Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need closure from you guys.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that video almost inspires me to start a damn youtubs channel myself. He says everything that I've told you throughout this thread.

He saved you from a 150 bucks call with AMS.
Why yo listening to this joker? Dude literally types out a fvking novel on a daily basis, which tells me he got nothing else going on in his life. Man's who are busy with life don't have time to post pages of shyte on SS.

I mean his ex literally screwed him over and he is angery as fuk about that. His outlet seems to be putting other men's down to make himself feel better.

I mean I was dating a hot 24 year old, when she stepped too far I dumped her. It's the right thing to do as a man.

But this clown put himself through hell over a chick.. why yo listening to a dude who is an absolute failure.

My approach to giving advice to others is tough love and some empathy, as we all ****ed up at some point.. This is how we learn and do better.

But this dildo thinks he the keyboard man. Bruv chill out. You just a Internet big man, in reality you seconds away from a joke

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why yo listening to this joker? Dude literally types out a fvking novel on a daily basis, which tells me he got nothing else going on in his life. Man's who are busy with life don't have time to post pages of shyte on SS.

I mean his ex literally screwed him over and he is angery as fuk about that. His outlet seems to be putting other men's down to make himself feel better.

I mean I was dating a hot 24 year old, when she stepped too far I dumped her. It's the right thing to do as a man.

But this clown put himself through hell over a chick.. why yo listening to a dude who is an absolute failure.

My approach to giving advice to others is tough love and some empathy, as we all ****ed up at some point.. This is how we learn and do better.

But this dildo thinks he the keyboard man. Bruv chill out. You just a Internet big man, in reality you seconds away from a joke
You are such a bytch haha.

Perhaps you me and OP are failures and that's why we're here?

Stfu and calm down

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are such a bytch haha.

Perhaps you me and OP are failures and that's why we're here?

Stfu and calm down

Nah listen post your picture.. Guaranteed you even look a failure.

Your ex story is pathetic. I want you to do better with women. My advice is 2-3 strikes maximum, if she doesn't act right get rid of her, just like I did.

Why the hell did you put yourself through all that trauma for some used up vagina?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your ex story is pathetic. I want you to do better with women. My advice is 2-3 strikes maximum, if she doesn't act right get rid of her, just like I did.

Why the hell did you put yourself through all that trauma for some used up vagina?
Wow you are REALLY mad huh? Every ex story is a pathetic one by default bruh..just like your "arrangement " with a woman half your age. Hardly ever a man joins here because his dating life is without issues.

Why are you so fixated to see me? If i do you won't like that neither haha.

Now , you had your little fun . We get it tat you are mad. Thats oke. Now stop polluting threads by stalking me ,stay on topic.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just needs a big man like me, to bich slap him back to earth lol

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sick bike bro. Keep up the good work.

And don't let insecure men like @Gamisch put you down ever. He probably living in his mother's basement and SS is his only outlet.

We all fail sometimes, but we do better and learn from mistakes.

Good luck bro.. learn and do better
You are angry and I get that, but let me tell you this bro;

Sosauve is THE plcae where men can join and get real, harsh feedback and criticism. PLEASE roast me in any thread I've made. Because from that roast i can grow.

These empty threats are pointless. I even HOPE none of you guys will sugarcoat anything when I'm in need of a bytcheslap.

I dont criticize you with the intend to humiliate you, but rather to give you some tough love. It hurts, but it's necessary. Same with Ricboy, I'm not kicking him when he's down , i try to let him see a different perhaps sometimes less rose tinted perspective.

I hardly ever have personal feelings against someone, although now your busy creating that. Stil when this blows away, i am like: tomorrow is a new.

Chill out bro.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you are REALLY mad huh? Every ex story is a pathetic one by default bruh..just like your "arrangement " with a woman half your age. Hardly ever a man joins here because his dating life is without issues.

Why are you so fixated to see me? If i do you won't like that neither haha.

Now , you had your little fun . We get it tat you are mad. Thats oke. Now stop polluting threads by stalking me ,stay on topic.
Bruh in all honesty I'm totally about not sugar coating things. Therefore I am NOT sugar coating anything in this moment.

My ex didn't quite meet my requirements and I dropped her.

She never cheated on me, or flaked on me again and again. Only once disrespected me.. For me, that was enough to get rid of her.

We all have a weakness for hot chicks and generally tend to be a little more linenant if she is hot.

