Mr Plow
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 106
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 33
This stuff works, I'm seeing and feeling the improvements after 3 weeks
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Fantastic, I hope I can also achieve that! I think this thread should be (dare I say it?!) stickied! I have found it so helpfulCharm said:I started doing only the situps part of this training schedule about a year ago. It has helped me get so much closer to a six-pack. I feel in 6 more months i'll have the 6-pack i've dreamed of. I have solid abs now in terms of core strength and I want to make them thicker so they stick out enough that even with higher % of bodyfat I can still see them.
I can do 1km if I'm lucky, I'm not too in shape at the moment, but it's helping...mr_elor said:8:30 mile? damn....
Lol I can do a mile and a half in 15 minutes![]()
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Exactly. Clearly, this program wasn't designed for everyday life. And it's a pretty worthless workout for building strenght and muscles. Sounds like a great cardio/weight loss workout, though.wolfie said:Keep in mind how many of us perform Navy SEAL duties in our every day life? This program is obviously designed for soldiers who specialise in water based insertion field operations. It's not going to be optimal for say, a martial artist, a boxer, a runner, a bodybuilder, a tennis player etc.
it's designed for COMBAT... and endurance.Akuma said:Only the running part sounds hard. I could do (and actually do) everything else without too much effort.
Exactly. Clearly, this program wasn't designed for everyday life. And it's a pretty worthless workout for building strenght and muscles. Sounds like a great cardio/weight loss workout, though.
bluehanger said:Are the exercises supposed to be done consecutively, with rest periods in between, or just spread out throughout the day??