Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never another woman for you

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont lift for sarcopenia.

I should have been clear: I havent stopped lifting weights or permanently stopped drinking and partying. Some of these things I have kept around because there are, in fact, more women for me currently lol
Never stop

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather be a good golfer, which I also enjoy. I will never be a great golfer as long as I lift to the extent I do. Lifting also destroyed my pickup basketball game. There are tradeoffs.
The reason I say never stop is because muscular atrophy is the major cause of injury in those of retirement age. Bones lose density and the frame has no elasticity or shock absorption. The longer you can hold that at bay the better the quality of life.

my Dad is 76 a former Olympic coach. Never stopped lifting. He swims, jogs, climbs mountains. Plays ice curling.We did a 21 mile hike in February in the snow.

make adjustments to your training protocol. Hell just switch to calesthenics.. but don’t stop.

that’s my advice anyway. Also they say that as a man’s testosterone drops the balls he plays with get smaller. You will be flicking marbles next.:p

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would live in a beach town in Thailand or maybe Florida.

Focus more on my Christian faith, volunteer and help people on my spare time.

I would make a ton of of platonic friends to hang out with.

Work more on my hobbies, hone my guitar skills and maybe play a couple of gigs.

Career wise, finally finish my bachelors degree and maybe get a part time job I enjoy while at it.

Oh yeah, continue working out, lifting weights, calisthenics etc.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Rocky2,
"Become a hermit in the mountains. Dogs, horses and mules for company. Build a cabin with hand tools, and explore."....Been there done that at 35 years old,a little cabin 7 miles from nearest neighbour....Kerosene fridge,postie dropped off bread and any light groceries at post box 2 miles away mostly lived on Rabbits...It soon palls,after a fortnight you are glad to get back to Babylon.

M

member160292

We may have lost Atom Smasher, but we always have Adam Smirnoff