However you lost yourself in the vagina big time. She ran a train on you... Yet you come on here making man's who made minor mistakes feel like they failures.

Bruh you are the true example of failure.

Maybe just tone the ego down a little.

We all gangster on here, till you get smacked in the face

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are angry and I get that, but let me tell you this bro;

Sosauve is THE plcae where men can join and get real, harsh feedback and criticism. PLEASE roast me in any thread I've made. Because from that roast i can grow.

These empty threats are pointless. I even HOPE none of you guys will sugarcoat anything when I'm in need of a bytcheslap.

I dont criticize you with the intend to humiliate you, but rather to give you some tough love. It hurts, but it's necessary. Same with Ricboy, I'm not kicking him when he's down , i try to let him see a different perhaps sometimes less rose tinted perspective.

I hardly ever have personal feelings against someone, although now your busy creating that. Stil when this blows away, i am like: tomorrow is a new.

Chill out bro.

Bro we are men... It's In our nature to be agressive and even brutal at times.

Genghis khan wasn't chilled out was he?

Why you so upset. You let your ex destroy a part of your soul... I never let that happen to me.

I know when to exit.. Learn from me bruv so you don't make that kinda mistake again.

Give her maximum 1-2 chances, if she don't act right then drop her.

Don't hang around, repeating the toxic cycle. . I hope you understand that I am not being a dik to you.

I just want you to learn from your mistakes.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh in all honesty I'm totally about not sugar coating things. Therefore I am NOT sugar coating anything in this moment.

My ex didn't quite meet my requirements and I dropped her.

She never cheated on me, or flaked on me again and again. Only once disrespected me.. For me, that was enough to get rid of her.

We all have a weakness for hot chicks and generally tend to be a little more linenant if she is hot.

However you lost yourself in the vagina big time. She ran a train on you... Yet you come on here making man's who made minor mistakes feel like they failures.

Bruh you are the true example of failure.

Maybe just tone the ego down a little.

We all gangster on here, till you get smacked in the face
Oke whatever man. You are now just embarrassing yourself bro..

You are a 48 y.o man throwing a tantrum like a 14 y.o girl because you got some criticism in your thread.

You know what's the funniest thing about you and me bro? That we are much more alike than you'd think. Because when we advice people we always give this with a sense of real life experience Like you're talking about and recognize your self through someone else's situation and you'd PRAY someone shows you a morror rather than an echo..sounds familiar?

I "cared" for this thread because I've been that dude way too often. Same with your thread. Letting go of a woman is difficult , i spoke to you, me and pontential future lurkers at the same time.
Bro we are men... It's In our nature to be agressive and even brutal at times.

Genghis khan wasn't chilled out was he?

Why you so upset. You let your ex destroy a part of your soul... I never let that happen to me.

I know when to exit.. Learn from me bruv so you don't make that kinda mistake again.

Give her maximum 1-2 chances, if she don't act right then drop her.

Don't hang around, repeating the toxic cycle. . I hope you understand that I am not being a dik to you.

I just want you to learn from your mistakes.
If you say your NOT trying to be a dik I'll take your advice to heart .

Seems like anger and love is a thin line with you. I Love you too bruh you KNOW that!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke whatever man. You are now just embarrassing yourself bro..

You are a 48 y.o man throwing a tantrum like a 14 y.o girl because you got some criticism in your thread.

You know what's the funniest thing about you and me bro? That we are much more alike than you'd think. Because when we advice people we always give this with a sense of real life experience Like you're talking about and recognize your self through someone else's situation and you'd PRAY someone shows you a morror rather than an echo..sounds familiar?

I "cared" for this thread because I've been that dude way too often. Same with your thread. Letting go of a woman is difficult , i spoke to you, me and pontential future lurkers at the same time.
If you say your NOT trying to be a dik I'll take your advice to heart .

Seems like anger and love is a thin line with you. I Love you too bruh you KNOW that!
I'm not angry bro. If honesty = anger to you then you are lost beyond help.

I'm just being straight up with you. These little shaming tactics (oh you are angry) don't work with me bruh.

We are having an honest conversation. It might seem harsh what I am saying but I am following your example.

Just like you, I don't sugar coat nothing.

I'm simply stating all of us have a weakness for hot puzzy. We all hang on a little longer than we should.

That's ok though.. aslong as we don't let things get too out of hand.

