Need closure from you guys.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was seeing a girl for 3 months. It was more like fwb. She didn’t want me to sleep over and we didn’t hang out outside. She didn’t want it.
I probably rushed things because I kept seeing her twice a week, food sex and tv at her place. She is 35 and never had a serious relationship just flings and fwb type of relationship and has been with over 100 guys.

Yesterday she called me to break things off. She said she doesn’t have feelings and feels I want this to work more than her and she is starting to feel bad knowing I’m going over her place waiting for things to evolve. She said that she knows this is not going anywhere and she doesn’t want to waste my time and hers. I asked her on the phone when she called if we could take it slow but she said no because this has gone to fast already and not possible to scale it down now.

I wished her well and left the door open. Told her if she want to meet for s3x sometimes she could call and that was it. She said she probably wouldn’t call and then removed me from Facebook.

I know I rushed things with her and never gave her a chance to miss me or ask to see me. I kept planning meet ups once or twice a week and apart from the first month she rarely reached out to me.

Anything I can do here ? Will she reach out ? Should I break no contact after a month or so ?
Nothing you can do. It's over. Move on.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it man. These things happen. My advice in the future is, don't push for anything serious. Let her come to you for an LTR and if she doesn't then her loss. Enjoy the sex and move on.

If you let it be now, she might circle around again in the future.
Let’s see it’s been 31 days nc. She clearly recognized what turned her off because she mentioned I acted crazy last week we were together. I felt her pulling back and I over texted and called. She hated it.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bro, you still talking about this girl? I swear to Odin, Im gonna go to your location and b1tchslap some sense into you bro.
You are this close to making it to my list of "Bros I would buy a Sex Robot for if I inhertied a Million Dollars".

Good job on the No Contact but its time to put on your big boy pants and focus on younger, hotter, fertile poozy. Edit: Im gonna say it again: I wanna hear you talk about other girls. Pretend she never existed. Ask the Mods to close your thread.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Guys, this conversation is never going to end. Everybody’s going in circles. There clearly is pathology at play here let’s let this one be.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You tell me if it’s a 5
No offense but the first picture with the black skirt, I would rate a 6.5.
For the picture with white dress, I would rate a 7.

6 = average
7 = attractive
8 = really hot
9 = model material
10 = once in a life time

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it yourself. You rushed things. You also had too much of the boyfriend provider vibe, which isn't her thing. She has some issues being 35 and never having had a relationship while putting up a notch count of 100+.

The types of relationships she would tend to have would be shorter term. If you had better frame, that's probably the difference between a 6-8 month situationship with her vs. a 3 month one. Also, better frame might have enabled a random sexual encounter with her in the future every so often. Either way, there are better options out there.
SOME issues? This b1tch has a truckload of issues! Dude doesn’t know jt but someone in the universe did him a MASSIVE favor removing her from his life. You were given a gift OP, the gift of freedom from a complete nut job. You need to work on some attachment issues becsuse if you’re getting attached to women this messed up you need to look deep into yourself and ask why.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I have not read trough all the comments, so apologies if this was already said.

Regarding the "meeting at her place" arrangement - this is never a good idea, even with a decent girl. This gives the woman too much power - she might tell you when to come, when to leave and so on. This inherently puts the woman in her masculine power, and she slowly starts to lose attraction for you.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I have not read trough all the comments, so apologies if this was already said.

Regarding the "meeting at her place" arrangement - this is never a good idea, even with a decent girl. This gives the woman too much power - she might tell you when to come, when to leave and so on. This inherently puts the woman in her masculine power, and she slowly starts to lose attraction for you.
I agree yeah. But she didn’t want to come over.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree yeah. But she didn’t want to come over.
Well, this is her answer to the question whether she would like a relationship or not.

A highly interested woman always accepts the man's terms and makes compromise with her own (at least at the beginning).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s just assume she’s been banging guys since age 16. She’s 35 now so that’s 19 years. You said she admitted to being with over 100 guys, so let’s just say 100 for now. That’s 5 guys a year. That’s a lot of d!ck! No wonder her brain is fried to hell and back.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s just assume she’s been banging guys since age 16. She’s 35 now so that’s 19 years. You said she admitted to being with over 100 guys, so let’s just say 100 for now. That’s 5 guys a year. That’s a lot of d!ck! No wonder her brain is fried to hell and back.
I’m very sure she has been with close to 200 guys. I’ve seen her around for 7 years. She is friends with my other ex

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m very sure she has been with close to 200 guys. I’ve seen her around for 7 years. She is friends with my other ex
Not atypical for today's female in hypergamous western society.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m very sure she has been with close to 200 guys.
Licking her ass and pu-ssy twice a week wasn’t fast but one sleep over once in a while was a problem for her
She likes her human toilet seat/bidet to leave once it’s finished cleaning. I respect that.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss her so much I’m not gonna lie. 32 days no contact and I doubt I’ll hear from her again. She was talking to my cousin wife which is her best friend all
The details about me and her and pointing out that I over texted her and stuff like that. That I was desperate in last week blabka

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
can't imagine being on this site and not having internalized the red pill. you're in a lot of trouble

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't imagine being on this site and not having internalized the red pill. you're in a lot of trouble
Humans beings are wired to feel separation anxiety. No matter how red pill or tuff u think you are.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you studied the content, you wouldn't be in this predictable position. do the work, i beg you. it saved my life

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you studied the content, you wouldn't be in this predictable position. do the work, i beg you. it saved my life
I’ve read all red pills books out there rationale male, Corey Wayne , atomic attraction and watched all coaches in YouTube. Pain is pain. And when you are in the middle of it it’s really hard to act accordingly. Like when she left me sure I knew I could say ok good luck and go no contact. But instead a I begged a little. It’s hard to do things right.