Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Guy

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a nice guy most of my life, you know doing things for girls, kissing up to them, bringing flowers and giving gifts to them and for this I end up being their friend. I've been raised to be nice to girls and to just be myself. What can I do to get out of this mindset? I've been reading the ebook "Double Your Dating" as well as the many articles from this site. Some of the information is right on but other stuff just does not make any sense like using pickup lines. Women can see right through you when you do that.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing you should do is read the DJ bible, which you can get on this site. Then, you need to realise that your sucking up behaviour is not doing you any favours as far as pulling women is concerned. You need to stop putting females on pedestals, and instead start doing things for yourself as opposed to them. Also, realise that women aren't putting you above themselves, thinking that they must be as nice as possible and suck up to you. On the contrary, they are probably laughing at you behind your back for being suck a sap. Why would you want to be a doormat to girls?

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man. Stop all what your doing with women and do what the previous threads told you. Women will see through your BS and walk all over you. It happened to me when I was younger and I stopped!! Stop right now or you will learn some hard lessons!!!

rembrandt

Reaction score
Might want to check this out:
http://www.pickupnyc.com/articles/niceguy.html

Pretty good insight. It basically says if you wouldn't do something for a random guy, then why would you do it for a random girl?

Like.... would you buy some guy that you didn't know at the bar a drink? No. Then don't do it for a girl... doesn't make you nice, it makes you a SUCKER