Need closure from you guys.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His posts are telling me otherwise :confused:
I’m honestly not feeling good at all. I’m having a really hard time. I’ve been 4 days no contact and I doubt I can keep this for too long.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m honestly not feeling good at all. I’m having a really hard time. I’ve been 4 days no contact and I doubt I can keep this for too long.
I'll paint two scenarios for you.

1. You reach out. She already felt mweh about you and ESPECIALLY how you carry yourself. If(big if) the "no contact manipulation " would work ,you just killed it.

You confirm you are a weak man , and that you need her ,even never had a girl like her. Even though she has tons of red flags. Like that game we used to play, Buzz wire, you'll have to go back to the beginning and start over again. maxresdefault.jpg

Scenario 2. You stfu. You use this time to think and philosophize about life love and how you view this. Meanwhile she MIGHT start to wonder how you doing. After a month or so, she regained some respect for you. That's looks somewhat like this( stolen from @Giovanni SouthSide ) 1684249104281.png

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll paint two scenarios for you.

1. You reach out. She already felt mweh about you and ESPECIALLY how you carry yourself. If(big if) the "no contact manipulation " would work ,you just killed it.

You confirm you are a weak man , and that you need her ,even never had a girl like her. Even though she has tons of red flags. Like that game we used to play, Buzz wire, you'll have to go back to the beginning and start over again. View attachment 10403

Scenario 2. You stfu. You use this time to think and philosophize about life love and how you view this. Meanwhile she MIGHT start to wonder how you doing. After a month or so, she regained some respect for you. That's looks somewhat like this( stolen from @Giovanni SouthSide ) View attachment 10404
thanks a lot man that really helps.

man, there's one more thing wanna share with you that makes zero sense to me.
Every time I went to her house, she was extremely wet. Last time a was there Tuesday last week, she was still quite wet, lots of sex, she kissed me passionately intensively in bed, blow-job lots of action man, all over me, made dinner, dessert coffee, seating on my lap cuddling. She was very strangely happy like never before Then 5 days later Sunday she calls to end it. Does this make any sense to anyone? insane right? I blew up her phone on Thursday and Friday during an argument and that turned her off I guess.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time a was there Tuesday last week, she was still quite wet
How do you know those were her juices and not the leftovers of the dude who left just before you got there?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks a lot man that really helps.

man, there's one more thing wanna share with you that makes zero sense to me.
Every time I went to her house, she was extremely wet. Last time a was there Tuesday last week, she was still quite wet, lots of sex, she kissed me passionately intensively in bed, blow-job lots of action man, all over me, made dinner, dessert coffee, seating on my lap cuddling. She was very strangely happy like never before Then 5 days later Sunday she calls to end it. Does this make any sense to anyone? insane right? I blew up her phone on Thursday and Friday during an argument and that turned her off I guess.
My bad if this has been covered, but was she abused?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know those were her juices and not the leftovers of the dude who left just before you got there?
If that other dude did his job she would be dry

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad if this has been covered, but was she abused?
She has hard time to bond to people, she never had a real relationship only flings and fwb with many men

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has hard time to bond to people, she never had a real relationship only flings and fab with any any men
Imo there's a good chance something happened to her

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first moment you can even THINK about texting her should be 40 days. Perhaps after that time you already find someone else, or you are over her anyway.

You can ask it in 1000000 different ways, the answer will remain the same.

Feck her birthday. She isn't a child anymore. She won't magically start sucking your D if you ( and DON'T YOU DEAR TO DO THIS OP!!!!)buy her gifts and show up because of her birthday (aka she loses yet even more value as she'll be a 36!!! Y.O 304 with more than 200 notches. And i assume she doesnt even count sucking a D left and right, or getting finger banged in a ally that smells like piss).

