Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Budweiser ad

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post the Bud Light Marketing Director's pic on here, but out of respect for the forum I won't. Instead, here's a catchy tune:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the wokesters are mad at them now, too. Bud hid from social media for four days and then issued a statement that tried to sound neutral. "We want to be the beer for everyone," they said, which was not explicitly supportive of trans people and therefore not good enough in the eyes of the woke.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would have been an above average ad if it had been released 1-3 months ago, before the Dylan Mulvaney incident.

Budweiser was put in a difficult spot by the branding decision of Bud Light. People have lumped Budweiser and Bud Light together.

Most of the reaction on Instagram has been negative and it makes sense that is a negative.

The ad feels insincere given the moment in time of its release.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A day late and 4 billion dollars short. Marketing’s number one job is to know your customer. Alienating the majority of your customer base to try to attract a very small minority is foolish. 2/3rds of Gen Z are not even the legal drinking age. So you’re willing to blow up your business for a crumb of customers with identity Issues? I’m willing to bet they drink Trulys and fruity drinks (no pun intended) rather than lite beer.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, the comments on twitter are just amazing.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Dylan cat has to be laughing all the way to the bank. A high-functioning wierdo puts on a dress and acts campy. And now he has achieved unimaginable fame & fortune.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Dylan cat has to be laughing all the way to the bank. A high-functioning wierdo puts on a dress and acts campy. And now he has achieved unimaginable fame & fortune.
I hear the feminists are pissed as hell he's playing a bimbo.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I hear the feminists are pissed as hell he's playing a bimbo.
Regardless of what anyone thinks about him/her Dylan, he found an advertising niche that no one else was in and developed it. Helluva better advertising professional than the bud woman that hired him …

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what anyone thinks about him/her, he found an advertising niche that no one else was in and developed it. Helluva better advertising professional than the bud woman that hired him …
She's not bad for a Clydesdale though.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: the marketing chief has taken a leave of absence

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: the marketing chief has taken a leave of absence
That sounds too elective and not definitive enough. It needs to be announced that she has been fired and the company has decided go a different direction with marketing leadership.