

I do think this journal is a bit diluted though. I want the last post to be "I graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science." That'd be a huge accomplishment. So I'm just gonna post once a month. But I'll still be on SS for sure!

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you want your journal to now be a limited view or "your chosen moments" and not be a dialogue and "workshop space" regarding your day to day or weekly struggles and successes?

Sounds like you want your journal to be a kind of "record" of your demonstrated progress now. I get the sense your doing that because you want your journal to reflect a certain image of you, especially when you graduate, and as you move on.

I get the sense it's an image management decision more than anything. Posting less would serve you, certainly. Keeping your journal tidy for image management purposes versus growth, leaves me smh, personally. As you wish.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you want your journal to now be a limited view or "your chosen moments" and not be a dialogue and "workshop space" regarding your day to day or weekly struggles and successes?

Sounds like you want your journal to be a kind of "record" of your demonstrated progress now. I get the sense your doing that because you want your journal to reflect a certain image of you, especially when you graduate, and as you move on.

I get the sense it's an image management decision more than anything. Posting less would serve you, certainly. Keeping your journal tidy for image management purposes versus growth, leaves me smh, personally. As you wish.
How do you think I should handle it? I almost feel like I'm writing the novel that I always wanted to write with this journal lol.

Maybe weekly updates? I will say that I learned the most when I had these conversations about my life on a daily level. A "workshop" like you said. I assert that I've made much progress, although I have a while to go. I know the journal is long though, which worries me.

The thing is, I want this journal to end with "I graduated college, became a violinist/composer, was fit, and was very proficient at Game. I did exactly what I said I was gonna do and showed the people who said I'd never make it." I still have a looooong way to go on those. If I do daily updates until then we're gonna get to like Page 400 and that's just kinda crazy imo.

I can't end it yet cause I haven't even finished my CS Degree or gotten with HB8s or higher. Any ideas on what I should do with this journal?

Hiding flaws is easy on a monthly basis like you said. That's why I changed it to a daily journal: so you guys can see the good, bad, and ugly.

I can see my long term progress but sometimes it feels like I'm stuffing this journal and daily progress is slow.

I'd appreciate your input.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools because they have to say something."

Plato
Can I get a bit more context on that one bro?

Basically idk how I should handle this journal now that we're at Page 58 and I know how it should end.

Imagine a Game journal turning into a Life Journal

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I get a bit more context on that one bro?

Basically idk how I should handle this journal now that we're at Page 58 and I know how it should end.

Imagine a Game journal turning into a Life Journal
Speak when it's worth speaking. Speak because you have something new to contribute to a conversation (the journal) and something worth mentioning. If it has been said before, it's not worth mentioning. If it's a complaint, it's not worth mentioning. If you could've figured out the answer from reading on the site, thinking about it, letting it marinate... it's not worth mentioning. If it is a reflection on a situation - connected to an insight or seeking insight, then it is worth mentioning. Don't just post anything and everything.

I agree with @LiveYourDream , it seems that you're letting your ego get the best of you. Wanting to show your good side only.

Also, re-read your last few posts and see if it seems like the trolls truly aren't getting to you. Your acknowledgement of them is enough for them to be winning because it means they got to you. There are far more people who enjoy reading the journal than have trolled you as far as I've seen. But anyways, the journal isn't about supporters or critics. It is about your improvement and your journey. You do not know how this journal will end. You may become those things. You may become that, less, or more. But as long as the journal offers you value... that is how long you should keep it up.

As far as frequency, speak when it is worth speaking. Otherwise remain silent and put in the work.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak when it's worth speaking. Speak because you have something new to contribute to a conversation (the journal) and something worth mentioning. If it has been said before, it's not worth mentioning. If it's a complaint, it's not worth mentioning. If you could've figured out the answer from reading on the site, thinking about it, letting it marinate... it's not worth mentioning. If it is a reflection on a situation - connected to an insight or seeking insight, then it is worth mentioning. Don't just post anything and everything.

I agree with @LiveYourDream , it seems that you're letting your ego get the best of you. Wanting to show your good side only.

