Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next generation of Pooks

thinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of the guys here bring value, some bring a lot some bring very little. Part of what will help anybody coming to this forum is looking into certain topics from individual posters. I like a lot of what @stormrider posts but my ears perk up when he posts about dominance as I have seen from my own life experiences that without that you are lost. I also like a lot of @Epic Days posts and especially like his posts on female nature and the importance of genuine sexual desire for once that is gone it is time to move on. Another member whose posts I enjoy is @Spaz , especially his advice on the importance of building strength as a man. These are three examples but their are other posters whos thoughts I value. The best way to look at this forum is to take the advice given and then go into the lab known as the real world and see what works for you and what doesn't. Make mental notes and get rid of what doesn't work. The women will let you know what doesn't work, just don't be like some of the posters that I have read here that can't seem to take a hint.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Poon King was the best ever. He was logical and would explain himself. He got banned for upsetting a few mods.

The current top players are OK, but the current philosophy of the forum is more “sit back and the girls will love you for just existing” or “be a jerk and smack them up and they will fall in love with you” or “don’t value them or ever get married” when the Prince of England and President of China adore and cherish their wives.

Not my cup of tea, but whatever works, right?
Correction: He got banned by unanimous decision for refusing to abide by the rules over a very extended period of time and after many attempts on our part to keep him here. We also allowed him back in as a different user.

If I recall correctly, you weren’t a part of that scenario in any way, shape or form, so I find your statement rather uninformed and bordering on foolish.

As to the forum’s philosophy being “sit back and all the girls will love you for just existing”, I’ve never seen evidence of that philosophy. It seems to me that the general philosophy is to make yourself the best man you can be, for yourself primarily and secondarily to be attractive to women.

The guys who just sit back are the ones who are still in AFC mode. Life is about tangible action, and the man who projects self-respect is the man who is naturally attractive, no matter where on the looks spectrum he falls, within reason.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the Prince of England and President of China adore and cherish their wives.
I guess that's relevant if you define a person's inner life by their social status.

Do their wifes adore and cherish them?

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction: He got banned by unanimous decision for refusing to abide by the rules over a very extended period of time and after many attempts on our part to keep him here. We also allowed him back in as a different user.

If I recall correctly, you weren’t a part of that scenario in any way, shape or form, so I find your statement rather uninformed and bordering on foolish.
OK correction. He was banned for not following forum rules.

What user did he come back as?

As to the forum’s philosophy being “sit back and all the girls will love you for just existing”, I’ve never seen evidence of that philosophy. It seems to me that the general philosophy is to make yourself the best man you can be, for yourself primarily and secondarily to be attractive to women.
It was before and somewhat still is, but from those top guys I get that feeling.

“Walk in and own the room and the girls will melt”
“32 years old, girls turning 18 everyday”
“42 years old, girls are blowing up my phone every night.”

Anyway that’s how I feel, other people may feel different

The guys who just sit back are the ones who are still in AFC mode. Life is about tangible action, and the man who protects self-respect is the man who is naturally attractive, no matter where on the looks spectrum he falls, within reason.
True

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
I forget offhand. If I remember I'll put it here. I think he drifted away, but he stayed for a fair amount of time as the other user. Maybe someone here can refresh my memory.

If "top guys" are saying that, then it pays to become a top guy. There aren't many top guys out there.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
Guys like Pook and Rollo are more accomplished writers than they are as men with women.

There are probably college kids right here in this forum that get just as much ass as they did/do.

Nobody needs to find the next messiah. Most guys just need to stop believing that’s what they need to find in order to learn how to succeed.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s just a game. Just getting out of your head is a lot of the game.

Some of you are posting on here without paying attention. I don’t mistake a woman’s interest. If there’s eye contact and you are getting her vibe you better do something about it.

Even today a woman went out of her way to talk to me. It’s no big deal. If she has no interest or doesn’t see you then do what you want.

Just approaching her can work but approaching one who has interest is much better. The idea is for her to SEE you and I don’t mean with her eyes.

Sometimes for me, the English language, despite its many words, can be difficult to express concepts. Social acuity is something that comes when you improve yourself. Believe it or not.

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like Pook and Rollo are more accomplished writers than they are as men with women.
Speaking only about Pook (haven't read anything of Rollo), I'm not so sure. He was indeed an excellent writer, but I don't think his message came purely from his imagination. I've applied most of the things he said and it worked extremely well, I get what he was talking about and it holds true.

His writings is still the most effective thing I've read since starting the journey towards getting women. I don't know how far I'd be along if it wasn't for that. I know I'd get to where I am today, my strong determination made sure of that, but I sure wouldn't have gotten here this fast without his writings.

