Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my future reference... I wanted to post something in here that they told me in Seddit. If a girl is in your room, you had best make a move. Hell make a move and have her tell you to stop. Better than not doing anything like some beta male bytch
Retweet. Resonates.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retweet. Resonates.
It really irks me because
1.) Should’ve besn easy pickings
2.) I’ve made this exact mistake in this journal before

Also, I think my frustrations would really be eased if I did what I could in the short term but thought about my Game/Life long term(in terms of years.)

Bar bae is Snapping me back and asking me questions though, which is always good. She’s really pretty but once again, outcome independence. I need to actually make some good music. That way I can get these chicks over and not be embarrassed. Another way to improve my Game by working on my passions

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show your interest but don’t show that you’re TOO interested

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys last update for today but I’m just laying in bed before I go run.

Thinking about that situation with my Tinder Date. I could’ve even used my words and been like “turn around this way so I can cuddle you easier” then spooned, made out, and fvcked her. My inexperience is really showing and I can’t really fake experience. I just need to be laid up with way more bytches honestly.

So yeah. It looks like we’ve hit the deepest layer of my Life/Game and it’s all starting to come full circle. Time to just use this PUA Game like an algorithm and work on my purpose so my Game and Life will reach even greater heights.

People always wanna ask me when I’ll get a girlfriend. I say FVCK THAT until I become a Master of Game. Even then I’m still probably gonna cheat on her lol. That ethics/morals shyt is out the window just like AMS said

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stressed, Venti 3

Idk, I'm just posting in here to vent I guess. I am sooooooo stressed!!!!! I don't have much time to relax after taking 4 days off(I just messed up and didn't want to see schoolwork, wanted to hang with my family) so now in the last days of my Spring Break I am going to have to go in on school.

Looking at my grades so far, I've been doing OKAY. Infinitely better than last Semester, but still just OKAY. If I wanna have a good GPA this semester, which I must, I barely have any wiggle room when it comes to messing up on projects. I need to make As on pretty much everything from now on.

And not only do I have my deadlines, I have to deal with thugmaxxxers both in daily life and in my frat. I swear, thugmaxxxers stress me out to the nth degree. Idk what to even do about that other than getting really buff to deal with them. Call me weak, but I can't deal with the aggressive mumble rap and people talking about shooting each other and doing drugs 24/7. I'm trying to get a high paying job and undo my mistakes, I can't be stressing about stuff like this. And we're throwing a huge frat event in April. And I have to deal with people I hate on top of my normal schoolwork. And I have to make new friends for next semester. And I failed to hook up with that chick and get my Lay Report 4. AghhhhhhhhhhhhhhHh!!!!!!! I'm so fvcking stressed! I just needed to vent in here before I get back to my purpose, sorry guys.

Looming Deadlines:
3/11/19: Math Homework Due & Lab 6 Due
3/15/19: Calculus 2 Test
3/19/19: Object Oriented Programming Program 1 Due

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuavers....

I’m horny af. I need a new lay. Like tonight. I don’t wanna lay in my bed tonight without some hot ass bytch being in it.

I’m posting in here to hold myself accountable. I’m gonna make a move on one or 2 girls in my social circle tonight.

I will get a Lay or a Rejection. There are no other options. I’m ending my beta patheticness

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuavers....

I’m horny af. I need a new lay. Like tonight. I don’t wanna lay in my bed tonight without some hot ass bytch being in it.

I’m posting in here to hold myself accountable. I’m gonna make a move on one or 2 girls in my social circle tonight.

I will get a Lay or a Rejection. There are no other options. I’m ending my beta patheticness
And she got too lit to go out(and fvck after.) I shot my shot though. It’s gonna take years of doing what AMS said to fix my Game. I need to Self Improve and spam Cold Approach. There really are no quick fixes.