Also, re-read your last few posts and see if it seems like the trolls truly aren't getting to you. Your acknowledgement of them is enough for them to be winning because it means they got to you. There are far more people who enjoy reading the journal than have trolled you as far as I've seen. But anyways, the journal isn't about supporters or critics. It is about your improvement and your journey. You do not know how this journal will end. You may become those things. You may become that, less, or more. But as long as the journal offers you value... that is how long you should keep it up.

As far as frequency, speak when it is worth speaking. Otherwise remain silent and put in the work.
Right. I absolutely can't stop until I'm finished with this chapter in my life and I win.

Hell, I may even start a professional type journal that I update monthly after the Odyessy is done.

I just find this journal repetitious and diluted. So I'm gonna post less frequently. Once again, 120 pages is about my limit. If I can't succeed in 120 pages I just can't do it.

Of course, I'd rather succeed than fail. But I'm sure I'll mess up at some points and I'll tell you guys about the screw ups so we can talk and my journal is less repetitious. It's like writing a novel of my life: I don't wanna bore you guys too much. The pacing is kinda slow. Any time I have something new like you said, I'll be here. Even for the negative. But with my school struggles, when this journal records me graduating I will literally be so happy.

I think 120 Pages is reasonable for what will be a 4 year journey.

Of course I'll still be on SS.

And yeah screw those trolls. Silence is the best way to deal with them huh? I appreciate that you guys have my back. You guys look out for me more than some people in real life do.

The journals I was basing mine on at first posted daily/weekly so that's where I got the idea.

This journal cannot terminate until I graduate, become fit, play violin/compose, am an elite waver, and have tight game/fvck the HB8s and higher.

But yeah broski, I'm about to go to class! I'll catch you later. As we talk, I will become much more Red Pilled...

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So since she's a flake forget it and keep approaching new hotties, correct? We had agreed to have her come over and write music before. Guess she just wanted attention.
Think psychology and the big 5 traits. Specifically, agreeableness. You should be extremely low in agreeableness. Just cause. The biggest asset you have is TIME.

MARK MY WORD. If you are forged in fire, who you are before and who you become aren't the same thing. You switch on new genes. You setup neural plasticity. You create a new way of being. Nobody is doing it or the amount of men stepping out of mediocrity is so few, it wouldn't make 1%.

Get paper right. Get educated. Not just your stem degree or trade. Read a book. Work self care. Go full blown entrepreneurship. At the least, go freelance and generate resources. Problem solve. You can only serve one master.

I lead. She follows or next. No exception.

I'll meet new women. But I just don't understand the point of asking someone to hang out then flaking on them from a human perspective(not even Game.) All that for attention?
Switch of your male mind.

Ignore what women say. Observe the disconnect in the two.

Act accordingly.

The game referred to bigger better prize. Bigger ****, better lookin, more money, status, etc.

#nextset

RSD Tyler saud something about the bodies of your enemies will float up stream if you stay on the hero's journey long enough.

You will see the stunner fall from grace, get fat, single mom, and just train wreck.

In short, women have a easier time during top form SMV 18-23 and piss poor time thereafter.

As a dude, its the storyline, its the adversity, and the hero's journey that gives context to the struggle. Its why Captain Marvel or Rey from star wars are hollow girl power characterless memes.

But anyways. I'll meet some new women this week. And keep going to the gym to raise that SMV.

Would you agree that flirting with women, especially the hotter ones, is just giving away your nonsexual attention for free?
Age? If teens or early 20s, burn it to the ground. Mingle with lots.

If 30+, i advocate doing like AMS, and go for 'choosing signals' and IOIs. You want to maximise ROI. Not run around aimlessly and without any wins.

If you never acquired competency in game, cannot vet attention or high interest, then you just got to go get it.

There's fence sitter women who will fool you. It happens. Even make out, 2nd base, and then, say rubbish about chemistry. These women will hit the wall the hardest because they are do manipulative and they will bring a lot of stupidity one oneself. Like, 4hrs and nothing pissed away. 30+ isn't top form SMV.

A new egg drops every month. Fertility and SMV is cratering. Most women are delusional as ****kkk.

