Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you doing cardio everyday? Is it yoir goal to look like an emaciated marathon runner who is skinny fat?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you doing cardio everyday? Is it yoir goal to look like an emaciated marathon runner who is skinny fat?
Nah my cardio endurance is just garbage lol. Trying to increase it as fast as I can. I’m guessing 3-4 times a week would be better?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah my cardio endurance is just garbage lol. Trying to increase it as fast as I can. I’m guessing 3-4 times a week would be better?
Yes and doing interval sprints for 5 minutes at the end of lifting sessions would be even better...they incinerate fat and boost GH significantly

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come you haven't posted any pictures of girls yet? Everyone else is.
I’ll do that after I get a first date, not much point imo if I post a pic and then something just fizzles out by chance. Maybe I’ll blur faces idk we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout Update
So I woke up really early today, and I figured I might as well update my journal!

I’m putting together a different plan for fitness. As I mentioned earlier, I’m working on losing the fat covering my muscle and my first goal is to see some rock hard abs.

Weight wise, I’m gonna be doing a push-pull-legs routine. StrongLifts would probably better for increasing raw strength, but I enjoy the push-pull-legs more so I’ll be more consistent. Plus as long as I’m squatting benching and deadlifting I’ll be straight.

For the nutrition, I’m mostly gonna be using the recipes off Scooby’s Workshop. If there’s one thing I hate, it’s spending all day in the kitchen. So with these simple meals I should be good. I’m not counting calories, as long as I eat healthy, get enough protein and do my lifting/cardio routine I’ll lose weight fast without destroying my muscle. So I’m gonna eat 3 meals a day, take 2-3 scoops of protein powder in water each day, and eat some fruit and vegetables every day too. With how busy I’m gonna be this upcoming semester, I think that this routine should be totally realistic and maintainable as long as I’m not BSing. Cheat meal wise, I’m gonna shoot for 2 a week.

To keep myself motivated in the daily grind, I’m just gonna have to listen to a ton of EDM. It’s one of my favorite music genres and makes for great workout music.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout Update
So I woke up really early today, and I figured I might as well update my journal!

I’m putting together a different plan for fitness. As I mentioned earlier, I’m working on losing the fat covering my muscle and my first goal is to see some rock hard abs.

Weight wise, I’m gonna be doing a push-pull-legs routine. StrongLifts would probably better for increasing raw strength, but I enjoy the push-pull-legs more so I’ll be more consistent. Plus as long as I’m squatting benching and deadlifting I’ll be straight.

For the nutrition, I’m mostly gonna be using the recipes off Scooby’s Workshop. If there’s one thing I hate, it’s spending all day in the kitchen. So with these simple meals I should be good. I’m not counting calories, as long as I eat healthy, get enough protein and do my lifting/cardio routine I’ll lose weight fast without destroying my muscle. So I’m gonna eat 3 meals a day, take 2-3 scoops of protein powder in water each day, and eat some fruit and vegetables every day too. With how busy I’m gonna be this upcoming semester, I think that this routine should be totally realistic and maintainable as long as I’m not BSing. Cheat meal wise, I’m gonna shoot for 2 a week.

To keep myself motivated in the daily grind, I’m just gonna have to listen to a ton of EDM. It’s one of my favorite music genres and makes for great workout music. Also kinda offtopic, but I’m gonna try and smoke less weed too. Not only is it hurting the money that I’m trying to save for school(and just more clothes and stuff too) but I feel like it’s just not good for my motivation, really.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad guys didn’t mean to reply to my own post lol. But edited it a little bit in the second post

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/11/18: Inner Game and the Thick of It

Since it's been a little while since I've actually done a numbered entry, it's about time to update that journal. Sorry if these posts get really long and introspective, but my main focus at the moment is gonna be inner game and self-improvement. So bear with me!

Fitness
Like I said in my last post, I've started a new workout routine so I can maintain my muscle while I do this cut. I'm doing the Scooby's Workshop Intermediate Lifting Plan. I did this a long time ago but never finished it, so I want to see it through and lose all my fat on it though. I'm gonna make sure that I'm actually bench pressing, deadlifting, and squatting for real on this plan though. So far, I'm enjoying it. Since I can't go running until I get some new shoes, I've just been working on my dancing(EDM shuffling) for my cardio.

Producing
Making new beats has been going great. I just finished composing my first attempt at a Deep House track and I'd say it turned out pretty well for my first try. Plus, I can finally make a track from start to finish in FL Studio. It's not mixed though. I'm gonna mix it more in the future. If you're interested, you can listen to it here:
https://soundcloud.com/chiptunesymphony/frigid1
Once again, I haven't mixed it yet, so try not to blow your ears out lol. I was doing some research, and when I compose way more tracks and get better it'd be dope to get my music on Spotify.

