Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend thought meeting up with her ex was a good idea

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God you did not allow her, but you already know the answer to the question. The fact that she is even thinking about this guy still after 2 years is a mjaor red flag.

Traveling 100 miles to "meet a friend". What does girl think you are?
She's just driving there to drink soda pop, play monopoly and gank her brains out on League Of Legends.

sexy-caitlyn1-s497x775-408566-1020.jpg
ahg.jpg

I'm sure its nothing to worry about. ;)

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like you need to negotiate that you have already lost.
No. I don’t know why men willingly accept this behavior from women. By agreeing to an LTR, we are giving up the ability to fvck other broads. What is she giving up? Not having any dudes in the picture is the bare minimum condition for exclusivity. But any guy that wants to end up like OP, feel free to accept whatever scraps she gives you.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People usually tell you what you need to know about 'em, right up front. Maybe it's not in the words they say--but if you're paying close attention to their behaviors, there are warning signs you definitely shouldn't ignore.

Your girl straight up spit it on your face about getting ****s 100 miles away.

I said no more.. I shall retire this thread now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No. I don’t know why men willingly accept this behavior from women. By agreeing to an LTR, we are giving up the ability to fvck other broads. What is she giving up? Not having any dudes in the picture is the bare minimum condition for exclusivity. But any guy that wants to end up like OP, feel free to accept whatever scraps she gives you.
If a woman values you and the relationship enough they won't do anything to put it in jeopardy. You feeling the need to say anything shows insecurity on your part and silently tells the women that you are used to being cheated on by previous women. And then they start to wonder why that is...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman values you and the relationship enough they won't do anything to put it in jeopardy. You feeling the need to say anything shows insecurity on your part and silently tells the women that you are used to being cheated on by previous women. And then they start to wonder why that is...
That is an unnecessary and imprudent risk. Still doesn’t answer the question - what is she giving up to attain your exclusivity?

TheProspect

Reaction score
That is an unnecessary and imprudent risk. Still doesn’t answer the question - what is she giving up to attain your exclusivity?
Sincere question:
Did you let your girl go through all your social media inboxes and text messages as well, explaining to her who each and every female is and what your history with them is? Or is there a double standard because she was the one pressing you for exclusivity?

In my experience, a girl with high interest and who wants your exclusivity (or at least you're her top option at the time) will gradually stop talking to other men herself by giving those guys the slow fade or abruptly turning cold towards them.

We all have experienced girls who turned cold out of nowhere or did the slow fade to us, and not every time it was our fault that they lost interest and withdrew their attention, it was them, they found/had a better option and were more interested in investing their time and energy pursuing that option.

My point being I don't think it is necessary to go through a girl's inboxes and messages, because if down the road she wants to talk to other guys, she'll do it anyways -- and she'll make sure won't get caught. Are you then going to subject her to random unplanned phone searches indefinitely to catch her slipping?

It's good to be cautious and set the conditions up favourably and see sacrifice on her end, but either you trust a girl or you don't.

Vulnerability without naivety is possible, and allowing yourself to truly love and trust someone (and yourself) requires vulnerability. Perhaps you're right @EyeBRollin, in being a little overprotective and cautious at the very beginning, and you'll gradually build trust in her as she proves she's capable of receiving it. I'm just thinking out loud.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sincere question:
Did you let your girl go through all your social media inboxes and text messages as well, explaining to her who each and every female is and what your history with them is? Or is there a double standard because she was the one pressing you for exclusivity?
She did not ask to see my phone. That’s a smart decision not to go through a single guys phone. She did however ask how many women I was talking to and I answered truthfully. It is a negotiation. Once we agreed to be exclusive, I cancelled the dates with other plates coming up, and informed them it is inappropriate to continue talking. If my girlfriend went through my phone now, she would find no nefarious behavior. I’m not big on social media either (only have a dummy Instagram for searches), so that is a moot point.

In my experience, a girl with high interest and who wants your exclusivity (or at least you're her top option at the time) will gradually stop talking to other men herself by giving those guys the slow fade or abruptly turning cold towards them.