I’m gonna swallow my pride and spam approach though. Using OLD as well. I need a LR 4&5. I cant just keep fvcking my LR 3 forever.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she got too lit to go out(and fvck after.) I shot my shot though. It’s gonna take years of doing what AMS said to fix my Game. I need to Self Improve and spam Cold Approach. There really are no quick fixes.

I’m gonna swallow my pride and spam approach though. Using OLD as well. I need a LR 4&5. I cant just keep fvcking my LR 3 forever.
I woke up, I’m well rested, and I read through these reports from last night. Yeah, I know what I need to do. Fvck this Monk Mode feeling sorry for myself bullshyt and fvck not taking risks. Fvck not going in with the approaches and fvck getting butthurt. I should be able to live the life that everyone else lives effortlessly. Who cares if I’m still fat: Fake it Till I Make It.

Things I need to do:
1.) Take my ass over to r/nofap and see what is wrong with my body. This is truly hurting my Game
2.) Invite this bytch over, and I need to close the deal and stop bullshytting. I need to top my bytching and moaning about fvcking engaged chicks/chicks with boyfriends. My Chad friends do it all the time and they talk about how hot it is. I’m jealous, I wanna do that too! This morals shyt is dead. From now on, just like AMS and Roosh said, I have zero qualms about fvcking engaged chicks or chicks with boyfriends. I’m actually calling to set up the date now. According to Roosh Dates during the week work too(after I finish my schoolwork of course.)

I haven’t mastered the Game because I haven’t put in enough practice. My challenge to myself is to have 60 Approaches(Daygame & Nightgame combined) by the end of the semester. If I can’t even do that, I’ll never ever fvck 20 bytches.

I need to stop complaining and start approaching. I’ll never be able to “find someone I like” if I don’t Master the Cold Approach, in both Day and Nightgame.

I’m just gonna have to act as if, Take these risks, and be willing to be rejected. I’m still trying to avoid rejection after all this time. Assume Attraction. That’s the only thing that will make me the Ultimate nicksaiz65 of Dating and Life. Trying to avoid rejection is truly killing my Dating life. I need to get out there and embrace the rejection!!!

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also that bar girl never responded to my initial text. Ah well, can’t win them all I suppose

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Date

Okay guys. I just called that engaged girl and set up a date with her. Honestly it was so refreshing to do it like this instead of texting back and forth. We talked on the phone for like 6 minutes and then I set the date with her. Actually using the phone as a phone like Todd V and AMS said. Crazy concept, right? And she was the one asking me “are we ever gonna hang out” so I showed high value and I knew I could call her to set the date.

But anyways, I set up the date on 6:00 on a Tuesday. I’m gonna start doing weekday dates more often, they seem nice. We’re gonna go take advantage of this Taco Tuesday. And then I’m gonna bring her back to my room to write music. Plus it’ll be a good bit of R&R for me after I finish these Monday Deadlines.

There are only 3 Acceptable Outcomes Here:
1.) I bring her back home and fvck her, even though she’s engaged(my goal obviously)
2.) I bring her back home and try to fvck, but I get stopped and can’t break her Anti-Slut Defense. I still get props cause I tried and rejection > regret
3.) I get ****blocked by her bringing friends but in that case I wasn’t gonna get the pvssy anyways. I’m gonna make a separate thread on that

I assure you all I won’t make the same mistake that I made on last week’s Tinder Date.

But considering that she has a white boyfriend and she’s told me stuff like: “I like my coffee like I like my men, black” and she kinoes me and flirts with me, I think I have a pretty good shot at this. Rejection > regret anyways.

In the meantime I’m gonna be talking to the NoFappers, working out and brushing to deal with that “I’m ugly” self esteem issue I have, and working on my school so I can make money as a programmer and pull more bytches in the Long Run.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I have a Cold Approach 32 to type up but I don’t really feel like doing that at the moment

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Run.
Is this capitalized why I think it is :devil:
I get ****blocked by her bringing friends but in that case I wasn’t gonna get the pvssy anyways. I’m gonna make a separate thread on that
"Don't you ever think you finna play me 'cause you playin' yo self in the loooong ruuuun"

Fire.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this capitalized why I think it is :devil:

"Don't you ever think you finna play me 'cause you playin' yo self in the loooong ruuuun"

Fire.
Yeah when I type these up on my phone my phone capitalizes stuff sometimes. Take that as you will haha

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @GrowingPains what do you do about study breaks? I usually program for 50 minutes and then I play my 3DS for 10 so I don’t go nuts. Kinda like cheat meals I suppose.

