Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF is cheating with a married man. I'll be out sarging tonight!

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She says shes with a friend but I know she is with another man. I'm very sure they just went for a few drinks and no ****ing but who the crap knows.

So tonight I'm gonna get the sargingwheel going early and don't procrastinate on approaching. Get my feet wet early and approaches will be a piece of cake from there.

I'll be back tomorrow with a field rapport.

-Target

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the flip side being suspicious about her going out "for a few drinks" with another guy isn't exactly confidence exuding behavior. You may be right that's she's grazing on the other side of the fence, and obviously you know your gf best, but it's possible you're just being jealous and controlling.

Heck, I have a coffee date WITH A MARRIED WOMAN next week, if her husband used this standard there would be an issue. /shrug

Assuming your assessment is correct however, good job man, you've got the right attitude. I agree with Captain.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody is waiting for an update on this.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I'm pretty pretty sure she didn't **** him today, but she said she was out with a female friend which I know isn't correct, so in my book that is cheating.

As for the field report: I made about 6-7 cold approaches. None worked out any good. Got one phone number from a young brown girl and texted some with a girl I knew briefly before that said we should meet for coffee some day. To recap: I didn't achieve ****. Strangely I feel good anyway. No frustration at all.

I have 74 more women to make love with and I know it will happen.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fukced 26 girls. One was fat but with huge boobs. About 8-9 were premium. Two or three were 10's. The rest were average but not in any way ugly. Which in my book is what I can expect based on my own looks. (Average).

I didn't score tonight. What makes me happy is that my confidence is increasing every day, and that's what matters the most for me as of now.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You accoplished more than you think. You approached, while you probably werent in the best mood either. You got a number and possibly a day 2. And most importantly, you took correct action immediately upon being disrespected by your chick. I'd say thats pretty good.

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna thank you all for the positive feedback. I was expecting flame to be honest.

In my book phone numbers are not worth much. To take a girl home 1 on 1 that night is what does it for me. My F-close ratio from #closes on town is about 5%.

This is what I need to focus on:

1. Get a girl home to my place that night
2. Better follow-up of my #closes. I waste a lot by waiting too long
3. Seek other places to meet chicks. Like evening-school and such

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats wrong with you guys? its like you are racing to fuk as many women as possible. like you are gonna get a medal. what's the point? why do you need to fuk so many women?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
whats wrong with you guys? its like you are racing to fuk as many women as possible. like you are gonna get a medal. what's the point? why do you need to fuk so many women?

Human nature

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls need love too...but they gotta pay!

-Quagmire, Family Guy

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Target_100 said:
I've fukced 26 girls. One was fat but with huge boobs. About 8-9 were premium. Two or three were 10's. The rest were average but not in any way ugly. Which in my book is what I can expect based on my own looks. (Average).

I didn't score tonight. What makes me happy is that my confidence is increasing every day, and that's what matters the most for me as of now.
Huge boobs, or just sacks of fat?

dan-o

Reaction score
So are you going to dump your gf or keep her around just in case?

If you're confident enough with being able to get something better, I'd say 'dump her'

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Target, I wish I had your form right now.

I'm still recovering from the being cheated on thing; my suspicions proved bang on correct and although I'm well past wanting her back, I'm kinda caught up on the whole vengeance angle and I'm not doing things for me.

Keep us posted, hope to follow your trail.

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Good on you. It's nice to see a post about a cheating girlfriend that doesn't involve the guy asking us how he can get her back, or what he did wrong, or if they really are cheating.
Agreed.