Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My no life GF is becoming a life coach.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
I told her if she becomes a life coach she might as well become a tarot card flipping, palm reader. Same pant load of useless horse-sh/t.

Women are stupid and 'logic' based off emotions.

Should i dump or do not dump her?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her if she becomes a life coach she might as well become a tarot card flipping, palm reader. Same pant load of useless horse-sh/t.

Has she recovered herself and others from tramatic life hardships?

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
Has she recovered herself and others from tramatic life hardships?
No. That 'profession' is for people to hand out useless gossip advice to morons looking for magic words to make the universe align to their liking just because hardships.

I told her to ask a life coach to pay her bills for her or ask a life coach to spew the same bs to their debt collectors and see how well that works.

Might as well ask for advice on here but none of the people offering life advice on here even agree.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. That 'profession' is for people to hand out useless gossip advice to morons looking for magic words to make the universe align to their liking just because hardships.

I told her to ask a life coach to pay her bills for her or ask a life coach to spew the same bs to their debt collectors and see how well that works.

Might as well ask for advice on here but none of the people offering life advice on here even agree.
Ahhh. So shes passing on gossip advice instead of advice met through hardships.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh. So shes passing on gossip advice instead of advice met through hardships.
If someone has went through a hardship you can ask them and not pay money to a make believe storyteller. If you are sick you go to a doctor not the village witchdoctor for snake oil medicine.

I think ill dump her and she can recover from that hardship.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trolllioliolioliolioliolio....

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone has went through a hardship you can ask them and not pay money to a make believe storyteller. If you are sick you go to a doctor not the village witchdoctor for snake oil medicine.

I think ill dump her and she can recover from that hardship.
If you're thinking about dumping her over this, then she's clearly not a gf you want anyways. If I had a gf who I really liked and she wanted to do something like this, I wouldn't dump her over it. It's not like she's trying to become a stripper.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Witch doctor gives advice:
1. Cut of contact
2. Focus on women who are giving good attention
3. Stop complaining about it to friends and family
4. Lose the weight you gained why with her
5. Set half a dozen actionable items for improvement and chase them instead
6. Start fvcking new *****

Same as the advice we give here and none is useless

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
1. Cut of contact -I already decided on my own.
2. Focus on women who are giving good attention - Nothing to do with my gf wanting to become a life coach.
3. Stop complaining about it to friends and family- not complaining to friends or family. They dont even know.
4. Lose the weight you gained why with her - in gym everyday. Never was fat or overweight.
5. Set half a dozen actionable items for improvement and chase them instead - nothing to do with her wanting to become a life coach. Its not me doing nothing. Its her. But blame the man.
6. Start fvcking new ***** - still nothing to do with her wanting to become a life coach.

Same as the advice we give here and none is useless.

Advice here is free even if incorrect. I dont have to pay for it like a life coach expects. And still the advice isnt applicable or guaranteed or even always agreed upon.

Thanks

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Cut of contact -I already decided on my own.
2. Focus on women who are giving good attention - Nothing to do with my gf wanting to become a life coach.
3. Stop complaining about it to friends and family- not complaining to friends or family. They dont even know.
4. Lose the weight you gained why with her - in gym everyday. Never was fat or overweight.
5. Set half a dozen actionable items for improvement and chase them instead - nothing to do with her wanting to become a life coach. Its not me doing nothing. Its her. But blame the man.
6. Start fvcking new ***** - still nothing to do with her wanting to become a life coach.

Same as the advice we give here and none is useless.

Advice here is free even if incorrect. I dont have to pay for it like a life coach expects. And still the advice isnt applicable or guaranteed or even always agreed upon.

Thanks
My advice was for a guy who got cheated on and left broken.

A life coach will be like going to a therapist or usi g a tutor. They are able to guide because they know the area. The one on one direct approach is powerful and they can keep you specifically on track. Im not against it if theyre helping people and not overcharging.

R

Ranger

I wouldn’t have a problem with it. My profession isn’t even closely related to my life. Contrasting.

Women really like that stuff. Let her be.