Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice, call or not to call. NEXTED oneits texting me.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yea I was going out with this chick for about 2 months, we were both seeing other people. I started to get oneits over her, and i asked her to be my gf. she said shes not ready for it. so I nexted her. I cut contact with her compleatly. She txts me on thanks giving wishing me and my family a good one... i dint txt her back... so sould i start txting her again? or compleatly cut it off for a couple more months and then take her out again?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, text her back with a "thank you, same to you and yours" If she wants to do more with you she will call or text. If not she was just being polite.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you really 'nexted' this one?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
how do you mean?
You're planning taking her out again in a couple of months. How have you nexted her?

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she was just being polite...txt her 'thanks for the holiday wishes hope u had a good one too' and just leave it at that...girl's interest is obviously not up there if u asked her to be your gf and she said no

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you NEXT a girl, your suppose to cut her off COMPLETELY!! Going back after you pretty much were rejected, shows her that your her little rag doll, that she's free to toss around. You need more options bro, because this girl already knows your game.

PIMP

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah simply texted her back and say something nice like
" Happy holidays to you. Take care".

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man im not gonna lie.. it was really painful.. but now i realize im better than her in many of the things i my self value... eduation wise, future goals, family values, inteligence, looks, social status ect.... My judgement was clouded by my emotions... deep down i think i was just lonely and wanted to share some thing of my self with some else.. because im getting to a point where things are falling in to place and my future looks promising... im 20 years old.. and I'm finaly starting see who I am, and what I want to do in life... man it really helps to actully put what im feeling down into words it kind of solidifies what thoughs...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
yea man im not gonna lie.. it was really painful.. but now i realize im better than her in many of the things i my self value... eduation wise, future goals, family values, inteligence, looks, social status ect.... My judgement was clouded by my emotions... deep down i think i was just lonely and wanted to share some thing of my self with some else.. because im getting to a point where things are falling in to place and my future looks promising... im 20 years old.. and I'm finaly starting see who I am, and what I want to do in life... man it really helps to actully put what im feeling down into words it kind of solidifies what thoughs...
Ok... So... Whaddaya gonna do about it?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ok... So... Whaddaya gonna do about it?
I dont know.. just keep doing what im doing... I am good at approching and number closing... also I can Fclose about 1/3 of the time... but the problem is i'v been doing that for aslong as i remember what i really want is a gf that shares the same passions in life. I want to become a cardiologist, i want some one whos gonna be there for me when i need to talk to. I have close frineds but its not the same.. anyways.... I guess im just going to see what happens... hopefully some of the plates im spining will be turn out to be girls who share my attitude about things..