My point being I don't think it is necessary to go through a girl's inboxes and messages, because if down the road she wants to talk to other guys, she'll do it anyways -- and she'll make sure won't get caught. Are you then going to subject her to random unplanned phone searches indefinitely to catch her slipping?
That should not be assumed and is not the bigger point. Women will keep their orbiters on standby. More importantly, women are the beneficiaries of male monogamy. Giving up your ability to fvck other girls for free is frankly a naive decision. That is our leverage. If she wants the security of your loyalty, it must come at a price. That sacrifice is the bare minimum.

No, I have the conversation up front so that I don’t ever have to subject her to phone searches. When the expectations are set to be exclusive, I trust that she will respect that boundary throughout the relationship. If she starts talking to an old flame at a later point in the relationship she is thus a liar and untrustworthy. That is grounds to get dumped. Men who operate like the OP give her plausible deniability, as they leave it up to chance.

It's good to be cautious and set the conditions up favourably and see sacrifice on her end, but either you trust a girl or you don't.
You shouldn’t trust a girl to do the right thing if boundaries aren’t set in stone. Women hide behind their naivety whenever it is convenient for them. “We have always been just friends! I didn’t know he was going to try to sleep with me!”

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting range of reactions.

I would probably dump or relegate to fukk buddy/low plate status. It's one thing if an ex is in town and asked her to lunch. She's saying she thought about driving 100 miles to go see him. I don't have a line of demarcation that's clear, and some guys here will see it as black and white.

Personally, I think this has 1000% more to do with the poster's inner game and how he's handled himself. Some of you might think of this as a "shyt test." I haven't been tested in a long time because I always care less. You can usually tell where a girl is coming from without doing any kind of logical analysis whatsoever. She'll communicate it to you one way or another, and if all else fails you can trust your gut. I'm comfortable with a girl having exes and even still talking to them - I guess this is an "I know it when I see it" thing, + an "if she wants to cheat she will" thing.

What I'm trying to say is, it's fine to feel jealous in the moment, but are you going to carry that with you? Or remind yourself that you'll be fine, and if you have to dump her, well, she had her chance and now she doesn't get to enjoy the new you?

@EyeBRollin , personally I think going through a girl's contacts as a "condition" is over the top. Maybe it works as a power move though. I honestly don't give a shyt about her contacts, for the reasons I stated above...plus I chat and flirt with hot orbiter girls all the time. You do have a point about establishing boundaries, but I don't think precedence or logic mean much in FemaleLand. You'll still be wrong in her mind, and she'll do what she wants, so either way my move is just dump without litigation.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
"Women are not biological cheaters according to their DNA"

I'm not sure how anyone who gives the Women's Infidelity and Sex at Dawn books, plus their own experience dating more than a grain of importance could really believe that. Now that women are liberated from monogamous cultural pressure they are not at all acting like Dash describes.
Your only as loyal as your options, before qomen didnt have 50 guys messaging her on OLD and Social Media everyday. We also live in a society that holds women to no accountability for their actions.

Without these most women would be loyal despite the cuckold fantasy a lot of men weirdly seem to have

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This behavior from women seems to be happening a lot to people on here. Did Cosmo publish an article telling women to do this?
Men are desperate, and when men are desperate women can put whatever price they want on themselves.

its like a 5 year old offering you his PS3 for 3000 bucks, instead of you laughing him off the park, you jump with joy and get your wallet out.

Hes gonna think your a right punk.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is, it's fine to feel jealous in the moment, but are you going to carry that with you? Or remind yourself that you'll be fine, and if you have to dump her, well, she had her chance and now she doesn't get to enjoy the new you?
fvck no ima drop the bich like you and others have said , its very likely she is telling me upfront with her behavior who she is , there will likely be warning signs EVERYWHERE before you are cucked
9 times out of 10 my jealousy or insecurity is a message something is wrong.
im a man i dont like feelings of insecurity nor do i get off on it sexually (cuck) therefore if we are exclusive and you are doing things to make me feel insecure guess what? you're gone.
because you're showing me that behavior purposely to see if im going to go along with it, i wont.
if u dont have plates , dont cut her off completely if u still need puzzy, just see her once or twice a week and no kissing, no cuddling no BF sh!te. the plan is to eventually replace her period tho. she is not a forever plate.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing OP also I wouldn’t look at this as a completely red flag. She was open and honest with you but you do need to put the boots to this.

