Need closure from you guys.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that video almost inspires me to start a damn youtubs channel myself. He says everything that I've told you throughout this thread.

He saved you from a 150 bucks call with AMS.
I paid 25 bucks
I think he was right. Sure I did pursue a bit too much and texts and this and that but it was mostly in the end when she was pulling back already. Like he said this was inevitable because this is who she is.
Looking back, I didn’t do too much wrong here, she just can’t easily bond with anyone and doesn’t want to commit to anyone until Prince Charming comes along. Meanwhile, she does these flings and every time feelings develop of her part or man’s part she puts the wall and runs

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
I paid 25 bucks
I think he was right. Sure I did pursue a bit too much and texts and this and that but it was mostly in the end when she was pulling back already. Like he said this was inevitable because this is who she is.
Looking back, I didn’t do too much wrong here, she just can’t easily bond with anyone and doesn’t want to commit to anyone until Prince Charming comes along. Meanwhile, she does these flings and every time feelings develop of her part or man’s part she puts the wall and runs
can't absolve you of responsibility. you need f r a m e. best wishes OP. sad case. we weren't born this way, we went through it too one way or another. do the work. please learn, your life depends on it

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP don't let this girl permanently poison you and draw you down a rabbit hole. Yeah, there's a line between being too needy and attention seeking, but it is okay to want to see and show emotion for your partner.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP don't let this girl permanently poison you and draw you down a rabbit hole. Yeah, there's a line between being too needy and attention seeking, but it is okay to want to see and show emotion for your partner.
Needy clingy is thrown around too easily these days, mostly by coaches to sell you books. If it was the woman’s fault books couldn’t be sold.
Not to say I didn’t have my share fault here. Sure I could play it aloof, not call as much or text, not see her too often and hide my feelings better but at what price? Have sex with her once or twice a month? No I don’t want that. I don’t really care for relationships but I need sex with the girl I’m seeing twice a week minimum and what I had this this girl Netflix sex and food no hangout outside was getting boring for me and I’m sure for her. We met always twice a week for 3 months.
After 2,5 months or 3 months I started asking her if we could start to go outside for a walk or a simple coffee or take her places on my motorcycle and she started giving excuses and I believe she ended things also for this reason that I started pushing to go outside, but it had been 3 months, 20 plus dates , 60 times sex, maybe 150 hours plus together, it’s not like I pushed for commitment and love on first week

this girl told me on the first date she had a mental block and can’t bond with people. and throughout the fling we had she showed major signs of avoidant tendencies, dismissive avoidant.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't absolve you of responsibility. you need f r a m e. best wishes OP. sad case. we weren't born this way, we went through it too one way or another. do the work. please learn, your life depends on it
Suddenly the conclusion is "OP didn't do anything wrong and it was all due to her slvtty nature". Way too simplistic conclusion.

Op, if anything you miss out on some valuable lessons by missing your own part in all of this. And I've listened ,he did point out plenty of mistakes you've made. This is called cognitive dissonance.

But at least you blame her and not yourself . Now relfect on your own part and the next time you'll be able to handle it better

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suddenly the conclusion is "OP didn't do anything wrong and it was all due to her slvtty nature". Way too simplistic conclusion.

Op, if anything you miss out on some valuable lessons by missing your own part in all of this. And I've listened ,he did point out plenty of mistakes you've made. This is called cognitive dissonance.

But at least you blame her and not yourself . Now relfect on your own part and the next time you'll be able to handle it better
Like I said I basically was too available and texted too much and didn’t give her the opportunity to develop feelings. Perhaps I was too much around her life and that turned her off. But when you’re gaming a statue then you’re gaming a statue. Doesn’t change the fact she has many men and not a single relationship. She is best friends with my cousin wife for over 7 years so I know she isn’t a relationship girl. Had a I played this right, chances are we would stay fwb for a bit longer and not seeing too often maybe twice a month until she would find someone else with higher value and be gone.

man, I had several relationships before and we moved in a month in and were together for 7 years. Other relationship lasted 3 years and from first week I would go over Friday night until Monday morning always every single week. This girl never wanted me deep down, she just wanted a fling and that’s that.

in the end she told me things went too serious too fast too soon. Really ? Twice a week no sleep overs no hangout outside. In what world that’s too fast ? Licking her ass and pu-ssy twice a week wasn’t fast but one sleep over once in a while was a problem for her

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man I have news. My fwb is friends with my cousins wife. Yesterday I went once my cousins place. He told me my fwb told his wife why she left me.

she said I sent way too many messages throughout the relationship and the reason she left was during last week there was one day I blew up her phone with 7 calls. And sent some msgs that day and then deleted them. And on the day she called to end things I said some stupid stuff on the phone that I asked if we could at least meet once a month and see other people. That she actually liked me but didn’t like my behavior towards the end and she felt she had to end it.

I don’t get it why almost 6 weeks we ended it she is still talking about me, maybe she kisses me lol?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude, why are we still talking about this? You need to move on this thread is useless at this point.

Seek professional help if you cannot let go. It’s ok to talk to a professional.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO the woman has integrity. She is likely incapable of making a 'relationship' work, and she knows that is what the OP wants so she cut the him loose.

