Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my shin is spasmning

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did squats friday. yesterday and today, and friday i think, my shin right above my ankle has been twitching whenever i sit down and rest my legs. its only in my right leg and its annoying as hell. whats going on. ive been trying to search up at bodybuilding .com. half the crap on that site is trying to sell something

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?
i guess i worded it wrong. i squated on friday. i havent done anything this weekend. wednesdays and the weekend are my off days. its just been twitching for 3 days

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squatting shouldn't have anything to do with your shin, unless you're doing it wrong

see if it stops and then starts once you squat again

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Full squats with feet close together will work the tibialis anterior (Which I believe is the muscle in your shin that you are referring to.) It's probably not used to being worked, and the twitching is temporary. I used to twitch in many places when I started hitting it hard. It should stop in time.

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are having muscle spasms you need to increase your intake of potassium and other electrolytes.