mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
I got it. Your not the one dead center hit.Bro I’m such a pessimist it could literally destroy his psyche lmao
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
I got it. Your not the one dead center hit.Bro I’m such a pessimist it could literally destroy his psyche lmao
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Idk what that means but aightI got it. Your not the one dead center hit.
You know the exact most fvcked up things to say.Idk what that means but aight
But am I accurate? Or just needlessly mean?You know the exact most fvcked up things to say.
You might be accurate at that exact instant. But if someone is making progress do they need to hear that?But am I accurate? Or just needlessly mean?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Having to be this crafty isn’t progress, it might look like it, but the house of cards will fall Fast because it’s not genuine.You might be accurate at that exact instant. But if someone is making progress do they need to hear that?
Agree. Foundations need to be solid and true.Having to be this crafty isn’t progress, it might look like it, but the house of cards will fall Fast because it’s not genuine.
Agree. Foundations need to be solid and true.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.