Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf had an abortion in the past.....what does that say about her?

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't about her: this is about you.

This is about whether you believe your set of ethics and morals can accept what she has done. This is about you being able to live or not live with the views of a woman who has had an abortion. This is about you being able to cope with her moods and chats if she ever starts talking about it.

If you believe that she is worth your time, that her good traits far outweigh this issue, then I'd recommend that you go for her. If you are still ambiguous about whether you want to stay with a woman who has had this experience, the I'd recommend that you cease relations with her; it's not worth it to go into a relationship when you don't share a set of compatible beliefs with the woman. This doesn't mean that the beliefs have to be the same; rather, it's whether or not you're willing to see them as acceptable, if different.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what it boils down to bro is that her doing that doesn't sit right with your conscience.....and shes gonna have emotional baggage that you are going to have to deal with man, don't mess with her and move on theres better fish out there with no baggage....don't settle for anything but the best...you don't need to weight on your shoulders or her emotional distress and baggage on you and that is going to be a wedge between you always...when she starts crying about the baby she killed and you don't show any emotion about it cause you weren't involved and you try to comfort her unemotionally shes going to come to hate you cause "you don't think its a serious matter cause you aren't getting choked up about it like she is".....I saw this happen to a friend of my almost exactly your situation and she thought he was an unemotional scumbag who didn't have any heart at all.

NEXT!!!!!!!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the crying about it. I already did. I don't care if it makes me sound like a wuss. It really bummed me out to hear these stories. She has had more than one by the way.

I like who she is now. I can date her. I do think I will have an extra low tolerance for any **** from her though.

We will see how it goes.

BTW my ex is completely in love with me again. For a number of reasons I don't have a great feeling for her, but then again she at least doesn't seem to have the baggage of the new girl.

This is the interesting thing about life, one never knows what one will encounter.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right Pugsley on many levels.

You know I am a bit on a rebound because of breaking up with an ex.

Time will tell.

She is pretty closed up about sex now. That's how this convo started.

She doesn't want to have sex until she is really deep into a relationship and knows someone now.

I guess she learned her lessons, but she told me that after we had sex.

Good thing I have some other options.
I have to admit I respect her position now, as much as it bothers me about her past.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one thing I have to admit and I'm not surprised is that my tolerance for her over anything is pretty low.

After talking to her again just now, it's pretty safe to say NEXT...