If i was living in the States and it was possible i would visit you to smack you in the face. A loving smack. One that wakes you the F up.
It’s been 30 days no contact. I texted her happy birthday msg and apologized for some msgs I sent right after the break up and told her I accepted things. She just replied thanks no hard feelings. It’s been 30 days silence from both sides and I don’t plan to ever reach out again. Just posted to inform you. You knew my case well

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been 30 days no contact. I texted her happy birthday msg and apologized for some msgs I sent right after the break up and told her I accepted things. She just replied thanks no hard feelings. It’s been 30 days silence from both sides and I don’t plan to ever reach out again. Just posted to inform you. You knew my case well
Sigh. Why would you even do this?

I get that in the beginning your system is still addicted to her. But now you should be kver her. Lets just assume she is definitely over you...

Expect NOTHING. You got your release by texting her, she responded. Cool. Leave it like that.

What's the plan now Ricky? Whatcha gonna do bwoi? How about focusing on new women ,shall we now????

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a 35 year old bird in a club in a couple of weeks ago , she was single complaining how sh1t men are yada yada

She wasn't my type at all but I looked at her and I thought you have 100% unrealistic expectations your value is low and you are bitter

You will wreck most mens lives because they will never meet your standards
lately i have no pity telling these type exactly what i think when i encounter them. rip kevin samuels

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
You had plenty of closure from us and this site. You chose to be a complete **** and apply the hopium strategy. Your topic and this one literally needs to become trophied on this site for men to read why the hopium strategy is a failing strategy.
f r a m e

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Why would you even do this?

I get that in the beginning your system is still addicted to her. But now you should be kver her. Lets just assume she is definitely over you...

Expect NOTHING. You got your release by texting her, she responded. Cool. Leave it like that.

What's the plan now Ricky? Whatcha gonna do bwoi? How about focusing on new women ,shall we now????
If you or anyone is interest in my case a coach made a video for me about it. It starts on minute 21:00 https://www.youtube.com/live/kZS9KK775IQ?feature=share

Anyways man I’m good , walking 30km a day since my break up and lifting 3 days a week. I miss her of course I’m human but I haven’t reached out.. it’s been 30 days no contact since the birthday msg. Mind you the birthday msg was 2 weeks after she left me. I do have some hope she comes sniffing around in a couple of months I treated her well and facked her good. Despite being a little needy towards the end I didn’t chase much or become a problem after the break up.

looking back she just wanted a fling and sex and when I put the relationships vibes out there she ended it. She was a walking red flag anyways.

I’m just living life and taking a day at the time and trying to improve my mistakes. My problem is simple, I text too much and pursue a little too much, go to woman’s house drive their car always around their life, their friends, their schedule because I have no life and that smothers women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you or anyone is interest in my case a coach made a video for me about it. It starts on minute 21:00 https://www.youtube.com/live/kZS9KK775IQ?feature=share

Anyways man I’m good , walking 30km a day since my break up and lifting 3 days a week. I miss her of course I’m human but I haven’t reached out.. it’s been 30 days no contact since the birthday msg. Mind you the birthday msg was 2 weeks after she left me. I do have some hope she comes sniffing around in a couple of months I treated her well and facked her good. Despite being a little needy towards the end I didn’t chase much or become a problem after the break up.

looking back she just wanted a fling and sex and when I put the relationships vibes out there she ended it. She was a walking red flag anyways.

I’m just living life and taking a day at the time and trying to improve my mistakes. My problem is simple, I text too much and pursue a little too much, go to woman’s house drive their car always around their life, their friends, their schedule because I have no life and that smothers women.
Damn that video almost inspires me to start a damn youtubs channel myself. He says everything that I've told you throughout this thread.

He saved you from a 150 bucks call with AMS.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
hard to believe this is legit. what a read. after an all-nighter thanks to 4 grams of shrooms given to me by a pal at the bar, at 1 am. peaked an hour later while sitting on a bench, chatting with three random 21y french gals who refused to stop saying my name. second cup of coffee reading this thread. several cigs smoked. dude get out there, if only you knew the action awaiting