Next generation of Pooks

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why it really sucks that RSD Julien took down all of his YouTube videos. Lots of valuable information lost. At least we still have Tyler and Jeffy.
10 game is a banger. Its basically the 1st iteration of what he's doing now. Add the words, "and then you get the girls" to everything he says.

In all honesty, very few are getting girls nonstop and mostly have a end goal. Usually, 1st semi decent girl post carousel and beta cuck provider is playing house.

Tyler has kids. Is clearly pivoting. In a most recent vid, he puts it out there, the content is still about pickup without saying it.

Anyway the dudes who rage and hate just don't approach. Cowardly hiding via OLD and tinder. I blame low testosterone.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA material is certainly useful that it can give a man a nice little top layer of his personality that can give him results. A lot of the techniques work very well, but they only work on the initial attraction. For someone who has no desire to be in a relationship, it's perfect. For someone who wants a relationship, it's still useful to initially get the woman, but the guy's core personality will eventually come through and will ultimately cause her interest to plummet. A man needs his personality to align with how he portrays himself.
+ 1

Its been beat to death especially on YouTube and social media. The assumption of what it is and isn'tiis far off.

Sites like pua hate were incels guys who can't approach, and or got **** game. Period. A good portion likely lost in the genetic lottery. You can spot these cucks a mile away with wall of text hateful post.

The logic is, dude can't pull so, it doesn't work. Its loser mentality. Obv, exercise common sense. You can do pickup and not spend your money. The sec anybody is selling ****, you should be skeptical from Go.

You nailed it with personality. Bang on.

99% of men (if you dare call them one lol) are high in agreeableness, neuroticism and low in conscientiousness.DDudes won't do the work. Doing pickup is like a day job. You always got excuses to ***** out. 99% spend their life HERE in mediocrity and urinating from the seated position.

The big 5 personality traits are not malleable the way culture is.

A man can change but few will go through the fire. Amateur hour is the norm.

Des mate, you said.
Zero interest in LTR. Monogamy is a joke. Its post wall, just found Jesus, and now, you gotta man up & & &raise her bastard children from different men. Lulz!

Every set, every chick, and approach is practice. Smash or #next

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

The hottest chick today cannot compete with tomorrow's stunner on her come up. Real talk.

Moreover, the stunner of today is 1 cheese burger or broken condom away from expiration.

We live in a culture where women deem skiing down cawk mountain as empowering.

Its open ****ing season.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“One size fits all” is a big problem with PUA guru advice. I saw that early on.

Not every guy can pull off being a smirking, ball busting, c&f guy.

Not every guy can pull off being the loud frat boy/party guy.

But the gurus don’t pose their advice as, “This is my style. I recommend it because it works for me.”

Instead, they send more a message of, “THIS is how it’s done. I cracked the only known code to attraction, and EVERY guy must do it THIS way or else you are a chode/wussy/AFC.”
Its a cash cow or was. Dudes suck at game.

In terms of where a man falls in the big 5 personality traits, the outlier pulls.

Its seriously a life overhaul in order to live better and even then, must dabble. If we took analytics for who on the forum approached this week, the data would show an abundance of fraudin. A ridiculous amount of guys who never saw a vagina before but has a opinion on getting girls.

Again, i am sure in a not so distant future, there's better alternatives routes. Till then, show me better.

More often than not, guys will pedal red pill. How many are married lololol or in LTRs live in gf whereby the state dictates if **** goes tits up?

The biggest problem with picking up, its time consuming. Moreover, 99% of guts don't approach. Getting inebriated and white girl wasted to cowardly creep isn't game. Most guys are hiding behind computer screens, OLD, and tinder.

How many threads are post wall women pushing 30 threads?

A lot of guys are delusional and not doing it right.Shocking their results is ****.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's way too much of an egoism going on.

Literally only guy who even came close to ""book of"" status since 2002 was Poon King. And we couldn't even be arsed to write it up.