Dancing
I've been really working on my dancing lately. If any of you all have ever seen Cutting Shapes shuffling, that's what I wanna do. It looks sooooooo dope.
But it's really hard too lol. I'm just starting with the basics, by learning the running man. Practicing this stuff along with stretching is helping me feel less tight in general. When I get good enough and my tracks get better, I'm gonna post some videos of me just dancing like crazy to Instagram. But until that day comes, I'm just gonna keep practicing. I wonder how people are gonna react to a black dude shuffling to EDM when the stereotype is that black dudes only dance to rap music? Still gonna do it anyway though.

Hair Journey
Been making lots of progress. My hair has finally reached a number 2 length and the waves are starting to become visible. So now I'm gonna grow my hair out until my 21st birthday and then I'm gonna cut it. Decided that I'm gonna keep the top of my hair dark and cut it at a 2 instead of a 1.5.

Inner Game
So with my inner game, I feel like I've been making slow but steady progress. But for some reason, I just feel a bit depressed. Maybe I just need some p*ssy, I don't know. I've been watching RSD and been thinking about how to break that comparison mentality. And I came up with a great mantra to do that. "Forget everyone else, I am going to do everything that is in my power to try and succeed with this woman. And if I fail, it is what it is." Another thing I've been thinking about is how the dudes who pull all the hoes are always loud, ghetto, ignorant, drink and smoke all day every day, and have 1.3 GPAs. I want to be in the top 99% of men one day, but I don't wanna be like that. I'll still drink and smoke and turn up on occasion, but I don't wanna be like the dumb people lol. Realistically, I'm not even very interested in going to that many campus parties this coming semester. I just wanna be social and go study. It's always the same people at these parties, and I'd honestly rather be practicing my dancing, getting fit, or studying to fix my garbage grades. But I'm just gonna play it by ear once I get to school. Getting real sick of some of these people. I'm not gonna try to do things the ghetto way anymore... I'm gonna game in my own suave way. What I lack in ghetto I'm gonna make up for in confidence, sauce, talent, and sheer masculinity.

Women
So I've picked up a couple new prospectives! We'll call them HB Snickers and HB Cyan. You might've seen me on the forums asking about text game. Well I read some PUA Articles(I wanna be a mix of a Don Juan and a PUA) and combined it with the advice that I got here. And it went great with HB Snickers. We had an awesome convo, she was asking questions like where I stay on campus and stuff. Turns out we live right across the street, and she's an HB7. Belly ring piercing and all. So she wants to come over to my place and play 2K with me sometime. On top of that, the fact that she messaged me first on Snap is really promising. I'll keep y'all updated. HB Cyan is decent, like an HB5 or so. I know she's attracted to me, so I might just hang out with her and break my dry spell. Hopefully this won't end in a flake. One thing I've been thinking about is that the reason my success with women stopped is that I would never take any risks. I would reject MYSELF and never make any moves! Once again, it goes back to a lack of confidence. I'm improving on this, and I'm genuinely starting to like who I'm becoming. I'm also making efforts to be extra social to help with that. On a side note, when is the best time to start telling women that they're cute and all that? Since you need to compliment them, but not too much.

Negative Thoughts

I've been "catching" and writing down my self limiting beliefs so that I can squash them. Here are a few:
"Why would anyone ever want to talk to/text you? She’s just playing you, you don't have the qualities that women are looking for yet"
"You don't deserve quality women until you learn how to dance"

So the self-improvement path is gonna be the way to kill these thoughts.

And that's about it. The next time I update this I'll be in school. So I'll update it with classes and I'll have a couple new numbers. See y’all

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/16/18: Let it begin! Polish the Mental

I’ve finally arrived back on campus! Let’s kick things off with an update. If any of you offered me support these last few days, I’d just like to say thank you. Your support really helps and it’ll help me conquer all these issues.

I don’t really feel like making a Super long post today, so I’ll make this very short. I’ve been working on mood swings and these final mental blocks that have stopped me from living out my full potential. Now, I honestly think I’m in a great position to come up. My life is gonna be a blank slate, so I’m gonna come up from here. I think to make sure that these thoughts stay killed, I’m gonna find me a new book to read.

Classes are cancelled because of snow. So I’ve been very social, been turning up and just working. Started my school lab a week early cause I’m serious about having awesome grades. I’m gonna work on making myself just a cooler person and having more swag in general. Still working on everything I’ve mentioned in these posts. It’s such a long and slow process... but I’m just gonna have to let the gainz stack on top of each other until I’m all the way there.

