Need some advice

weepingrose

Reaction score
Last nite i had a house party. Got drunk and fooled ( we didnt have sex) around with a girl that i kinda know.

I'm just wondering what should I do next. Should i txt her at all, not talk to her, or what.

She's pretty nice and i'm not really the kind of person to just use a person.

Just wanted some input.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl's a ho. You should of banged her when you had the chance, because chances are you won't get another one.

Do you really want to get involved with a girl who damn near has sex with random guys anyway?

I'd ignore her, or she's going to think you're a tool. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her at another party and you guys can fool around again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to contact her. If she really likes you she'll try and get ahold of you herself.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
This girl's a ho. You should of banged her when you had the chance, because chances are you won't get another one.

Do you really want to get involved with a girl who damn near has sex with random guys anyway?

I'd ignore her, or she's going to think you're a tool. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her at another party and you guys can fool around again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to contact her. If she really likes you she'll try and get ahold of you herself.
I really hope that is a joke, but you never know anymore.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
weepingrose said:
Thanks, good advice
No, bad advice. Don't listen to Scars that was ridiculous. Like the poster above said, I hope that was a joke but you never know.

Call her whenever you want to make plans. There is no special rule on this. She is either interested or she isn't.

Reaction score
Everything in moderation.

Too much of any of those will drive her away faster than an AFC in a lamborghini.

Especially the negs.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is my advice bad?

Then again, I'm more of a ****-em and leave-em kind of guy.
I hate the next morning akwardness. That's why I always try and split before then. From seriously, from my experience don't get involved with flings you met at a party. They usually don't work out too well if you're looking for a LTR type thing. Which seems to be the case.

weepingrose

Reaction score
I'm just going to talk to her a little, doesn't mean anything will happen.