Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm too combative to those I view as "bully like" toward new members (and I'm comfortable being this way) . I wouldn't be a good fit.

However, Zekko seems respected and a lot more laid back (in a good way) .

I'd like to nominate Zekko.
I also hate people who bust on new members. People forget that they were there once. Most of us were. If new members stop coming the lights go out for all of us.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also hate people who bust on new members. People forget that they were there once. Most of us were. If new members stop coming the lights go out for all of us.
Well said.

On another note, I wonder how the new mods will handle the hazing during the ritual initiation ceremony.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two cents from the old lady:

I think @zekko is a thoughtful & balanced contributor here...as is @Mike32ct . I also think @Glassguy is a solid man to mentor others, both in a man’s personal affairs as well as from a business/life perspective.

@TyTe`EyEz I know less well but he doesn’t seem prone to bickering and divicivness.

And I like @Roober too if he’d consider it. He’s balanced and has put the advice here to good application in his own life. He’d make a good Mod, if it fits in his life.

As for the dominant personality types I’d think of @ShePays but I don’t know if he’s been here the necessary year. I know he’s said no already but his presence here is a positive strong influence.

A tip of the hat to you @Atom Smasher as you step aside. Your wisdom has benefitted me personally and your kindness also. I wish you well and hope you will maintain a presence here.

It’s a good group and in my mind what a forum should aspire to. Helping others, improving self, and providing a male space where things can be aired for the benefit of many.

Cheers Gents

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least their is some hope for the future lol didnt know we had that many members

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually around A LOT MORE than people may realize. I just spend like 95% of my time in the background....usually replying to private messages. I probably have more PM posts than regular ones,like 3 times as many.

Another thing is,I don't like to OVER-moderate. I don't believe in jumping on members for every little infraction.

I like to let people talk,have free expression.....share different points of view,agree or disagree,and challenge each other. It's only if it gets to name-calling,insults,and personal attacks that I'd prefer to step in.

Good luck to those of you who decide to throw your hats in the ring to be a moderator. And to whoever is selected,I can't wait til the first time you log in here after not having been here for a day or two,only to see random members calling you "stupid","unfair",or accusing you of being on a power trip because "so and so" got banned....when you YOURSELF just found out they got banned cause you hadn't been here all day.

:lol:

But hey.....it comes with the territory.
I strongly believe that differing opinions within ur mod team provides an IMPORTANT balance.

Hence the reasoning I suggest 1 more intellectual to be included.

Too many Doers/dominants or even too many Expressives would skew the balance and tilt the forum in a certain path.

As for what logicallefty said, he believes Atom plays the motivator role, which would be consistent with how a properly run organisation/team is managed but it also needs people like you, an expressive who brings emphaty, ur natural strengths.

The doers are basically black and white, right or wrong and has lesser middle ground, their natural tendencies are more towards what they have found to be the easiest, fastest, most efficient way of doing things.

As for the intellectuals, they're the thinkers, although numbers is their forte, but methinks, they provide an important balance even when they're not placed within an environment they would not excel for example a forum that deals with human emotions.

HOWEVER, as for you, I do notice you around, have read ur comments, and because of that I'm able to understand the way you think-hence the profile.

I am frankly speaking, quite happy with the way things are being handled by ur mod team.

Keep up the good work guys.

Certainly a thankless job.

U

user43770

Just to be clear, I have no interest in being a mod. I occasionally have a few drinks and like to troll people. Not a good look in a mod.

@zekko and @Mike32ct would be the most obvious contenders, if they're interested. I respect both of their abilities to almost always keep a level head.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also suggest eyebrolling, he proved himself to be open to dialogues and interested in alternative visions while respectinging other people points of view without turning emotional when his view was challenged....I believe his biggest strenght is logic and control over feelings.

If we had a history and politics area he would be the most balanced and open minded guy to moderate it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I really do hope that everyone thinking about applying does so and isn't afraid of the process, afraid they will never get picked, or afraid it will take too much time out of your schedule. I did it because SoSuave helped me so much between 2006 and 2015(or 16) that I wanted to give something back. I never thought I would be a Mod this long but it's really something I enjoy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I hope you long ears pick me, I won't ban anyone. But somebody gonna pay, I bet she gonna pay.
haha Did you apply? You won't get ban power right away anyway so you won't have to worry about being trigger happy. Only 3 mods have ban powers.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I really do hope that everyone thinking about applying does so and isn't afraid of the process, afraid they will never get picked, or afraid it will take too much time out of your schedule. I did it because SoSuave helped me so much between 2006 and 2015(or 16) that I wanted to give something back. I never thought I would be a Mod this long but it's really something I enjoy.
and thank you logical, I like your decisionmaking ability and easygoingness

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Just to be clear, I have no interest in being a mod. I occasionally have a few drinks and like to troll people. Not a good look in a mod.

@zekko and @Mike32ct would be the most obvious contenders, if they're interested. I respect both of their abilities to almost always keep a level head.
I’m very flattered and grateful that some have suggested me. But I have no plans to apply. I have a lot of respect for the mod team, but am not interested in joining at this time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're joking? He has never constructed a logical argument nor responded to one. Reason is not his forte. He promotes racial hatred and violence.
So try to imagine what kind of entertainment a history and politics area moderated from him could provide us...even better than eurosport and netflix combined.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
We're probably already being watched and catalogued as a hate speech site. There are several research projects underway to track sites like these. Asking for moderators to work for free, while they run the chance of being associated with this place whenever the sh1t does hit the fan, well that's just irresponsible.

Sosuave search for "the jews"

1599606281490.png

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're probably already being watched and catalogued as a hate speech site. There are several research projects underway to track sites like these. Asking for moderators to work for free, while they run the chance of being associated with this place whenever the sh1t does hit the fan, well that's just irresponsible.

Sosuave search for "the jews"

I wouldn't doubt it...

Incel boards are flagged for "hate speech"
MGTOW boards are flagged for "hate speech"
PUA boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Bodybuilding boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Motorcycle boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Car boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Uber and Lyft boards are flagged for "hate speech"

On and on and on and on..... "hate speech" is a blanket term for anything the left feels is a threat to their political platform.... so remind me again who the real authoritarians are.....