Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next generation of Pooks

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score

The top notch example of masculinity. Skinny fat dudes with no muscle Wearing pink pajamas

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not proud to admit this, but I used to be the leader of the entire San Francisco PUA seduction lair. I've met Tyler and sarged with Jeffy a few times. For those who have access to RSD hotseat videos, I am actually in a RSD hot seat video where I hooked Tyler up with a girl, but my friends told me when Tyler showed the video, he framed me as the alpha male of the group where he stole my girl, which I thought was hilarious. And every time I hung out with Jeffy, he would get rejected by every woman in the club. Even when he comes into my set that I already hooked, he would blow himself out by acting like dancing monkey. It's like he switches on to a dancing clown persona whenever a girl shows up. It's deeply embedded into him and there's nothing he can do about it.

I've walked into a few of his bootcamps. Here's the Jeffy experience in a nutshell: He gets his students to buy vodka and redbull from the liquor store across the street from the Westfield mall in downtown SF. And if they'd like, he would even give them a pill of adderall for $20. And after that their task is to jump around and make silly animal noises until they are finally "out of their heads." And then he would instruct his students to spam approach everything in site until they finally hit pay dirt. This is what you get for paying him $2000 for a bootcamp. He gets you drunk and rejected 100 times for the weekend. And 90% of the time, none of his students ever get laid. And the guys who did get laid were already cool and didn't really need the bootcamp.
Dang that sucks. I would ask how you handle not being a dancing monkey and not getting blown out by hundreds of chicks like that, but you don't really believe in Game anymore right?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Correction: He got banned by unanimous decision for refusing to abide by the rules over a very extended period of time and after many attempts on our part to keep him here. We also allowed him back in as a different user.
This has happened to a lot of good members. They are outstanding members and then when they realize they are getting popular, usually by the top numbers of likes\reaction score list, they let the status go to their head. Then we get accused of "censorship" and being a blue pull site and all that nonsense.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called abundance. If you had a social life outside the night clubs where you had access to women, your "game" naturally calibrates itself and you will become normalized by daily exposure to chicks. That's why I stopped believing in game and started preaching having a social life.

Your brain knows how to be both a winner and a loser. There is nothing you have to learn regarding women. It's already in your DNA. As soon as I developed a social life, I automatically became smoother with chicks out in the clubs. Like a switch that turns. It's either on or off. If it's on, it's infinite validation with 0% effort. If it's off, it's 100 rejections and overcompensating dancing monkey behavior.

It's so simple I am amazed that 90% of guys on this forum don't know the power of having a social life where you simply surround yourself with females. You don't even have to seep with them. Just interacting with women daily normalizes you by osmosis.

Having no life and leaving your basement to sarge once a week is just going to make you weird.

It's a stink you won't be able to smell but the women can from a mile away.
Yup. I 1000% agree with you on the social circle part. That's why I'm working on making lots of new friends rn.

However, I still disagree with not needing a Game Strategy at all lol. That'd probably work better for you than me. I've had women in my social circle who showed interest in me, and then I jacked it up because I wasn't able to seal the deal, overpursuing, or just dumb stuff like that.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a social life outside the night clubs where you had access to women, your "game" naturally calibrates itself and you will become normalized by daily exposure to chicks
That's a normal social circle am I right? You hang out with friends, and then you'll meet you're friends' friends that you didn't know and so on, that should be normal deductive logic / intuite.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can one do to be more like Pook?

Asking for a friend

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It just amazes me how eager guys are to change themselves into whatever it is they think will get them laid, and abandon whatever part of themselves will not.
Doesn’t surprise me.

When you see money, music, movies, and tv resolve around women, sex, pregnancies, and kids, guys on here would do extreme stuff to have sex or get married.

Heck, movie stars and actors and politicians and athletes go to extremes to have sex and get married and have kids, sosuave guys don’t have a chance.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you jacked up opportunities, over pursued, and did dumb things is not because you lacked game strategy.

Even if you figured out how to calibrate In one particular situation, you will simply manifest another situation where you will jack things up. And then next thing you know, you’ll spend the 10 years trying to micro-Calibrate to everything women do.

Your problem is frame, not game. You don’t have the frame of a high value guy, that’s why you don’t know what to do.

Like I said your brain knows how to be both a winner and a loser. If you had the correct frame, your game would have been 100% calibrated. And if your frame is not correct, you will always run into a sticking point.

There is nothing you can do to hack the matrix. It is designed this way so that a guy cannot reproduce unless he is coming from a frame of dominance.

And women can perfectly sniff you out when you don’t have a dominant frame.

Game is like an attempt to bypass this but you cannot bypass it.

And when you have the right frame, you won’t even need game. The game reverses itself where women calibrate themselves to you. Only women can screw up and you can’t. Thinking you can screw up is molding yourself to women, which is not dominant at all.

This frame is beyond the seducer frame. It’s a frame maybe 5% of guys on this forum have.

And if you don’t figure it out, the next 10 years of your dating life will be trying to hack the matrix, molding yourself to women, running into 1000 sticking points, pulling 1 out of 100 approaches, etc.

