"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My success on Tinder as a standard guy

Borges

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Hi,

I'm 28 years old, I'm a standard guy. I'm not ugly, however when I put my pictures on Tinder I hardly got any matches and only women I didn't like paid attention to me. I felt it wasn't worth it to spend my time for regular women. I used filters on my photos and things got a little better, a 6 point HB every now and then, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Then I decided to post pictures of other good looking men and, of course, my luck changed.

I used Tinder on Saturdays and Sundays, and started getting 30 average matches per day from 7, 8 or 9 point women. I was getting the phone number of practically all of them. But I couldn't text them. After that, I would stop texting them for 2 days and put my real pictures on Tinder. When I wrote them again, then out of the 60 matches I got in a weekend, only 10 responded to my conversations. And of those 10 women, I would date about 4 women, having sex with 3 of them.

In other words, thanks to using Tinder for 2 days, I had sex with 3 women. Have you guys done anything similar, that has produced results for you. I would really like to read your opinions and advice, my friends. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Freak
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

pranshu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2023
Messages
135
Reaction score
70
Location
India
maybe those women were at a low, depressed or lacked self respect ???

I don't understand..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dyldo_swaggins

New Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Age
24
Hi,

I'm 28 years old, I'm a standard guy. I'm not ugly, however when I put my pictures on Tinder I hardly got any matches and only women I didn't like paid attention to me. I felt it wasn't worth it to spend my time for regular women. I used filters on my photos and things got a little better, a 6 point HB every now and then, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Then I decided to post pictures of other good looking men and, of course, my luck changed.

I used Tinder on Saturdays and Sundays, and started getting 30 average matches per day from 7, 8 or 9 point women. I was getting the phone number of practically all of them. But I couldn't text them. After that, I would stop texting them for 2 days and put my real pictures on Tinder. When I wrote them again, then out of the 60 matches I got in a weekend, only 10 responded to my conversations. And of those 10 women, I would date about 4 women, having sex with 3 of them.

In other words, thanks to using Tinder for 2 days, I had sex with 3 women. Have you guys done anything similar, that has produced results for you. I would really like to read your opinions and advice, my friends. Thanks.
Cool story bro.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Borges

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Becsuse no woman, especially a good looking one, is going to pretend like she doesn't notice that you suddenly look nothing like the guy she initially saw and swiped on.
Sure, that's for sure. But out of the 60 women who matched me, 50 of them withdrew their match. Of that number, in the end I had an interaction with only 3.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top