"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need a woman's advice

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DumbSS

Banned
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
19
Age
31
You might be accurate at that exact instant. But if someone is making progress do they need to hear that?
Having to be this crafty isn’t progress, it might look like it, but the house of cards will fall Fast because it’s not genuine.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Well whatever. I'm testing things because I think this might work.

Having your inbox full or almost full, if the system tells them about that, has a positive effect. That's checked and tested. Now I want to see if this gifts thing works. As far as men having gifts out there, I think I will be the only one. At least I haven't find any man profile with gifts.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Seems like Naughty Ninja is up with his old tricks and some noobs fell for it.

Anyhow OP being popular online even if it's with fake likes etc doesn't really help you irl, it's just a stop-gap measure at best.

Best to work on ur real life popularity - increasing ur sphere of influence to pull in women.

You enhance ur sphere of influence through other men.

By getting other men to acknowledge and respect you is a sure fire way to increase ur influence - power.

Women will gravitate towards a man who has power.

Don't waste ur time creating fake female profiles like a nerd.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top