Books: Reading one YaReally archive and watching one RSD video a day until I’ve seen and read them all, as suggested by FastLife. I’m working on inner Game at the same time.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/17/18: Only Action!

I don’t usually do back to back updates... but I’m really proud of myself for today so I wanna do an update!

Fitness
Gym’s been closed so I haven’t been able to work out. But I’ll be going at 7 AM tomorrow.
Long Term Goals:
Squat 5 Reps at 315 lbs.
Bench 5 Reps at 225 lbs.
Deadlift 5 Reps at 400 lbs.
Run a mile in 7 minutes
Be able to jog 40 minutes without stopping

Clothes/Swag
Went thrifting and found a nice pair of red basketball shoes. Throwing on some backwards hats lately. I’m starting to look like a real swagged our frat boy, in the good way. People DMing me “swag” when I post the pictures. Selfie quality has improved and I’m getting way more Snapchat views. So this is coming together. And if I get swole and wavy, it’s over. I messed up and accidentally cut my hair too low but I’m gonna keep growing it and brushing. Gave myself yet another skin fade the other day. Not there yet, but a 100% improvement over the last one. Just need more practice. So the clothes have leveled up... I think some dipping waves, a fresh haircut 24/7 and filling in this beard are what’s gonna take me to the next level. Still getting compliments on my gold glasses.

Inner Game
I’ve been thinking about the idea of self-acceptance a lot and reading a lot about it. Today, I think I’ve finally realized that I’m not a useless person, I wouldn’t want to be anyone other than myself, and I’m happy that I’m me. I see lame dudes with hot girls all the time, so if I really work at it why can’t I do the same? If I just really put my mind into improving, I can get whatever the heck I want out of life.

Social
One thing I’ve done is I’m trying to be extra social and extroverted everywhere I go. I wanna push my social skills to the max. Things I’m working on are just being quiet and letting the other person talk(The Art of Conversation) and slowing down and just being comfortable in general.

Cold Approaches/Women
I was really killing it today. 3 new prospects. So we’ll start with HB Letter. In the past, she’s told me “we see each other at the same events all the time, yet we’ve never hung out!” So that could always be a green light. So I’ll definitely hang out with her in the future. Don’t really know what I’d want to do though so input would be appreciated. The next one is HB Ming. She’s a really pretty Asian exchange student. We had talked a bit in the past, but vaguely knew each other. So I approached her and talked for a bit. And she pretty much put her number in my phone. When I Snapped her today, the responses seemed pretty good. Not just blowing me off, actually talking in depth. And third of all, I met a girl on Tinder called HB Ann. I can totally tell she’s digging me, by the way she talks to me and how we’re already lowkey talking sexual and stuff. She’s a little bit bigger, but she’s thicc. She’d make a great f*ckbuddy, which would give me a great opportunity to practice my stroke game too. So, I’m gonna talk to her for a few days, build that attraction, and I’m gonna get her on a date ASAP. I’ll be playing a show in the bar in 2 Days also... that’ll be an awesome opportunity to do more cold approaches too, even if most of the people there are older than me. Probably gonna try and get my hands on Sex God Method 2 while I’m at it to improve in bed also.

But yeah, that’s about it Sosuave fam. If you’ve read this far, you’re the real MVP. But I need to brush my teeth and go to bed cause I’ve got the gym and class tomorrow. And both are gonna be critical in acheiving my life goals. Peace!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/18/18: Quick Morning Thoughts of the Day

I’ve got a few minutes before I gotta get ready for Networks class so might as well update this journal and get some thoughts down real quick.
Accidentally stayed up playing video games all night, so oops. But I’m still going to class. Not gonna do some dumb shyt like miss the very first day lol. I’m just gonna grab some coffee or an energy drink.

Hair
Looks like accidentally cutting my hair too low was a non-issue, cause I was able to give myself a trim with the number 2 guard. So my hair is officially at its super Curling length again. NEVER CUTTING BELOW A 2 AGAIN. This way I’ll be able to save my Wave progress instead of chopping it off every time like an idiot.

