Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. I'm 43, have been red pill for almost 20 years, and I still hesitate from time to time. I'm not ashamed to admit it happened just the other day. Okay, I'm a little ashamed, lol. We're all human and even Tom Brady throws an interception once in a while. (Note: I am not the Tom Brady of Sosuave.) I even beat myself up about it for a half a day, but the important thing is to take some knowledge from every mistake and apply it in the future. For me it's like a constantly running but updating program in my brain. It usually runs fine but once in a while it blinks and I have to re-code. There you go, a sports and computer analogy in one post.
Hey man! I can appreciate the analogy, especially since I just got done programming for like 7 hours last night lol.

I’ve been reading Day Bang by Roosh V(gotta start doing some Daygame) and an interesting quote he had on appreciating rejection was:
“With this rejection I’ve gained more knowledge in getting what I want. It wasn’t a rejection - it was a learning opportunity.” Combine that with outcome independence and an abundance mindset and I should be good to go.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post in here that my schoolwork is coming along pretty nicely. Also, every single break in my life from now on needs to be planned/timed. So much shyt to master.

...and I might not be able to eat until 4 PM today. Ugh. I don't really feel like going to the gas station to get food. But some iced coffee would be nice af to finish my work. Maybe I'll just make some if I go eat at 4?

Definitely need to work out today too

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I will most definitely be working on a personal project this summer. One of my dreams involving programming has been to make a VST soft synthesizer. I'll put it on my resume and brag about it, which will then enable me to make money by getting the credentials for a high paying job. So I'm gonna be releasing the synth for free.

I've always been interested in musical applications with my programming. I made an app in high school that randomly generated musical pieces so that people could practice their sightreading. It went to a National competition, although I didn't win. That is already on my resume.

I just want that resume clout so I'm gonna finish this synth as soon as I can. Who else is gonna have something like that on their resume?
I will give you an idea for something that I created a long time ago as a desktop application. It was a "chord generator", which basically would randomly come up with musical chord patterns that fit based on an algorithm. Users woukd put in what key they were interested in the song being in and it would then randomly generate chord patterns for them that went together based on music/mathematical rules. They could enter how many chords they wanted and some other options, etc...

FYI music and math are intimately linked together so pretty much anything musically can be expressed mathematically as well.

It was a pretty basic program and there were a lot more features I could have added. Posted it on a few music message boards back in the day and it received very positive responses from people who tried it out.

Probably would be make a good app...not sure if there is something similar already out there now but its definitely something useful and would be a worthwhile project to build for a resume.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post in here that my schoolwork is coming along pretty nicely. Also, every single break in my life from now on needs to be planned/timed. So much shyt to master.

...and I might not be able to eat until 4 PM today. Ugh. I don't really feel like going to the gas station to get food. But some iced coffee would be nice af to finish my work. Maybe I'll just make some if I go eat at 4?

Definitely need to work out today too
Bring some food with you, some protein bar, nuts etc very good snacks never wait that long to eat

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never wait that long to eat
I only been eating once a day for the past week. And I've never felt better. I'm not saying it's solely due to eating one meal a day (OMAD), but I'm definitely feeling powerful af at this point in my life and I happen to be doing OMAD among other things.

It's not gonna kill you. People fast all the time. Hunger is a mere hormone response, you can overcome it with mental fortitude. Hunger isn't even a discomfort anymore, it's just a feeling. In the back of my mind. Not nagging. Not controlling. We only get hungry every few hours because we've been eating every few hours. If you stop doing that.. you can change when you get hungry. Just like you can change the time you get tired.

There's an agenda behind almost everything in our lives if you think about it. Why would people want you to eat less food? They'd lose money. So what can they do to make you eat more food and spend more money? Tell you that it's healthy to eat 3 meals a day. Then load everything with sugar so your blood glucose levels are constantly spiking and dropping and the only way to level them is to eat more sugar. Vicious cycle if I do say so myself.

I've worked out many times while being fasted. Most notably: I played 2 30 minute soccer games after 24+ hours of fasting and squatted 280 lbs fr 5x5 + did a back workout after fasting 20ish hours. You ain't gon' die. Just gulp a fvck ton of water.

