Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice guy BETAS finish last

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup most of these youtube videos are fake to begin with

btw is poon king that guy who sounds like all of his knowledge about dating and relationships comes from TV shows and movies like Saved by the Bell and American Pie, cause thats what it sounds like with this lame fake video being presented as how guys are supposed to act/approach women

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake video.
Beat me to it. Not that stuff like this hasn't happened before, but this video is 100% fake. You can just tell by the girls' responses and their tone.

Confidence and acting like this would get you somewhere in a frat house or house party with drunk college chicks, but not cold approaching in public by a guy that isn't all that attractive.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Confidence and acting like this would get you somewhere in a frat house or house party with drunk college chicks, but not cold approaching in public by a guy that isn't all that attractive.
The theory is right, but the technique is rough. To cold approach a girl in the street, where she isn't drunk and you are not in a bar setting, and ask her straight up "are you a slut?" probably wouldn't work in real life.

But the theory is right. They are just good for sex, making babies, and (if they are rich) spending money on you. To make them anything more than that, you are asking for trouble.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh, he is being a beta. a real alpha would've started pounding his chest and grunted "u are mine." the ladies would've dropped their panties instantly at the sight of such alphaness and begged for his c0ck right there on the street.

imo, the girls could tell he has a lack of options and thus an undesirable beta by him only being brave enough to ask for just a number. clearly the girls psychoanalyzed him and instantly recognized he was a beta with a lack of experience and options by his approach and (fake video i know) gave their number out of sympathy for the beta and on the off chance they would use him for beta bux.

just my 2 cents on it ;)

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
meh, he is being a beta. a real alpha would've started pounding his chest and grunted "u are mine." the ladies would've dropped their panties instantly at the sight of such alphaness and begged for his c0ck right there on the street.
You live in a fantasy world if you believe that.

A REAL alpha does whatever the f*ck he wants.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You live in a fantasy world if you believe that.

A REAL alpha does whatever the f*ck he wants.
no a real alpha follows the 'alpha code bible, the step by step process to becoming a real alpha male" written by William F. Buckley, Jr. Would you like the link to purchase on amazon?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, let's stop all of the personal attacks and name-calling. Let's just debate/discuss our points, learn from each other, question each other's viewpoints, and continue learning/growing. You guys are causing good threads to be closed out with this stuff.

Remember, we are ON THE SAME TEAM here.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is the key ,we all know it here. These guys went there and said what they were thinking. They gave no f- if the girl had a positive or negative reaction ( we don't know if those were the only girls they talked to) . While talking they seemed to feel good while doing it.
What we have is : confidence, never giving an f- , having fun.
All these things together have a positive and reflective effect which attracts the female on you.

Now depending on what purpose you have, I would try these tactics only if i want a quick fck session with the chick.
If you want something more this is not a good way to get a chick .

Last but not least you should check out all these chicks. They were girls who were wearing nothing so it's a big indicator that they were looking for the same thing as these guys.

Personal experience has taught me that cold approaches never work the same and you should never try the same trick more than once because you will feel bored after a while and chicks never respond the same. Having a big variety of picking up tactics will make you a master at it.

Last edited:

Kuzko

Don Juan
Reaction score
he he...it's guys like poonking that get me addicted to sosuave.He's (she's?) like a ripped version of "troll alpha"