Enjoy the ride. Set pace. Pull.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All what you are saying is stating the obvious, a guy that has been burned and left on read and then became bitter. You listed the obvious things to make yourself (the seducer) better but no matter the list she's still not replying to your messages
Clearly, its not obv if bud keeps spinning his wheels.

Nor any more obv when i beat top form SMV 18-23 to death like a dead horse yet, 99% of threads are about gross women 30+.

Her response is irrelevant.

Its important for buddy to cultivate being "that guy."

Moreover, hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Said 9.5 won't be able to compete in what, a year maybe 2?

One kid or bad breakup with Chad and is bulking season thunder thighs or single mom victimhood.

Its not registering through your thick skull.

Lets try again.

Top form SMV 18-23.

I lead. She follows or next.

Life will troll these ****s harder than i ever could.

Wait and see. Better yet, look up hott girls from your school year book present day in 2019.

The benchmark is feminine, submissive, dtf, & & & & makes sandwiches.

Anything but is grounds for dismissal. Most women are plates or booty call not play house.

Not doing it right kuz

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly, its not obv if bud keeps spinning his wheels.

Nor any more obv when i beat top form SMV 18-23 to death like a dead horse yet, 99% of threads are about gross women 30+.

Her response is irrelevant.

Its important for buddy to cultivate being "that guy."

Moreover, hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Said 9.5 won't be able to compete in what, a year maybe 2?

One kid or bad breakup with Chad and is bulking season thunder thighs or single mom victimhood.

Its not registering through your thick skull.

Lets try again.

Top form SMV 18-23.

I lead. She follows or next.

Life will troll these ****s harder than i ever could.

Wait and see. Better yet, look up hott girls from your school year book present day in 2019.

The benchmark is feminine, submissive, dtf, & & & & makes sandwiches.

Anything but is grounds for dismissal. Most women are plates or booty call not play house.

Not doing it right kuz
Sure, yeah I have a thick skull. Thick and padded with fat.

Listen, your talk isn't bad but its toxic. Toxic and unhealthy like the fumes of a cigarette. You have to close the deal, and if you ain't closing, then your skills suck. And by the very least, her replying to your messages. I don't see any game here. I mean theres no examples of a report of her replying to your text. All I hear is "girls are everywhere. blah blah blah". Yeah and how are you going to make them to reply with to your messages? What are you going to say?

If you can't make a 20 yr old reply to you, what makes you think you can close a 30 yr old and vice versa?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, yeah I have a thick skull. Thick and padded with fat.

Listen, your talk isn't bad but its toxic. Toxic and unhealthy like the fumes of a cigarette. You have to close the deal, and if you ain't closing, then your skills suck. And by the very least, her replying to your messages. I don't see any game here. I mean theres no examples of a report of her replying to your text. All I hear is "girls are everywhere. blah blah blah". Yeah and how are you going to make them to reply with to your messages? What are you going to say?

If you can't make a 20 yr old reply to you, what makes you think you can close a 30 yr old and vice versa?
What he's saying, in my opinion, is that people need to stop being so hung up on winning with that one girl all the time. If she isn't submitting, then next. Everyone wants to make this out to be a chess game, but it's really only checkers. Sure, there are some moves you can make and some moves she can respond with - that's the game. But the game is often imagined as more complex than it needs to be. Overthinking is chess. Exploring the small details and wanting to memorize every single thing is chess. It's really not that serious.

Either you're the man or you aren't. And if she's not submitting, then she's not into you. Next. Improve yourself and try again... there's new women are turning 18 every day. So stop wasting your time and mental energy over a few that are giving you a hard time.

It's really simple. You can't make anyone do anything btw. Just offer what you are and either they like it or they don't. Then based on their reception of you, you have a choice to either stay the same or change (note: not for them, but for you so that you can get what you want in the future).

Approach a lot of women.
Be able to identify when a woman's IL is high enough for you to invest your effort.
Be self aware and identify what works and what does not.
Adjust. Improve.
Rinse and repeat.

That's my interpretation of what @DEEZEDBRAH is teaching. 'Game' can be interpreted as your ability to do these things successfully. Game does not mean you pull every girl every time in every scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.