Idk how well that’s gonna carry over when I have a job though

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @GrowingPains what do you do about study breaks? I usually program for 50 minutes and then I play my 3DS for 10 so I don’t go nuts. Kinda like cheat meals I suppose.

Idk how well that’s gonna carry over when I have a job though
Perfect.

Over time, I'd suggest doing something like reading a book, going for a walk, or stretching as they're more productive and keep you in the productive state whereas DS will just distract you and create attention residue. I practice handstands, stretch, read a book, sometimes I web surf but I'm trying to cut down on that.

In general, you need breaks to remain productive. It's like working out in the gym. I can do 280 lb squats for 5 sets of 5 with rest in-between. But could I do 25 reps of 280? Probably, I'm not sure. But I do know that the quality of my 5 sets of 5 will exceed that of 35 straight.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect.

Over time, I'd suggest doing something like reading a book, going for a walk, or stretching as they're more productive and keep you in the productive state whereas DS will just distract you and create attention residue. I practice handstands, stretch, read a book, sometimes I web surf but I'm trying to cut down on that.

In general, you need breaks to remain productive. It's like working out in the gym. I can do 280 lb squats for 5 sets of 5 with rest in-between. But could I do 25 reps of 280? Probably, I'm not sure. But I do know that the quality of my 5 sets of 5 will exceed that of 35 straight.
Yeah bro. I’m making good progress on this lab. I actually picked up 3 new books today on music composition. That should help me out with my dreams as well as being a good break so I can be competent as a composer too.

Although the DS helps me not tear my hair out from this Programming and Math lol

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation to do my Work that I thought of:

Being a programmer will let me get money which will let me get women much more easily

If I slack off and waste time, I won't have time to go to the gym like I need to. Then I won't be able to build the body that attracts women without even doing anything

SIDENOTE:
I've been up all night just working. And I tell you what, there is no fvcking excuse for my lack of trying in the past! I have all the tools for success in life now. Books, video game cope... and if I'm tired I can just go to the gas station and get myself a pre-made iced coffee or an energy drink. Plus planned breaks and starting early. I swear, I have no fvcking excuse. I'm gonna sleep just a bit, get up, get my coffee, and get right back to work. Or an energy drink. Different tastes, same effect.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Dumbass Mistakes

For my future reference... I wanted to post something in here that they told me in Seddit. If a girl is in your room, you had best make a move. Hell make a move and have her tell you to stop. Better than not doing anything like some beta male bytch

I’m always hesitating. Friends, my inner game needs drastic work. It’ll go up as I stay on my purpose. This is even more important than any outer game I’ve ever worked on.

Fvck! Just like AMS said I’m probably finished with this Tinder Chick and she basically threw the pvssy at me.

I know abundance, but she was really pretty too. Im just mad about how I’ve been doing Game a year and I’m still making mistakes like this. And my incompetence overall. Son of a bytch!!!!

It’s gonna take like a year to dig myself out of this hole I swear
Hey man. I'm 43, have been red pill for almost 20 years, and I still hesitate from time to time. I'm not ashamed to admit it happened just the other day. Okay, I'm a little ashamed, lol. We're all human and even Tom Brady throws an interception once in a while. (Note: I am not the Tom Brady of Sosuave.) I even beat myself up about it for a half a day, but the important thing is to take some knowledge from every mistake and apply it in the future. For me it's like a constantly running but updating program in my brain. It usually runs fine but once in a while it blinks and I have to re-code. There you go, a sports and computer analogy in one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.