Reading the comments, get over yourselves, good f.ucking grief lol. It's the internet.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so PUA was bad for idiots... Sherlock. News flash life is bad for idiots. guess what the original philosophers who trained the youth of Greece in critical thinking were probably slave buggerers and donkey botherers Doesn't mean they didn't have some good ideas. Everything is toolbox only keep what works for you and always be your own man.

Same thing happens here we have to suffer through the empty slogans of the latest copy of PoonKing. Fortunately they always go mad disappear again.

BTW I reckon we should have a reference on dishonest debating tactics aka rhetoric right next to the DJ Bible. Most wouldn't read it but at least they were given the chance. Heheh and can we have an avatar of Spaz next to it. Nah cheap shot just joking

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones that practice what they preach.

I don't care who I like. Don't care about anyone's status on this forum. I am hear to discuss and learn so that I might improve. That is all. Hand out titles as you wish.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 game is a banger. Its basically the 1st iteration of what he's doing now. Add the words, "and then you get the girls" to everything he says.

In all honesty, very few are getting girls nonstop and mostly have a end goal. Usually, 1st semi decent girl post carousel and beta cuck provider is playing house.

Tyler has kids. Is clearly pivoting. In a most recent vid, he puts it out there, the content is still about pickup without saying it.

Anyway the dudes who rage and hate just don't approach. Cowardly hiding via OLD and tinder. I blame low testosterone.
I'll check it out. I feel like the media scandal has a lot to do with that though lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering who are the best posters here?
Stop reading about game and LEARN game.

The best teacher is the memories in your brain.

Both good and bad.

Nothing else is needed.

Except maybe a commitment to not committing financially, ever, under any circumstances.

Other than that, reading about game is means to avoid learning game.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think there will ever be another pook or anti-dump. They had a certain level of grace that even I do not have.

I used to play a game called yahoo pool. I used to be obsessed with this game. I remember I was 19 years old, with two girls on my bed waiting to hang out and drink, and I eventually kicked them out because I couldn’t stop joining online tournaments.

I was obsessed with being great at yahoo pool. Eventually I became the number 1 yahoo pool player in the entire world. For guys, whenever you put a hierarchical system in front of him and tell him if he tries hard enough, he could achieve ultimate glory and be best, he will devote all of his will to achieve greatness. It is built into every guy. Just look at our sports. It’s mostly just putting balls into a hole and yet the best in the world get paid hundreds of millions for it.

However, having said all of that, there was this guy who was taking 5 seconds per shot. His yahoo handle was mtj_Justin. Most of us would take anywhere between 20 seconds to a minute to shoot a ball into a pocket because it was hard to aim. But this guy took 5 seconds per shot and never missed. For years he never missed. And he always had The perfect English and leave (lingo for those of you who know how to play pool). Eventually people started hating on him and accused him of using an auto aimer. But I knew better. The guy was perfect. His game was beautiful.

Eventually I overtook him and became the number one player and in the yahoo pool forums I was voted a better player but in my mind I knew I couldnt touch him. He had a certain level of grace to him. It was effortless. It was transcendental.

Thats how I view pook. He was ahead of his time. When we were all dealing with one itis he had the foresight to bash feminism. He spoke my entire future in a few posts. When I was an 18 year old fvck boy trying to figure out how to be popular he was talking about being a monad- a singular absolute being that constitutes reality.

Anyway my advice to the new generation is dont try to be the next pook or antidump. Be the next you. Reach greatness in your own way.

No matter what I achieve with silly women, I will always envy how serene, effortless, transcendental, and mythical pook and mtj_Justin were.

As men that’s what we should strive for. Absolute greatness in our craft, not just handouts and validation.

Remember, how you do one thing is now you do everything. What it is that you do, be the best in the world at it.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll check it out. I feel like the media scandal has a lot to do with that though lol
Probably but, that company is notorious for media scandalds. Not the 1st nor the last.

We live in a world where not getting the ring equates to false rapey accusations. Not shocking the company is rebranding.

Unreal julien is married now. She's hot. I'm curious if she was around before the **** storm or after? 5 country ban. Pretty much kicked off planet earth. Could easily have been zeroed out. He may have if rsd bailed along with Tyler.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop reading about game and LEARN game.