Nobody needs to find the next messiah. Most guys just need to stop believing that’s what they need to find in order to learn how to succeed.
This one is absolutely true though. As I said, I was extremely determined and willing to go far to get to where I wanted. Being determined at the core is better than any advice. The advice picked up along the way is just a shortcut, a timesaver. With determination anyone will get there eventually, with or without good advice.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
Speaking only about Pook (haven't read anything of Rollo), I'm not so sure. He was indeed an excellent writer, but I don't think his message came purely from his imagination.
I wasn’t trying to insinuate these guys didn’t get women, but only that their actual success with women is nothing special.

They do a far better job seducing their readers.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be successful in your own way, you need to have an open mind. With an open mind, you can read everyone else's perspective, apply it to your own life, and see what works, because not everyone works the same exact way.

It is important to consider that everyone has strengths in some areas that they can apply to in their lives when attracting people, but no one has everything. You may be a tall, chiseled greek god that is very introverted. How do you and how should you apply your looks and personality in the way YOU attract people? You may be average height, below average looking, but be the most naturally charismatic guy in the room. Or you may be a decent communicator, good looking, below average height, but have a LOT going for you. But the below average looking charismatic guy that attracts women isnt going to do the same things as the tall chiseled, introverted greek god that attracts women, and to go with this, they won't attract the same exact women either.

Point is, although you should always try to maximize every aspect of your life, when looking at ways of handling yourself in certain situations, most people don't consider what their strengths and weaknesses are. Same thing goes with looking for advice. You shouldn't look at one specific person/poster and apply every single thing they do to the way you approach these situations. Yeah, there are common threads in terms of mindset, but you are an individual. You may end up doing some things that others see as "beta af" but it gets sh*t done for you as an individual as you get yourself out there and experience things. You may do some things that make you seem like a cold hearted sob but you benefit the most from it. It's not a one size fits all.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you need. You don't get a plumber to fix your wiring. all of the senior guys here are worth listening to yes even Spaz. I personally like Espi s approach because he always has a high signal-to-noise ratio and his advice is generally actionable. Guru 1000 has also helped me and other experienced guys here so I 100% accept he is the real deal. Atom Smasher also a very smart guy. @Who Dares Win and a whole bunch of the young guys have also added titbits to my game.

+1 @CBear treat it as toolbox and always time box. some days you need a pep talk some days you just want to chew the fat with the guys some days you need to remove a blocker

Manners I forgot dust muffin and Bible belt both smart and pragmatic operators who have added a lot to the board

Last edited:

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's @Dash Riprock and @billtx49. Others have already been mentioned by some people here, but these two guys are always bang on. They just pop out of nowhere with their one/two liners and bam!, you're ****ing enlightened. No bull****, to the point.

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to insinuate these guys didn’t get women, but only that their actual success with women is nothing special.

They do a far better job seducing their readers.
I get your point. Guys might have unrealistic expectations for how much high quality women they'll get following their advice. Expectations that are unrealistic to have about any way of getting women. I'll admit, that's what their writing sounds like.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read both Pook and Rollo RooshV. The Rational Male is by far the most influential knowledge that cleared up my understanding of game. The Science and how they communicate.
While i agree, i don't envision any world where bud was in the club getting girls. Played in a local band in high school or college. By proxy, got whatever came his way. He was never a shark. He was never out getting girls. Not a mercenary. Less than 1% of men are.

Reaction score
Currently I don't see anyone on the level of Pook or Rollo Tomassi on the forums if its going about theoretical approach to the topic of women ... however ..

(not too brag or smthng) I'm pretty sure I could do better than Rollo with women IRL if I'd put as much time and effort as he did (I'm very and was very carreer-oriented person and purple pilled until recently). I switched fully to plate spinning like a month ago and considering dropping my former values, I have to say that 30+ or 40+ women he bragged about at his age (around 40-something?) is nothing TBH imo - it's a 3-4 years of dating if you are plate spinning at steady pace and are of decent value IMO - I personally know a guy that picked up 50+ women (mostly 7 to 10's) in 2 years and no one knows him - its higher body count that Rollo did in several (up to 25?) years of dating? I'm pretty sure Mr NoOneKnows hunting ground was of higher quality than that of Rollo's as well.

Theoreticians are superior at theory because they lack in other aspects (looks, natural confidence etc.) so they master psychological mechanisms to level those disadvantages.

If you want to know real deal look at The Alpha Male Strategies Show or Richard The Enterpreneur - first one is f.uck machine with hunter intuition, second gives more intellectual but also p.ucker vibe. Those guys are alphas and they do score on constant basis above levels of best theoeticians here for sure. Their confidence isn't fake or artificial.

