Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My success on Tinder as a standard guy

Borges

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 28 years old, I'm a standard guy. I'm not ugly, however when I put my pictures on Tinder I hardly got any matches and only women I didn't like paid attention to me. I felt it wasn't worth it to spend my time for regular women. I used filters on my photos and things got a little better, a 6 point HB every now and then, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Then I decided to post pictures of other good looking men and, of course, my luck changed.

I used Tinder on Saturdays and Sundays, and started getting 30 average matches per day from 7, 8 or 9 point women. I was getting the phone number of practically all of them. But I couldn't text them. After that, I would stop texting them for 2 days and put my real pictures on Tinder. When I wrote them again, then out of the 60 matches I got in a weekend, only 10 responded to my conversations. And of those 10 women, I would date about 4 women, having sex with 3 of them.

In other words, thanks to using Tinder for 2 days, I had sex with 3 women. Have you guys done anything similar, that has produced results for you. I would really like to read your opinions and advice, my friends. Thanks.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So you used someone else´s pics and three of them still had sex with you? Good for you I guess. Take it as a win.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freak

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe those women were at a low, depressed or lacked self respect ???

I don't understand..

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the WMD's in Iraq back in the day. I'll take things that didn't happen for $500 Alex.

dyldo_swaggins

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 28 years old, I'm a standard guy. I'm not ugly, however when I put my pictures on Tinder I hardly got any matches and only women I didn't like paid attention to me. I felt it wasn't worth it to spend my time for regular women. I used filters on my photos and things got a little better, a 6 point HB every now and then, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Then I decided to post pictures of other good looking men and, of course, my luck changed.

I used Tinder on Saturdays and Sundays, and started getting 30 average matches per day from 7, 8 or 9 point women. I was getting the phone number of practically all of them. But I couldn't text them. After that, I would stop texting them for 2 days and put my real pictures on Tinder. When I wrote them again, then out of the 60 matches I got in a weekend, only 10 responded to my conversations. And of those 10 women, I would date about 4 women, having sex with 3 of them.

In other words, thanks to using Tinder for 2 days, I had sex with 3 women. Have you guys done anything similar, that has produced results for you. I would really like to read your opinions and advice, my friends. Thanks.
Cool story bro.

Borges

Don Juan
Reaction score
Becsuse no woman, especially a good looking one, is going to pretend like she doesn't notice that you suddenly look nothing like the guy she initially saw and swiped on.
Sure, that's for sure. But out of the 60 women who matched me, 50 of them withdrew their match. Of that number, in the end I had an interaction with only 3.