The best teacher is the memories in your brain.

Both good and bad.

Nothing else is needed.

Except maybe a commitment to not committing financially, ever, under any circumstances.

Other than that, reading about game is means to avoid learning game.
+1

The thing is, you get forums full of betas and cucks all with theories on women but they never seen a vagina before lulz.

Guys who don't approach. They complain about OLD but are cowardly hiding behind their keyboard and addating profile. God forbid, they actually left the house and got girls irl.

You then have the other group posting threads about post wall cratered SMV pushing 40. Single mom. Bastard children from diff men & && she spent the last 25yrs in bbc gang bangs and pig roasts lol.

Some cuck is calling her wife. Rages when **** goes tits up.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score

The top notch example of masculinity. Skinny fat dudes with no muscle Wearing pink pajamas

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The top notch example of masculinity. Skinny fat dudes with no muscle Wearing pink pajamas

I'm not proud to admit this, but I used to be the leader of the entire San Francisco PUA seduction lair. I've met Tyler and sarged with Jeffy a few times. For those who have access to RSD hotseat videos, I am actually in a RSD hot seat video where I hooked Tyler up with a girl, but my friends told me when Tyler showed the video, he framed me as the alpha male of the group where he stole my girl, which I thought was hilarious. And every time I hung out with Jeffy, he would get rejected by every woman in the club. Even when he comes into my set that I already hooked, he would blow himself out by acting like dancing monkey. It's like he switches on to a dancing clown persona whenever a girl shows up. It's deeply embedded into him and there's nothing he can do about it.

I've walked into a few of his bootcamps. Here's the Jeffy experience in a nutshell: He gets his students to buy vodka and redbull from the liquor store across the street from the Westfield mall in downtown SF. And if they'd like, he would even give them a pill of adderall for $20. And after that their task is to jump around and make silly animal noises until they are finally "out of their heads." And then he would instruct his students to spam approach everything in site until they finally hit pay dirt. This is what you get for paying him $2000 for a bootcamp. He gets you drunk and rejected 100 times for the weekend. And 90% of the time, none of his students ever get laid. And the guys who did get laid were already cool and didn't really need the bootcamp.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not proud to admit this, but I used to be the leader of the entire San Francisco PUA seduction lair. I've met Tyler and sarged with Jeffy a few times. For those who have access to RSD hotseat videos, I am actually in a RSD hot seat video where I hooked Tyler up with a girl, but my friends told me when Tyler showed the video, he framed me as the alpha male of the group where he stole my girl, which I thought was hilarious. And every time I hung out with Jeffy, he would get rejected by every woman in the club. Even when he comes into my set that I already hooked, he would blow himself out by acting like dancing monkey. It's like he switches on to a dancing clown persona whenever a girl shows up. It's deeply embedded into him and there's nothing he can do about it.

I've walked into a few of his bootcamps. Here's the Jeffy experience in a nutshell: He gets his students to buy vodka and redbull from the liquor store across the street from the Westfield mall in downtown SF. And if they'd like, he would even give them a pill of adderall for $20. And after that their task is to jump around and make silly animal noises until they are finally "out of their heads." And then he would instruct his students to spam approach everything in site until they finally hit pay dirt. This is what you get for paying him $2000 for a bootcamp. He gets you drunk and rejected 100 times for the weekend. And 90% of the time, none of his students ever get laid. And the guys who did get laid were already cool and didn't really need the bootcamp.
Dang that sucks. I would ask how you handle not being a dancing monkey and not getting blown out by hundreds of chicks like that, but you don't really believe in Game anymore right?

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang that sucks. I would ask how you handle not being a dancing monkey and not getting blown out by hundreds of chicks like that, but you don't really believe in Game anymore right?
It's called abundance. If you had a social life outside the night clubs where you had access to women, your "game" naturally calibrates itself and you will become normalized by daily exposure to chicks. That's why I stopped believing in game and started preaching having a social life.