I have no idea how can anyone consider female posters as 'top' considering quality content. Any smart guy knows their point of view is too distorted and subjective regarding pickup and relationships to be considered as top quality even if they have a point from time to time. Female users get off on interest they gather here so they create their personas like comic book characters. Considering their posts truthful is like saying that earth has to be flat because someone recited beautiful poem about flat Earth. Get a phucking grip ppl.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The current top players are OK, but the current philosophy of the forum is more “sit back and the girls will love you for just existing”
I wouldn't say that's the current philosophy of the whole forum, but I agree it's a philosophy of a certain segment of posters.
And if that's their reality, great, there's nothing wrong with it. Whatever works for you. But I don't think that kind of advice is going to work for the majority of guys. Of course, a lot of guys here are trying to be elite, so they wouldn't be in the majority anyway.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While i agree, i don't envision any world where bud was in the club getting girls. Played in a local band in high school or college. By proxy, got whatever came his way. He was never a shark. He was never out getting girls. Not a mercenary. Less than 1% of men are.
One doesn't need to sarge clubs for years to gain experience. He did play in a band so im sure he was in some. None the less the book is ground breaking in both science and knowledge which is 50% of the battle. Id give it 60. But the real cool thing is the field testing is all of us and his experiences us all of ours. Exceptional read.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One doesn't need to sarge clubs for years to gain experience. He did play in a band so im sure he was in some. None the less the book is ground breaking in both science and knowledge which is 50% of the battle. Id give it 60. But the real cool thing is the field testing is all of us and his experiences us all of ours. Exceptional read.
Agreed. In termd of sexual dynamics, I don't think there's much else beyond red queen or sperm wars that's on the level of what rational male brings. In football, you see Superb coach or manager. Couldn't kick a ball to save his life. Players who can't coach.

There's a lot of guys in the community be it pickup or red pill. Knowledgeable but, who at 21 was pulling? Goldmund and Troy Francis. I would be shocked if anybody else did a single approach lulz.

I am by my very nature cynical. I take the stand of skepticism which has been productive in biz. Much of the community is ****ery and cawk measuring comp. Honestly, for all of RooshV and his many flaws, playboy is still in the Trenches. I like Rich Cooper but, imagine him or Rollo doing infield camera footage? I laugh and cringeat the idea.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently I don't see anyone on the level of Pook or Rollo Tomassi on the forums if its going about theoretical approach to the topic of women ... however ..

(not too brag or smthng) I'm pretty sure I could do better than Rollo with women IRL if I'd put as much time and effort as he did (I'm very and was very carreer-oriented person and purple pilled until recently). I switched fully to plate spinning like a month ago and considering dropping my former values, I have to say that 30+ or 40+ women he bragged about at his age (around 40-something?) is nothing TBH imo - it's a 3-4 years of dating if you are plate spinning at steady pace and are of decent value IMO - I personally know a guy that picked up 50+ women (mostly 7 to 10's) in 2 years and no one knows him - its higher body count that Rollo did in several (up to 25?) years of dating? I'm pretty sure Mr NoOneKnows hunting ground was of higher quality than that of Rollo's as well.

Theoreticians are superior at theory because they lack in other aspects (looks, natural confidence etc.) so they master psychological mechanisms to level those disadvantages.

If you want to know real deal look at The Alpha Male Strategies Show or Richard The Enterpreneur - first one is f.uck machine with hunter intuition, second gives more intellectual but also p.ucker vibe. Those guys are alphas and they do score on constant basis above levels of best theoeticians here for sure. Their confidence isn't fake or artificial.

I have no idea how can anyone consider female posters as 'top' considering quality content. Any smart guy knows their point of view is too distorted and subjective regarding pickup and relationships to be considered as top quality even if they have a point from time to time. Female users get off on interest they gather here so they create their personas like comic book characters. Considering their posts truthful is like saying that earth has to be flat because someone recited beautiful poem about flat Earth. Get a phucking grip ppl.
Agreed. In terms of the coaching, he's superb and far better than a lot of guys. Personally, I prefer Mystery,Rsd Tyleror Julien, Jeffy, even RooshV who is still swinging in the Trenches. Julien is married post rebrand and media scandal where man gets kicked off planet earth. To date, I've not seen better at cold approach. Dude is a absolute hell storm at provoking women and going full retard. His wife is a stunner. I think marriage is phaggotry today but, if you wenta decade+ of chain gunning cold approach pickup worldwide,then you choose the white picket fence, power to you.

In 2019, its pathetic what passes for game now. Much of pickup is nonsense. Even then, it is more taking action then red pill.