"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Neg-hit

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
give me some good ones..

your such a blond (when she is not)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
"youre such a blond" even when shes not? hmm wouldnt that make YOU look stupid:confused:
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I'm with undesputable on that one. It'd make you seem like an ignorant fool who can't think of anything better to say and has to use cliches.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Oh, and it should be indsiputable.:D
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
Oh, and it should be indsiputable.:D
lol, still wrong but anyways, I call girls blondes all the time, even when they're not.

If they say something "blonde", I'll tell her "You're such a blonde". :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
There are articles and threads about this. Use the search function.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
Oh, and it should be indsiputable.:D
Maybe if you read his signature....
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Neg hit's are only really for superhot chicks when they step outta line, or any chick that thinks she's better than you (overall) and has a higher self esteem so that they can brush it off, but come down a notch on her bytchness-meter.

It is mostly those kinda things that people say and it doesn't have a malicious intent behind it, but they do offend you a lil...

Some popular ones are:
Nice nails, are they fake?
Wow you look like a model... hand model right?
Hi... I wanted to talk to the prettiest girl in the room.... she's right over there, I'm practicing on you
Aww I like how your nose wriggles when you speak
My little sister has a jacket just like that
Didn't I see you with the jacket on before
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
thank you

atlest some one pays attention to the questions.. they helped. thanks alot.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
fvcvking search function. don't be so lazy
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Being too sexy is a sin.

Hows that?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Zendryn
Being too sexy is a sin.

Hows that?
That's more of a subtle compliment I would say.

More like:
Umm excuse me, your tag is showing

Something that makes them a lil sub concious ;)
 
Top