Is she damaged? I don't know... aren't we all damaged in some way or another. She is what she is, she is not interested in deep connections and relationships... she knows you want more than what she is capable of giving. She gifted you the freedom to go find what you want.

It could also be that she just isn't 'feeling it' with the OP... and the OP is getting in the way of her finding a dude that gives her the tingles. There isn't a fvcking thing a man can do about that. She either has it or she doesn't. No man should ever want to lock down a chick that isn't willing to walk over broken glass to get to them.

My startegy is to smash aslong as possible.

No talk about relationships, no talk about being official. Keep it sex/casual.

Let her bring up the subject of a relationship.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I have news. My fwb is friends with my cousins wife. Yesterday I went once my cousins place. He told me my fwb told his wife why she left me.

she said I sent way too many messages throughout the relationship and the reason she left was during last week there was one day I blew up her phone with 7 calls. And sent some msgs that day and then deleted them. And on the day she called to end things I said some stupid stuff on the phone that I asked if we could at least meet once a month and see other people. That she actually liked me but didn’t like my behavior towards the end and she felt she had to end it.

I don’t get it why almost 6 weeks we ended it she is still talking about me, maybe she kisses me lol?
No she doesn't miss your neediness dude. Chicks are respulsed by it.

Never ever double text, let her do most of texting.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My startegy is to smash aslong as possible.

No talk about relationships, no talk about being official. Keep it sex/casual.

Let her bring up the subject of a relationship.
Yeah on paper sounds great. But then you will be smashing her once a month or less
No she doesn't miss your neediness dude. Chicks are respulsed by it.

Never ever double text, let her do most of texting.
yeah I over text quite a bit and that was my main problem. But it’s done it’s done.
mah man don’t say that. I know these forums are black and white when comes to neediness but relationships aren’t an equation. I’m 41, when I was 29. I begged so much a girl that was a 9, I cried on phone for like 1 hour. I did this like 3 times. And she came around 8 months later and we dated another 3 years. So it’s not always like that man.

I didn’t do anything over the top with this last girl.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a Don Juana. She's a dopamine junkie; the dopamine ran out too fast before you could switch a portion of its narcotic-like hit to vasopressin. She is the type that lives off the high of meeting and courting and farking new guys.

You dodged a bullet; move on.

For future reference: she signaled CLEARLY who she was and her brokenness to you early on; you should've known. That's OK because now you know what to look for going forward. All women in a dopamine high will tell you, "Oh, it's never been like this," "You're the best I've ever had," and other sweet lies. You probably ate that chit-up, as most of us have at one point or another.

Chalk it up to your experience.

If she
Yeah on paper sounds great. But then you will be smashing her once a month or less

yeah I over text quite a bit and that was my main problem. But it’s done it’s done.
mah man don’t say that. I know these forums are black and white when comes to neediness but relationships aren’t an equation. I’m 41, when I was 29. I begged so much a girl that was a 9, I cried on phone for like 1 hour. I did this like 3 times. And she came around 8 months later and we dated another 3 years. So it’s not always like that man.

It's not about her coming around dude. It's about WTF would you cry like a lil bich to a girl over the phone?

She comes back, she doesn't come back. How will she view you after showing her how broken you are without her.

I'm guessing the girl that came back to you was at best a 5? A fat chick.

Try crying over the phone with a solid 8/9 who has a ton of options, let's see if she comes back to you lol

Bro it's better to lose a girl, than lower your respect and dignity.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are delusional and extremely stubborn on top of that.
If she

It's not about her coming around dude. It's about WTF would you cry like a lil bich to a girl over the phone?

She comes back, she doesn't come back. How will she view you after showing her how broken you are without her.

Try crying over the phone with a solid 8/9 who has a ton of options, let's see if she comes back to you lol

And you, you should apply your teachings into your own damn life NOW.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she

You tell me if it’s a 5

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7.5 not too bad. Lesson learned my man. Just don't chase. Leave things be, let her come to you.
That’s not the girl tho. The girl I’m talking about here is like a 4 but I’m crazy in love with her. I sent a few texts first week but after that I stopped. It’s been 31 days no contact man. I have to be honest this void between us is killing me.
And yesterday my cousin told me the reasons she left and over texting her was pretty much the reason she pointed out and she said I acted a bit crazy in the day she left me sending msgs and deleting them etc. what’s done it’s done

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are delusional and extremely stubborn on top of that.

And you, you should apply your teachings into your own damn life NOW.
WTF when did I ever cry to an EX?

I give an ex 2-3 strikes Max, then dropped her. You imagination is wild as fuk

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF when did I ever cry to an EX?

I give an ex 2-3 strikes Max, then dropped her. You imagination is wild as fuk
The girl I cried was 15 years ago lol she could drop dead it’s the same for me lol. I want my last girl. She left me 1,5 months ago and 31 days no contact today.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I cried was 15 years ago lol she could drop dead it’s the same for me lol. I want my last girl. She left me 1,5 months ago and 31 days no contact today.
Don't worry about it man. These things happen. My advice in the future is, don't push for anything serious. Let her come to you for an LTR and if she doesn't then her loss. Enjoy the sex and move on.

If you let it be now, she might circle around again in the future.