I should note that I eat a boat load in the time that I do eat.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only been eating once a day for the past week. And I've never felt better. I'm not saying it's solely due to eating one meal a day (OMAD), but I'm definitely feeling powerful af at this point in my life and I happen to be doing OMAD among other things.

It's not gonna kill you. People fast all the time. Hunger is a mere hormone response, you can overcome it with mental fortitude. Hunger isn't even a discomfort anymore, it's just a feeling. In the back of my mind. Not nagging. Not controlling. We only get hungry every few hours because we've been eating every few hours. If you stop doing that.. you can change when you get hungry. Just like you can change the time you get tired.

There's an agenda behind almost everything in our lives if you think about it. Why would people want you to eat less food? They'd lose money. So what can they do to make you eat more food and spend more money? Tell you that it's healthy to eat 3 meals a day. Then load everything with sugar so your blood glucose levels are constantly spiking and dropping and the only way to level them is to eat more sugar. Vicious cycle if I do say so myself.

I've worked out many times while being fasted. Most notably: I played 2 30 minute soccer games after 24+ hours of fasting and squatted 280 lbs fr 5x5 + did a back workout after fasting 20ish hours. You ain't gon' die. Just gulp a fvck ton of water.

I should note that I eat a boat load in the time that I do eat.
dammmm ik i could not do that on a empty stomach, when i dont eat i get huge headache also, age might also be a factor.

Ive always been on the 6-8 meal a day when i dont follow this i get huge hunger and eat way to much afterward

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dammmm ik i could not do that on a empty stomach, when i dont eat i get huge headache also, age might also be a factor.

I've always been on the 6-8 meal a day when i dont follow this i get huge hunger and eat way to much afterward
The headaches are due to you crashing from not replenishing your glucose levels (it could be due to something else, I'm not a doctor). Of course fasting isn't for everyone, but only the individual can truly determine that after giving it a shot. People of all ages all around the world fast. It is hard sometimes, but it has benefits and for me those benefits out weight the costs.

You can do anything.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The headaches are due to you crashing from not replenishing your glucose levels (it could be due to something else, I'm not a doctor). Of course fasting isn't for everyone, but only the individual can truly determine that after giving it a shot. People of all ages all around the world fast. It is hard sometimes, but it has benefits and for me those benefits out weight the costs.

You can do anything.
Seems to be a new trend and lots of ppl say it work good, might try it on a slow day.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to be a new trend and lots of ppl say it work good, might try it on a slow day.
Yeah people are doing it and it's hot but people have been fasting since the beginning of time. When food wasn't available... what'd they do?

Many philosophers say fasting brings mental clarity. This is the main reason I do it. But if you want to be successful with anything, you have to want it. You have to have your own reasons.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man! I can appreciate the analogy, especially since I just got done programming for like 7 hours last night lol.

I’ve been reading Day Bang by Roosh V(gotta start doing some Daygame) and an interesting quote he had on appreciating rejection was:
“With this rejection I’ve gained more knowledge in getting what I want. It wasn’t a rejection - it was a learning opportunity.” Combine that with outcome independence and an abundance mindset and I should be good to go.
Every approach you do is a learning experience. The victory is doing the approach, whether you get rejected or not. I would chill out on the theory though, I think you study it a little to much.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give you an idea for something that I created a long time ago as a desktop application. It was a "chord generator", which basically would randomly come up with musical chord patterns that fit based on an algorithm. Users woukd put in what key they were interested in the song being in and it would then randomly generate chord patterns for them that went together based on music/mathematical rules. They could enter how many chords they wanted and some other options, etc...

FYI music and math are intimately linked together so pretty much anything musically can be expressed mathematically as well.

It was a pretty basic program and there were a lot more features I could have added. Posted it on a few music message boards back in the day and it received very positive responses from people who tried it out.

Probably would be make a good app...not sure if there is something similar already out there now but its definitely something useful and would be a worthwhile project to build for a resume.
Hey that’s cool! That’s almost the same approach I used to generate the pieces with the application I made.

