Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf had an abortion in the past.....what does that say about her?

xenopus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me this herself. Apprently hasn't told anyone else.

Does this abortion thing reflect negatively on her personality and her past ?

Xenopus

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're asking is unanswerable. There are so many variables that could have played a part in why she got an abortion - so there is no "right" or "wrong" answer. She could have been completely set against having an abortion, but known that had she had the baby, she wouldn't have been able to have let herself give it up - but that at her age, and with her life situation, there was no way that she could have given it the life that it deserved - thus, having a baby at that point in time was not an option. Then there will be people who think that her having the abortion ipso facto makes her a dirty slut. I disagree. Obviously, everyone has made mistakes to varying degrees of severity.

What you're dating is her. Not her decisions that she made previously in her life. If you feel that you can't live with some of the things that she's done, then go ahead and move on to the next person. If you feel as though value her over her mistakes, then keep the girl around. Don't expect that anybody on this board will be qualified to make these decisions for you, though. Hope this helps a bit.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO it says she made a big mistake but was smart enough to know that she wasn't ready to be a mother.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xenopus

Xenopus
What a tool.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\/\/\ Isn't abortion a responsible decision if you won't be able to provide or not ready for the child? It was a logistical decision.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was your question about the morality of the abortion itself, or that its occurrenceis to some an indication of uncleanliness, as Bishop points out ?

Either way, I see your question as a poll, not a "what should I do."

For me, I would presume that whatever happened had been a tremendously difficult time for her (if she seemed shallow enough that it wouldn't have been tough, that would factor in).

Otherwise, it is not a big deal to me.

p-tang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having an abortion doesnt mean that someone is a bad person at all. Wouldnt you rather have someone have an abortion then have a child when the mother isnt ready to have one, and may not be able to take care of it to the best of her ability? Just my opinion of course.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
Don't you guys understand that abortion is killing? But this post isn't about that... it's about how responsible this girl is and being pregnant and having an abortion is not responsible? Why would she want a baby? She doesn't obviously... but how does it prove her responsible by killing her innocent child? It was her fault she got pregnant not her kid period.

Her actions are not, therefore responsible. The responsible thing to do would've been to give birth then set the kid up for adoption because she cannot support it. It's not hard to understand gentlemen.

Rabbit
There might be a myriad of circumstances in a person's life that would present abortion as a good choice, and it's not up to you to judge that person. Besides, your argument is purely emotional and invalid as it depends on your belief when life begins.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does she have to right to take away her childs life?

Have you ever heard of adoption?!?!?!
Why go through all the troubles of pregnancy just to give it away?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was her fault she got pregnant...
Really? She got pregnant AAAAAAALL by herself?

Grow up Bunny-Boy! Unless there's some new trick of biology, a guy was present at some point of the conception. It was the fault of TWO people that she got pregnant. You have no idea what dynamic was at work in their relationship at the time. He may have been insistant and paid for the abortion, he might have dumped her. Either way, he wasn't stuck paying child support for the next 18 years.

I think adoption is the perfect option, but being pregnant for 9 months, going to school, dealing with friends, enemies and family can be an overwhelming thing. You'll be able to tell if she's a skank that uses abortion for birth control or if she is a good person caught in a bad situation.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by xenopus

Xenopus

It means she likes to fvck bareback style. God bless her slvtty little heart.

I think I'm in love.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you guys understand that abortion is killing? But this post isn't about that... it's about how responsible this girl is and being pregnant and having an abortion is not responsible? Why would she want a baby? She doesn't obviously... but how does it prove her responsible by killing her innocent child? It was her fault she got pregnant not her kid period.

Her actions are not, therefore responsible. The responsible thing to do would've been to give birth then set the kid up for adoption because she cannot support it. It's not hard to understand gentlemen.

Rabbit
I always wonder when people say what you just did...

You kill things all day. The very act of living causes suffering and death all around you. The meat you eat. The clothes you wear. Even if you're a vegetarian you're still killing plants. Your body is constantly killing intruding organisms. When you walk in the grass you often step on ants, snails, etc.. Life is life is life and no matter big or small you're snuffing it out, day in and day out.

Why are you ok with that and not ok with killing a human fetus? I'll go one step further and ask, why are you ok with that and not ok with killing a fully grown human? Yes, we are at the top of the food chain, so to speak. Yes, we are more "intelligent", technically, than the animals that inhabit this world. But why do you think humans have more "value"? What determines that "value"?

I'm not asking a general question. When I say "you" I don't mean people in general, I mean YOU.

I'm not saying either is wrong or right I'm just wondering why you think the way you do.

-Soma

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Simple

This is what it says :

1-) She aint a virgin Eintein
2-) She was honest with you at that time
3-) She does not strongly believe in antibortion laws.........
4-) she could have some drama and trauma inside of her because of the experience that you might not want to deal with!

KEEP IT SIMPLE AND CASUAL!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
I always wonder when people say what you just did...

You kill things all day. The very act of living causes suffering and death all around you. The meat you eat. The clothes you wear. Even if you're a vegetarian you're still killing plants. Your body is constantly killing intruding organisms. When you walk in the grass you often step on ants, snails, etc.. Life is life is life and no matter big or small you're snuffing it out, day in and day out.

Why are you ok with that and not ok with killing a human fetus? I'll go one step further and ask, why are you ok with that and not ok with killing a fully grown human? Yes, we are at the top of the food chain, so to speak. Yes, we are more "intelligent", technically, than the animals that inhabit this world. But why do you think humans have more "value"? What determines that "value"?

I'm not asking a general question. When I say "you" I don't mean people in general, I mean YOU.

I'm not saying either is wrong or right I'm just wondering why you think the way you do.

-Soma
About vegetarians, they eat alot of grains and they must not realize that alot of animals are killed when they harvest it.

Reaction score
You miust ask, "If a woman has the audacity to kill the "fruit" of her womb, what will she do to me??? Say no to baby killer hos!!!! these are callous and ruthless women!!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know alot of chicks that have had abortions

it is pretty common place in Australia with the girls that liv la vida loca or when accidents happen as they say

ok your gf will probably have mental and emotional scars from the whole thing

chicks know its murder, right or wrong whatever, whoevers fault it was

she most likely feels a deep sense of guilt and shame concerning this matter

i dont think it's any reason to dump a girl if you really love her and are happy with her.

we have all made mistakes in life.

who are we really to judge others never having walked in their shoes ?

have you had a doctor remove a baby through an abortion procedure from your womb ?

she has to live with that and that is a heavy burden to carry

but none of us can change our past or else we would all be millionaires ;)

peace,

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

DJ IDOLS : Han Solo the Kino and Neg Hit king in The Empire Strikes Back
Captain Rhett Butler in Gone With The Wind " frankly my dear i don't give a damn "

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rabbit
````````````````````'/''"\
````````````````````|\../'|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|>-<|
````````````````/'''''\|```|/'``\..
`````````````/~\|```|```|```|`\
````````````|```=[@]=```|```|``\
````````````|```|```|```|```|```\
````````````|`~```~```~```~`|```)