That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Has she recovered herself and others from tramatic life hardships?I told her if she becomes a life coach she might as well become a tarot card flipping, palm reader. Same pant load of useless horse-sh/t.
Women are stupid and 'logic' based off emotions.
Should i dump or do not dump her?
No. That 'profession' is for people to hand out useless gossip advice to morons looking for magic words to make the universe align to their liking just because hardships.Has she recovered herself and others from tramatic life hardships?
Ahhh. So shes passing on gossip advice instead of advice met through hardships.No. That 'profession' is for people to hand out useless gossip advice to morons looking for magic words to make the universe align to their liking just because hardships.
I told her to ask a life coach to pay her bills for her or ask a life coach to spew the same bs to their debt collectors and see how well that works.
Might as well ask for advice on here but none of the people offering life advice on here even agree.
If someone has went through a hardship you can ask them and not pay money to a make believe storyteller. If you are sick you go to a doctor not the village witchdoctor for snake oil medicine.Ahhh. So shes passing on gossip advice instead of advice met through hardships.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Trolllioliolioliolioliolio....I told her if she becomes a life coach she might as well become a tarot card flipping, palm reader. Same pant load of useless horse-sh/t.
Women are stupid and 'logic' based off emotions.
Should i dump or do not dump her?
If you're thinking about dumping her over this, then she's clearly not a gf you want anyways. If I had a gf who I really liked and she wanted to do something like this, I wouldn't dump her over it. It's not like she's trying to become a stripper.If someone has went through a hardship you can ask them and not pay money to a make believe storyteller. If you are sick you go to a doctor not the village witchdoctor for snake oil medicine.
I think ill dump her and she can recover from that hardship.
My advice was for a guy who got cheated on and left broken.Witch doctor gives advice:
1. Cut of contact -I already decided on my own.
2. Focus on women who are giving good attention - Nothing to do with my gf wanting to become a life coach.
3. Stop complaining about it to friends and family- not complaining to friends or family. They dont even know.
4. Lose the weight you gained why with her - in gym everyday. Never was fat or overweight.
5. Set half a dozen actionable items for improvement and chase them instead - nothing to do with her wanting to become a life coach. Its not me doing nothing. Its her. But blame the man.
6. Start fvcking new ***** - still nothing to do with her wanting to become a life coach.
Same as the advice we give here and none is useless.
Advice here is free even if incorrect. I dont have to pay for it like a life coach expects. And still the advice isnt applicable or guaranteed or even always agreed upon.
Thanks
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.