Since mine was for sightreading I would have it choose a key randomly up to 4 sharps and flats. After that, it would generate a chord progression using some randomness but still adhering to music theory. I used a tree to represent the possible paths it could take. After that, it would assign a random rhythm(I stored these in a huge array) to each bar. It would then choose passing tones and chord tones on the strong/weak beats.

Not enough to write a Mozart Symphony, sure, but enough to generate sightreadable pieces. I’ve thought about expanding on this after I finish my production synth projects. But thanks for the input! That’s really cool

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring some food with you, some protein bar, nuts etc very good snacks never wait that long to eat
Trust me I definitely would but everything at the school is closed lol. I’m about to walk to the store and get something then hit the gym. I crashed and I’ve been out for 5 hours lol. No sleep tonight I suppose so I can get this lab done

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can do anything.
I have fasted regularly in the past. I find it works well for a few months until it just stops working. Used to routinely use it to drop weight heading out of winter and into spring.

Yeah there are days its tough, but I like the laser focus it gave me especially in the afternoon when I was getting growth hormone pulses.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fasted regularly in the past. I find it works well for a few months until it just stops working. Used to routinely use it to drop weight heading out of winter and into spring.

Yeah there are days its tough, but I like the laser focus it gave me especially in the afternoon when I was getting growth hormone pulses.
Yeah eventually you have to do more or reset your system in order to get back to the benefits. I'm not worried about body fat though. I'm probably 10-15% bf at 6'1" 190lbs. Trying to develop and grow some muscle if anything.

I get so much more done and I don't crash after eating. No caffeine. No more 12:00 power naps. So alive.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah eventually you have to do more or reset your system in order to get back to the benefits. I'm not worried about body fat though. I'm probably 10-15% bf at 6'1" 190lbs. Trying to develop and grow some muscle if anything.

I get so much more done and I don't crash after eating. No caffeine. No more 12:00 power naps. So alive.
Seems interesting. How’d you find out about this?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems interesting. How’d you find out about this?
When I'm interested in something, I go very hard. And reading about nutrition/working out is one of those things.

So I dove in the rabbit hole and learned a thing a two.

Joe Rogan has plenty of podcasts with fasting/nutrition. I enjoyed those as introductions to the topic.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation

Man guys, I wanted to skip this lab so bad today. I was ridiculously tired. I motivated myself to go by thinking about failing this course and having to take it again. That got me out of bed and into lab.

Random Sidenote: It’s totally possible to lose consistent fvckbuddies by acting needy and overpursuing.

Also I’m going pure NoFap like I did back in the day. No rationalizations. That’s what a PUA would do, it’s very helpful. At most, I’ll do it maybe once every 2 weeks like Mark Manson recommended. I’m not about to get caught up with ED out here again. I’m not really worried about c*mming too quick because I didn’t have that issue the last time I was on NoFap. If I do this the rest of my life and consistently work out this problem should go away forever.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So. Fvcking. Stupid.

Okay guys, its official. I'm literally fvcking retarded.

I had a deadline for my Math Class today. I had it marked in my calendar, and I think to myself "Okay, I'll do this after class today at around 6 PM."

What happens? Dropbox is closed. Turns out that it closed at 2 PM. My lord. I assumed the deadline was at midnight like all my other assignments usually are.

Lesson learned, check the frigging deadline when it comes to this stuff, don't ever assume.

Additionally, starting earlier(I had the whole break) and not just chilling for 4 whole days, even if it was to spend time with family, would've helped.

I'm an idiot. I really might've screwed myself this semester AGAIN. Fvck.

EDIT: It's crunch time. If I'm gonna save myself this semester, which can be done, I'm gonna need to be on pretty much 24/7 from now on. This is the time that grades are saved, and IT CAN BE DONE.

Also, why is literally every page down on my school's website? I can't even schedule tutoring or look at my graduation or see the drop date for classes. Sheesh, how annoying.

There's literally ALWAYS something to be doing cause I barely have any wiggle room. On top of that, I have to make sure I'm not alone next semester. My God, all this stress! As Eminem said though, "Success is my only motherfvcking option"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.