Had a Coffee Date... Cancelled it
So I was supposed to get with this girl today for coffee, but I ended up cancelling. Reason being that as I was thinking about it, I’m really not attracted to this girl at all, I’m just thinking of sex practice. I’m sick of going on these dates with girls that I’m not attracted to whatsoever. So I think I’m just gonna drop this prospect and take out a different one early next week. Since I’ve boosted my looks and inner Game a few levels over this last month or so, I think I deserve to raise my standards a little bit. Really annoying how sex just happens in intervals though. I’m gonna start approaching more and more, but how am I supposed to get good when you gotta “court” a girl for like a good 2 weeks? On God I might have to cop one of those realistic sex dolls I see on Instagram LMAO and use them for a bit of practice so I’m not like “I can’t fvck her cause I have no idea what I’m doing.” Don’t judge me haha

But yeah... I gotta go get dressed for class. Might update later tonight if anything noteworthy happens today. Know I’ve been posting a lot lately, but I feel like there’s just been good progress made as of late!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props for putting in the work bro. You're at a really exciting place in your life; even though (or maybe because) I had a ton of ups & down when I decided to take control over my own life, I look back on that first year or so as one of my favorites. I remember a kind of giddy feeling at all the possibilities I saw opening up in front of me at the time.

One of the things you touched on but that I think is super important is to stop comparing yourself to other people--but also to stop comparing where you are now with where you want to be. Obviously, you're not there yet and that's ok. But by taking action, you're making progress. You will come up short from time to time & that's cool too. Enjoy the ride.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props for putting in the work bro. You're at a really exciting place in your life; even though (or maybe because) I had a ton of ups & down when I decided to take control over my own life, I look back on that first year or so as one of my favorites. I remember a kind of giddy feeling at all the possibilities I saw opening up in front of me at the time.

One of the things you touched on but that I think is super important is to stop comparing yourself to other people--but also to stop comparing where you are now with where you want to be. Obviously, you're not there yet and that's ok. But by taking action, you're making progress. You will come up short from time to time & that's cool too. Enjoy the ride.
I appreciate the input. And thanks for recommending the RSD for me! That stuff is awesome. Inner Game wise, I definitely feel better about myself than before and it feels good to be getting all this together.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books Update
I was gonna read either some Roosh V or Red Pill stuff, but all that seems a little bit too toxic for me lol. But I did some finessing and I managed to get both New Game Plus and The Alabaster Girl for $5! I’ll finish them both by March 1st at the latest and I’ll write reviews for both of them. I know I’ve probably read enough material and raw action would be better at this point, but these are a couple books that I definitely wanted to check out. And drilling the ideas into my mind along with giving me very specific ideas on how to improve can’t be bad at all.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/24/18: Coffee Date Crash

What’s good Sosuave fam. It’s 1 AM and I literally just woke up. I’ve got gym at 6 AM so there’s literally no point in going to bed now. So since I’ve been making good progress lately, I’ll give y’all an update.

Fitness
I’ve been doing crazy good in the gym lately. Being very consistent. This intermediate plan by Scooby is really nice. I’ve been sore as heck lately though. My cardio endurance is increasing too. I’ve been thinking, and honestly I’m way more concerned about cutting than bulking. Giving myself two cheat meals a week also. If I can squat 315, deadlift 400, and bench 225 then I should be able to drop my bodyfat as low as I want without looking skinny. Of course, I’m making sure to use free weights and not machines. So I’ll be going at 6 AM today so I can actually get the squat rack to myself. One crazy thing I’ve noticed: the buff testosterone dudes ALWAYS have hot girlfriends. It always comes back to the Book of Pook lol.

Music
Been putting in the work here too. How am I gonna identify as a super musician if I don’t even practice my instrument or make lots of GOOD beats? So I’m working on making a lo-fi symphony beat and it’s a really big challenge. Annoying to write, but hopefully it comes out like I want it to. I’m not gonna really worry about getting new Synths just yet. I’ll just work with GMS, Sytrus, and Synth1 from Music Hacker. No, it’s not the most high end stuff. But the sounds I have are pretty good. I was listening to my old beats, and the sounds(especially the Synth1 ones) sound good, it’s just not well mixed and it didn’t sound good coming out of LMMS. So I’m just gonna work in FL Studio with what I’ve got and polish it until the beats sound really good. Also met with my violin teacher and I’m studying the Bruch Violin Concerto. Great piece of music. So I’m gonna practice really hard and play it really well. I’m gonna throw a 30 minute concert as well.

Class
I’ve been on top of my shyt lately. More than ever before. I won’t bore you all with the details of every class. But I’m in 16 hours. I’m studying hard every day and making sure that I don’t fall behind so that I can make this 4.0. I wanted to skip Linear Algebra so bad today, but I forced myself to go. My friends were tryna smoke yesterday but I was like “sorry, I’ve got a lab to finish then the gym.” So I’m moving in the right direction for sure.

