"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Navy Seals Training Program

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Charm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
11
Age
43
I started doing only the situps part of this training schedule about a year ago. It has helped me get so much closer to a six-pack. I feel in 6 more months i'll have the 6-pack i've dreamed of. I have solid abs now in terms of core strength and I want to make them thicker so they stick out enough that even with higher % of bodyfat I can still see them.
 

Mr Plow

Banned
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
A small shack in the middle of nowhere.
Charm said:
I started doing only the situps part of this training schedule about a year ago. It has helped me get so much closer to a six-pack. I feel in 6 more months i'll have the 6-pack i've dreamed of. I have solid abs now in terms of core strength and I want to make them thicker so they stick out enough that even with higher % of bodyfat I can still see them.
Fantastic, I hope I can also achieve that! I think this thread should be (dare I say it?!) stickied! I have found it so helpful
 

ismael

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Far Far Away
oh joy this looks like something i would actually enjoy doing .....was never a fan of getting bulky i see it as overkill ...imagine the ppl back in ancient times did they spend time bulking up on purpose. i don't think so if they were bulky its due to what they did not on purpose. i personally think endurance and speed is key and the fact that im a martial arts practitioner and im biased against bufness on an extreme level i like being fast and staying that way .....thanks for your post ......
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bluehanger

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Are the exercises supposed to be done consecutively, with rest periods in between, or just spread out throughout the day??
 

Akuma

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal
Only the running part sounds hard. I could do (and actually do) everything else without too much effort.

wolfie said:
Keep in mind how many of us perform Navy SEAL duties in our every day life? This program is obviously designed for soldiers who specialise in water based insertion field operations. It's not going to be optimal for say, a martial artist, a boxer, a runner, a bodybuilder, a tennis player etc.
Exactly. Clearly, this program wasn't designed for everyday life. And it's a pretty worthless workout for building strenght and muscles. Sounds like a great cardio/weight loss workout, though.
 

bushman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Akuma said:
Only the running part sounds hard. I could do (and actually do) everything else without too much effort.



Exactly. Clearly, this program wasn't designed for everyday life. And it's a pretty worthless workout for building strenght and muscles. Sounds like a great cardio/weight loss workout, though.
it's designed for COMBAT... and endurance.

try threading for atleast 40 minutes in freezing water.... compared to the bulky muscular guy.. let see who sinks first.
 

bluehanger

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
bluehanger said:
Are the exercises supposed to be done consecutively, with rest periods in between, or just spread out throughout the day??

anyone?
 
Top