She shouldn’t be entertaining other men since your in a relationship. My rule has always been to cut of your life previously relationships and anyone she been intimate with.

My baby mommy tried this one time with me and I didn’t even flinch and told her to block some old high school friend she ONS 10 years ago. This was just her texting once a week to him. She put her foot down and was willing to fight over this so I decided to fight fire with fire.

I made plans to hang out with my EX for a weekend just me and her. Started talking to my ex and a bunch of other women that day. She got pissed and told me I couldn’t see my ex for the weekend. I threw it back up her in face we are just friends.

That guy and 4 others she blocked that I didn’t even know about but she showed me. Haven’t had an issue with it since.

Kind of feel bad for using an EX as a tool but James Bond would too.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would u want to talk to your ex?
Truthfully, there was some unresolved closure since our breakup. I think she was looking for forgiveness from me to her or to “start over”. I don’t want to derail a thread over it. Though I would really enjoy delving more into the female psyche.

Op you should really set some hard boundaries and really focus on self improvement because like others have for her to suggest this you must be slipping. Time to work out more, increase that education and make that money. Hope it works out for you man and if not so suave still be here.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Valheim is now in VR and you want to spend time with an Ex? You guys must have a lot of free time on your hands.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
fvck no ima drop the bich like you and others have said , its very likely she is telling me upfront with her behavior who she is , there will likely be warning signs EVERYWHERE before you are cucked
9 times out of 10 my jealousy or insecurity is a message something is wrong.
im a man i dont like feelings of insecurity nor do i get off on it sexually (cuck) therefore if we are exclusive and you are doing things to make me feel insecure guess what? you're gone.
because you're showing me that behavior purposely to see if im going to go along with it, i wont.
if u dont have plates , dont cut her off completely if u still need puzzy, just see her once or twice a week and no kissing, no cuddling no BF sh!te. the plan is to eventually replace her period tho. she is not a forever plate.
Brilliant.. Most people willing to settledown being less from fullfilling relationship.. Most idiots thinks isn't it lovely this person is being so open and honest with me, and surely he/she is trustworthy" but they're actually cautioning you about what lies ahead. If you stick around, they presume you've made a well-informed choice, they're off the hook for any emotional responsibility, and You're at fault for thinking this could work out!

Cant think of anything dumb than this. Most men were clowns anyway. They are not men.. (Cough) ..

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, she sounds a bit of a dopey cvnt. Is she? A lot of women are dopey cvnts and you have to take this into consideration. If she is a dopey cvnt then she did a dopey cvnt thing, but then listened to you when you told her it was a crossing the line dopey cvnt thing to do...

Who's idea was it to go exclusive?

At what point (from first hook up to...) did you go exclusive?

On a scale of 1-10 (ten being top) how would you rate her integrity? What would you base this on? granted it's still early to fully gather enough reference points here...

How would you rate her interest level (as a percentage 100% being insanely interested)? what actions of hers brings you to this conclusion?

How many times do you see her during the week? has her behavior been consistent?

What do you normally do together? level/frequency of intimacy?
I agree. It was a dopey cvnt move. It was her idea to go exclusive and that happened about two months after our first hookup.
I'm not sure at this stage I'd be able to rate her integrity level but if I'm going on what I know I'll say 6?
I think I'll say she is insanely interested as I'm about to move city due to taking a new job and she agreed to quit her job and move with me.
Also, I see her about 4 times or so a week and her behaviour has been pretty consistent.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As you may see, I am new here so I'm ready for the full treatment.
I have been with my girlfriend for the past 6 months and things were going great.
Until I found out that there was this guy she had a one night stand with 2 years ago. They were still keeping in touch and she was planning to go and visit him (he lives a 100 miles away) after lockdown because she says they are friends.
I put my foot down and said that's highly suspicious behaviour and that I was not having it. She now says she is sorry and wants us to move on.
My question is, is this just straight up grounds to dump her or should I continue the relationship because she listened to me?
You put that b!tch on notice that if she does something that disrespectful again, don't bother contacting you again.