Waves
I’ve been talking to a lot of Elite Wavers on Facebook about exactly what I need to do to get my shyt on spin. It’s simple but not easy. Now that my hair is at the curl length, I need to start by training my hair at that length. Then, grow it for 4 weeks and cut no less than a 2 WTG. I need to be putting in an hour every single day with a wave brush and wear a durag every night. A lot of work, but if I can get those deep dark dipping waves my confidence is gonna be insane so totally worth it.

New Game Plus
Been reading New Game Plus by Dr. Nerdlove. This book is literally amazing. Not only is it hilarious, but it’s basically a guide for dating just like he says. What to do, how to act, inner Game, it’s all demystified. I’m tearing through it, I’m already 50% done. So I’ll finish that and then read The Alabaster Girl to see what all the hype is about.

Inner Game
So I’ve been on Sosuave doing this journal for about two months now. And looking at my early posts, the gainz on my inner Game have been crazy. I’m honestly being able to look in the mirror and say “I love this guy!” I mean, obviously I still have a lot of work to do, like waves, bodybuilding and dancing. But when I started this journal I was still uncomfortable and insecure. But now, I can honestly say that I like myself and I wouldn’t wanna be anyone else. It’s probably because I’ve been hitting the gym hard lately, but those negative thoughts are melting away and they don’t plague me any more. One thing Dr. Nerdlove talks about in New Game Plus is the idea of self acceptance vs self improvement. I used to think that I wanted to be this perfectly socially calibrated player. But I don’t even really want that anymore. That wouldn’t be fun for me. I like being a nerd, and I like being kinda awkward. At the start, I had literally zero social skills. I had to teach myself to socialize from the ground up. And I’m gonna do the same with my game. Now, I got the social skills and people consider me social. I’m not a perfectly socially calibrated party animal or a loud and obnoxious person(at least not all the time) like some of the people around me, and I might not ever be. But that’s fine. As long as I have my dancing, music, waves, gainz, and most importantly CONFIDENCE it won’t even matter! So there’s my self acceptance for you there.

Coffee Date
So I ended up going on that coffee date cause why not. I wasn’t even gonna go, but ole girl posted a Snap of her in red lipstick on her story and that raises anyone a full point imo. So I was like “I’ll just go for the hell of it.” So we met up, and it was cool! I wasn’t even thinking about any Don Juan Philosophy, I was like I’m just gonna let this flow naturally. She seemed more nervous than me! But it wasn’t super awkward or anything like that, and I was looking fresh as always lol. Just hung out for 30 minutes. So I’m probably gonna try and escalate this weekend cause why the hell not. Need to break this dry spell and get in some practice. It just depends on how she reacts to my texts. Honestly, it was kinda fun and I got a delicious tea that was only 30 calories! So if my sweet tooth goes off, I can get one of those without wrecking my diet. I feel like I can do better though in terms of HBs. So I’m gonna keep building up my confidence from the ground up and start asking out progressively hotter HBs.

Ambition
I’ve found my old ambition again. I’m a really competitive person, I wanna be great. I want awesome waves, an awesome body, I wanna be a genius programmer and musician. I’m not just trying to pass my classes anymore, I actually want to learn what’s going on in them.

Conclusion
Well that’s about it, Sosuave. Long ass post for a long ass day. Definitely made a ton of inner Game progress and I’m feeling a lot better about myself. Now I just gotta keep working really hard and let that show in the outside world with my self improvement.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/25/18: Backlash
I just wanted to do a quick little update today.
Not nearly as long as yesterday’s beast of a post.

Fitness
Making great progress. Consistent as hell on my workouts. Eating extremely clean. I feel so much better now that I don’t have all those toxins in my system. Starting to slim down! People are commenting that I’m looking buff. So I’m just gonna keep training and become extremely masculine. On a side note, my beard is starting to grow too.

Beats and Violin
Remaking some old beats and practicing my violin. Just working to become an amazing musician really.

Archetype
One of the things that New Game Plus talks about is finding your archetype. So I think what I’m gonna be is that respected, smooth ass, buff sexy fly masculine nerd that you see in the movies. “Be the type of nerd that women love” is what he advocates for.

Stereotypes
One thing that kinda irritated me is that a group of my friends were joking about how I was a Virgin. And don’t worry, I’m definitely not. I know they’re joking, but there’s still that pushback and that stereotype. Gotta keep self improving until that stereotype just vanishes. Also I snapped ole girl from the coffee date yesterday. And she was like “It was fun hanging out with you :)” So I think I’m gonna smash ole girl this weekend for the culture even though she’s only like an HB5. I wish my waves would come in deep already man! That would give my That last push of confidence that I need to get on some real baddies. But I mean it’s cool. I’ve got almost 3 years left to become a Master Don Juan, plenty of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.