Your brain knows how to be both a winner and a loser. There is nothing you have to learn regarding women. It's already in your DNA. As soon as I developed a social life, I automatically became smoother with chicks out in the clubs. Like a switch that turns. It's either on or off. If it's on, it's infinite validation with 0% effort. If it's off, it's 100 rejections and overcompensating dancing monkey behavior.

It's so simple I am amazed that 90% of guys on this forum don't know the power of having a social life where you simply surround yourself with females. You don't even have to seep with them. Just interacting with women daily normalizes you by osmosis.

Having no life and leaving your basement to sarge once a week is just going to make you weird.

It's a stink you won't be able to smell but the women can from a mile away.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Correction: He got banned by unanimous decision for refusing to abide by the rules over a very extended period of time and after many attempts on our part to keep him here. We also allowed him back in as a different user.
This has happened to a lot of good members. They are outstanding members and then when they realize they are getting popular, usually by the top numbers of likes\reaction score list, they let the status go to their head. Then we get accused of "censorship" and being a blue pull site and all that nonsense.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called abundance. If you had a social life outside the night clubs where you had access to women, your "game" naturally calibrates itself and you will become normalized by daily exposure to chicks. That's why I stopped believing in game and started preaching having a social life.

Your brain knows how to be both a winner and a loser. There is nothing you have to learn regarding women. It's already in your DNA. As soon as I developed a social life, I automatically became smoother with chicks out in the clubs. Like a switch that turns. It's either on or off. If it's on, it's infinite validation with 0% effort. If it's off, it's 100 rejections and overcompensating dancing monkey behavior.

It's so simple I am amazed that 90% of guys on this forum don't know the power of having a social life where you simply surround yourself with females. You don't even have to seep with them. Just interacting with women daily normalizes you by osmosis.

Having no life and leaving your basement to sarge once a week is just going to make you weird.

It's a stink you won't be able to smell but the women can from a mile away.
Yup. I 1000% agree with you on the social circle part. That's why I'm working on making lots of new friends rn.

However, I still disagree with not needing a Game Strategy at all lol. That'd probably work better for you than me. I've had women in my social circle who showed interest in me, and then I jacked it up because I wasn't able to seal the deal, overpursuing, or just dumb stuff like that.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a social life outside the night clubs where you had access to women, your "game" naturally calibrates itself and you will become normalized by daily exposure to chicks
That's a normal social circle am I right? You hang out with friends, and then you'll meet you're friends' friends that you didn't know and so on, that should be normal deductive logic / intuite.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I 1000% agree with you on the social circle part. That's why I'm working on making lots of new friends rn.

However, I still disagree with not needing a Game Strategy at all lol. That'd probably work better for you than me. I've had women in my social circle who showed interest in me, and then I jacked it up because I wasn't able to seal the deal, overpursuing, or just dumb stuff like that.
The fact that you jacked up opportunities, over pursued, and did dumb things is not because you lacked game strategy.

Even if you figured out how to calibrate In one particular situation, you will simply manifest another situation where you will jack things up. And then next thing you know, you’ll spend the 10 years trying to micro-Calibrate to everything women do.

Your problem is frame, not game. You don’t have the frame of a high value guy, that’s why you don’t know what to do.

Like I said your brain knows how to be both a winner and a loser. If you had the correct frame, your game would have been 100% calibrated. And if your frame is not correct, you will always run into a sticking point.

There is nothing you can do to hack the matrix. It is designed this way so that a guy cannot reproduce unless he is coming from a frame of dominance.

And women can perfectly sniff you out when you don’t have a dominant frame.

Game is like an attempt to bypass this but you cannot bypass it.

And when you have the right frame, you won’t even need game. The game reverses itself where women calibrate themselves to you. Only women can screw up and you can’t. Thinking you can screw up is molding yourself to women, which is not dominant at all.

This frame is beyond the seducer frame. It’s a frame maybe 5% of guys on this forum have.

And if you don’t figure it out, the next 10 years of your dating life will be trying to hack the matrix, molding yourself to women, running into 1000 sticking points, pulling 1 out of 100 approaches, etc.

This is actually a dangerous game to play that could completely destroy your self esteem because it’s based on supplication and molding yourself to women.