"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My girlfriend thought meeting up with her ex was a good idea

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
You want this girl to respect you? Dump her.
If you dont ditch her, you will come across as needy, desperate and weak, and she will bob along with you for a while and then dump you herself. Women struggle to be attracted to someone they dont respect. I would dump this sloot and move on. She will forever respect you and consider you “the one that got away”.
I agree.

Women only cheat on men who they don't respect. So by walking away immediately, she'll learn her lesson the hard way (good for her though), and forever respect OP as the the one that got away, as beautifully put by @SirBigBell here.

If you stay with her after this incident, sooner or later she'll cheat on you, because by staying with her and agreeing to "move on" like she demanded, you're subconsciously communicating to her that her action was in fact OK. And like a dog that was not punished, she'll subconsciously believe that her action was OK and continue to do it again.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I agree.

Women only cheat on men who they don't respect. So by walking away immediately, she'll learn her lesson the hard way (good for her though), and forever respect OP as the the one that got away, as beautifully put by @SirBigBell here.

If you stay with her after this incident, sooner or later she'll cheat on you, because by staying with her and agreeing to "move on" like she demanded, you're subconsciously communicating to her that her action was in fact OK. And like a dog that was not punished, she'll subconsciously believe that her action was OK and continue to do it again.
So what happens when you are having an off month and she decides to buck. Playing games with Zebras is a full time job. There's a reason Pimps look old af and Chads and Tyrones die earlier than most men.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
As you may see, I am new here so I'm ready for the full treatment.
I have been with my girlfriend for the past 6 months and things were going great.
Until I found out that there was this guy she had a one night stand with 2 years ago. They were still keeping in touch and she was planning to go and visit him (he lives a 100 miles away) after lockdown because she says they are friends.
I put my foot down and said that's highly suspicious behaviour and that I was not having it. She now says she is sorry and wants us to move on.
My question is, is this just straight up grounds to dump her or should I continue the relationship because she listened to me?

Either keep downgrade her to a FWB only or dump her completely. No point in considering a serious relationship with a girl like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
So what happens when you are having an off month and she decides to buck. Playing games with Zebras is a full time job. There's a reason Pimps look old af and Chads and Tyrones die earlier than most men.
I'm sorry I can't answer this stupid question.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Seriously, trvaelling 100 miles to meet someone from a one night stand 2 years ago and mentioning it to you, her boyfriend of 6 months?

How do you think she'd react if you told her you were going that distance to visit someone from a one night stand 2 years ago.

Whats the point in going that far to see someone. Most people I know wouldn;t travel that distance unless visiting family, really close friends, long distance g/f etc. Not some guy from a ONS 2 years ago, whilst in a relationship- who has the time or enhusiasm to do something like that. I barely have time to see close friends/family who live in the same town. Has she clarified why she needs to see him person? I'm assuming they're not best friends, so can;t she just chat over video - even that would be frowned upon by many.

Very odd behaviour. What's she like usually with people (not just men)? Pretty dozey, naive etc?
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
Sorry what? Are you nuts? That's not a check positive, that's her broadcasting a spinning, running up the wall, to which none can defend kick to the balls before she makes it. If my wife of 10 years told me that, I would have the house up for sale today and I'd be on the next flight out of the country the day after..




Lol, is this for real? Why haven't you kicked her out yet?
She isn't his wife of 10 years, she is his GF of 6 months. Big difference.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
Ok then. Enjoy divorce court.
Enjoy having her do it behind your back. One day you might found out Stephanie was really Stephen.

That behavior will do 0 to actually stop it, all it does it make you look insecure and controlling so she will be extra careful to hide it from you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Every woman I have been serious with know not to test me. I am a man with options and they know one mistake on their part and I walk. They do their best to keep me happy and in return, I do the same. You lost frame somewhere in those six months. I would put her on ice and start looking for a replacement because it looks like she already has a head start on you. Good Luck
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I put my foot down and said that's highly suspicious behaviour and that I was not having it. She now says she is sorry and wants us to move on.
My question is, is this just straight up grounds to dump her or should I continue the relationship because she listened to me?
Thank God you did not allow her, but you already know the answer to the question. The fact that she is even thinking about this guy still after 2 years is a mjaor red flag.

Traveling 100 miles to "meet a friend". What does girl think you are?
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Enjoy having her do it behind your back. One day you might found out Stephanie was really Stephen.

That behavior will do 0 to actually stop it, all it does it make you look insecure and controlling so she will be extra careful to hide it from you.
We get what we negotiate. If she wants to keep seeking validation from thirsty dudes, she can stay a plate. Not being forced to do anything she doesn’t want to.
 
Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
That is just ridiculous... Women are not monogamous to the point where when they act polyamorous you assume that it's because of one man's fault... I know women believe that about themselves often but it just isn't true
It's hardly ridiculous but disagree if you want.

Women are not biological cheaters concerning their DNA because, as the weaker sex, it put themselves and their offspring at risk to "sneak around." They're programmed to find a solid strong male for breeding and have and nurture kids. That why they're attracted to certain traits, we all know in men. Men are programmed to spread their DNA, women are not. 99% of the time when a woman leaves a man she once chose and was once committed to, it's because his game got weak and sloppy and she's no longer attracted to him and no longer sees him as a dominant male. I've seen it 100x.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
As you may see, I am new here so I'm ready for the full treatment.
I have been with my girlfriend for the past 6 months and things were going great.
Until I found out that there was this guy she had a one night stand with 2 years ago. They were still keeping in touch and she was planning to go and visit him (he lives a 100 miles away) after lockdown because she says they are friends.
I put my foot down and said that's highly suspicious behaviour and that I was not having it. She now says she is sorry and wants us to move on.
My question is, is this just straight up grounds to dump her or should I continue the relationship because she listened to me?
dump her ass.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Shes testing the waters, you didnt allowed it she'll do it behind your back,if not with him it would be with other guy, you cant control other person what they will do with their body, not even with your mother.

Who has advised you to stay is genuine cuck and are making one.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
We get what we negotiate. If she wants to keep seeking validation from thirsty dudes, she can stay a plate. Not being forced to do anything she doesn’t want to.
If you feel like you need to negotiate that you have already lost.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This behavior from women seems to be happening a lot to people on here. Did Cosmo publish an article telling women to do this?

I'd suggest the OP find a few additional plates he can talk to as a counter to this. She did stop what she was doing. It sounds like a sheet test.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top