Hot puzzy is addictive. But I think we all have a red line and understand when it's time to eject.

However in your case you let the girl run a train on you repeatedly. You prioritised puzzy over self respect.

I understand you have been trying to make me see the errors of my way? But bro I want to look upto you... But you sank even lower than me. Like really sunk to the depths of soy boy beta territory.

How can I honestly listen to you and respect you in any way when you trying to berate me?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not angry bro. If honesty = anger to you then you are lost beyond help.

I'm just being straight up with you. These little shaming tactics (oh you are angry) don't work with me bruh.

We are having an honest conversation. It might seem harsh what I am saying but I am following your example.

Just like you, I don't sugar coat nothing.

I'm simply stating all of us have a weakness for hot puzzy. We all hang on a little longer than we should.

That's ok though.. aslong as we don't let things get too out of hand.

Hot puzzy is addictive. But I think we all have a red line and understand when it's time to eject.

However in your case you let the girl run a train on you repeatedly. You prioritised puzzy over self respect.

I understand you have been trying to make me see the errors of my way? But bro I want to look upto you... But you sank even lower than me. Like really sunk to the depths of soy boy beta territory.

How can I honestly listen to you and respect you in any way when you trying to berate me?
Wow you just cant stop can you?

You're also repeating yourself ,like 5 ,6 times in a row.

You sound like an angry, frustrated old man. This is the age and time to lift yourself up spiritually ,not to let 24 y.o women ruin your peace of mind just so you can impress strangers on a niche forum.

In like 10 years ,when I'm your age i hope I at least found enough calmth to stay away from internet beefs when people tell me honestly that its was never realistic to fall in love with a woman half my age.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you just cant stop can you?

You're also repeating yourself ,like 5 ,6 times in a row.

You sound like an angry, frustrated old man. This is the age and time to lift yourself up spiritually ,not to let 24 y.o women ruin your peace of mind just so you can impress strangers on a niche forum.

In like 10 years ,when I'm your age i hope I at least found enough calmth to stay away from internet beefs when people tell me honestly that its was never realistic to fall in love with a woman half my age.
No such things as internet beefs bruh.

We just two masculine men setting the record straight. It's in our biological nature to do this.

Genghis Khan didn't worry about settling beefs. Man just did what he is hard wired to do.

Bruh don't get me wrong you an alright dude.

I just can't have someone who sunk as low as you did with females, tell a man like me who dumped a fukin hot 24 year old, that I should carry myself better.

I did the best I could do. I loved the girl.. she took the pizz so I dumped her. I think that is what a well adjusted man should do. I will listen to other people on here , as they talk with a respectful manner.

You on the other hand sunk to the Lowest of the low. I appreciate you bruh, but I simply cannot take you seriously.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that you Ricboy? Looking in good shape Man

We just need to see a picture of @Gamisch now.. so we can establish one and for all that he ain't some weakling soy boy, trying to act all gangsta on SS
Why dont you post pictures of yourself ?EDIT: I am gonna delete my private picture, but i hope you shut up now haha.
No such things as internet beefs bruh.

We just two masculine men setting the record straight. It's in our biological nature to do this.

Genghis Khan didn't worry about settling beefs. Man just did what he is hard wired to do.

Bruh don't get me wrong you an alright dude.

I just can't have someone who sunk as low as you did with females, tell a man like me who dumped a fukin hot 24 year old, that I should carry myself better.

I did the best I could do. I loved the girl.. she took the pizz so I dumped her. I think that is what a well adjusted man should do. I will listen to other people on here , as they talk with a respectful manner.

You on the other hand sunk to the Lowest of the low. I appreciate you bruh, but I simply cannot take you seriously.
Thats oke . I hope you managed to release all your obviously long time pent up frustration towards me. Been a wild ride.

I'll tell you something; I've been indeed at the lowest of lows. But I am a WARRIOR so Iam rising up!

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I even HOPE none of you guys will sugarcoat anything when I'm in need of a bytcheslap.
No worries bro, I got you. I always have a b1tchslap ready to go.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
32 says no contact…feels like a lot but I know for her is like 4 days. She told my cousin wife that she has a bad image of me and that worries me. She said that because I sent few msgs like a lunatic twice during 2 days during the first week after the break up

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Oh my God. Please stop. Edit: Good job on the No Contact. But stop posting about her