This is actually a dangerous game to play that could completely destroy your self esteem because it’s based on supplication and molding yourself to women.
That frame sounds freaking amazing. Can I assume that one would just develop it through Self Improvement and feeling good about yourself?

So what happens if someone is never even exposed to Game in the first place? Maybe you were better off than me at first socially. But I feel like I'd still be being ultra nice to women, validating them, and telling them how pretty they are lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is game? The only game I know is the dominant guy who gets seduced by women. In every social circle there’s that guy. In high school it was the popular and cool guys. In college it was the socially connected guys.

Are you talking about being a social outcast and hitting on girls and getting rejected? That’s not game. That’s desperation.

Those pua gurus like mystery, Tyler, style, etc - they were all social rejects. They invented game by backwards engineering female game. They had to compensate because they couldn’t hack it in normal social environments where the dominant males got all the pvssy - often with very little effort.

The puas even call these dominant guys “naturals” and elevate them to god status. Talk about supplicating.

You call this game? This is overcompensating for losers.

The supplicating pua community is where guys get their game knowledge from, oddly enough. How is it working for you guys?

If you are not dominant I’m not gonna give you a bandaid and tell you to learn supplicating pua game. I’m going to tell you to do whatever it takes to become socially dominant. The real deal in society.

Im not going to tell you to remain mediocre and just learn some tactics.
I really like the way Alpha Male Strategies described Game. I'm not necessarily talking about Game as spamming Cold Approaches. Although imo the Cold Approach is a very useful tool to have under your belt because what will you do when you see a woman who's not connected to your social circle? Women will send you signals, but I don't think they'll come up and approach you outright.

Imo, and as AMS describes it, Game is just a strategy to get what you want. The knowledge to text for logistics and not overpursue? That's Game. Knowing how to touch, flirt and escalate with a girl so that you don't end up getting friendzoned? That's Game too.

You might not agree with me on this one, but what you're describing: be dominant, be social, let the women seduce you instead of the other way around: I'd just call that Social Circle Game. Even if you're not actively thinking about it. And yeah, I totally agree with you on that front. Cold Approach can work, but it's better to go about it in a social way. Although heck, if you're students at the same University and you meet at a club, that's still almost more like a Warm Approach. But I think you're totally right about the social stuff. Which worries me because I'm coming up on the tail end of my time at University so I have to fix all this pretty dang quickly lol.

How exactly does a dude who starts as an awkward nerd become dominant and social? I have a general idea of what I need to do, but if you could point me further in the right direction, that would be awesome. I might have some questions for you in the DM about that so I can salvage my life before I graduate.

Although if I can play Devil's Advocate for a second, what advice would you give to an awkward nerd who has no semblance of any social skills starting out? Just learn to be social, self improve, and eventually it'll all take care of itself? What if he didn't know to not text her every day even though he was confident, and killed any interest a girl had in him when she showed it?

I see what you're saying, and I've seen it with my own two eyes. But I don't think that what we're talking about are mutually exclusive: they're kind of like two sides of a coin.

This is an interesting discussion. Looking forward to see what you think of this! Who knows, maybe I'm just bitter lol. I tried just "being myself and being social" and that just netted me rejection after rejection. I only started seeing some results after I looked into the Game stuff. And even then, I still wasn't doing a lot of it correctly. But, from what I recall, lots of Game teachers instruct you to be social and Dominant as well.

And if anything, I'd love to learn how I would go about becoming social and dominant when I'm naturally kind of an awkward dude. I could definitely use that in my life right now.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you jacked up opportunities, over pursued, and did dumb things is not because you lacked game strategy.

Even if you figured out how to calibrate In one particular situation, you will simply manifest another situation where you will jack things up. And then next thing you know, you’ll spend the 10 years trying to micro-Calibrate to everything women do.

Your problem is frame, not game. You don’t have the frame of a high value guy, that’s why you don’t know what to do.

Like I said your brain knows how to be both a winner and a loser. If you had the correct frame, your game would have been 100% calibrated. And if your frame is not correct, you will always run into a sticking point.

There is nothing you can do to hack the matrix. It is designed this way so that a guy cannot reproduce unless he is coming from a frame of dominance.

And women can perfectly sniff you out when you don’t have a dominant frame.

Game is like an attempt to bypass this but you cannot bypass it.

And when you have the right frame, you won’t even need game. The game reverses itself where women calibrate themselves to you. Only women can screw up and you can’t. Thinking you can screw up is molding yourself to women, which is not dominant at all.

This frame is beyond the seducer frame. It’s a frame maybe 5% of guys on this forum have.

And if you don’t figure it out, the next 10 years of your dating life will be trying to hack the matrix, molding yourself to women, running into 1000 sticking points, pulling 1 out of 100 approaches, etc.

This is actually a dangerous game to play that could completely destroy your self esteem because it’s based on supplication and molding yourself to women.
Interesting post. How can you work on getting this frame of dominance?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHerMan and PoonKing were always my fave's. They were both outlaw like. Never afraid to go their own way. Did their own thing. Didn't worry about offending others. Spoke from experience. Cavalier attitude. Told it like it was.

Those same traits that got them busted on Sosuave were the same traits that made them successful with women.

There is a solid group of well-rounded veterans on here that I also really appreciate.

Last edited: