I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
What a tool.Originally posted by xenopus
She told me this herself. Apprently hasn't told anyone else.
Does this abortion thing reflect negatively on her personality and her past ?
Xenopus
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
There might be a myriad of circumstances in a person's life that would present abortion as a good choice, and it's not up to you to judge that person. Besides, your argument is purely emotional and invalid as it depends on your belief when life begins.Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
Don't you guys understand that abortion is killing? But this post isn't about that... it's about how responsible this girl is and being pregnant and having an abortion is not responsible? Why would she want a baby? She doesn't obviously... but how does it prove her responsible by killing her innocent child? It was her fault she got pregnant not her kid period.
Her actions are not, therefore responsible. The responsible thing to do would've been to give birth then set the kid up for adoption because she cannot support it. It's not hard to understand gentlemen.
Rabbit
Why go through all the troubles of pregnancy just to give it away?Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
Why does she have to right to take away her childs life?
Have you ever heard of adoption?!?!?!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Really? She got pregnant AAAAAAALL by herself?Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
It was her fault she got pregnant...
Originally posted by xenopus
She told me this herself. Apprently hasn't told anyone else.
Does this abortion thing reflect negatively on her personality and her past ?
Xenopus
I always wonder when people say what you just did...Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
Don't you guys understand that abortion is killing? But this post isn't about that... it's about how responsible this girl is and being pregnant and having an abortion is not responsible? Why would she want a baby? She doesn't obviously... but how does it prove her responsible by killing her innocent child? It was her fault she got pregnant not her kid period.
Her actions are not, therefore responsible. The responsible thing to do would've been to give birth then set the kid up for adoption because she cannot support it. It's not hard to understand gentlemen.
Rabbit
About vegetarians, they eat alot of grains and they must not realize that alot of animals are killed when they harvest it.Originally posted by Soma
I always wonder when people say what you just did...
You kill things all day. The very act of living causes suffering and death all around you. The meat you eat. The clothes you wear. Even if you're a vegetarian you're still killing plants. Your body is constantly killing intruding organisms. When you walk in the grass you often step on ants, snails, etc.. Life is life is life and no matter big or small you're snuffing it out, day in and day out.
Why are you ok with that and not ok with killing a human fetus? I'll go one step further and ask, why are you ok with that and not ok with killing a fully grown human? Yes, we are at the top of the food chain, so to speak. Yes, we are more "intelligent", technically, than the animals that inhabit this world. But why do you think humans have more "value"? What determines that "value"?
I'm not asking a general question. When I say "you" I don't mean people in general, I mean YOU.
I'm not saying either is wrong or right I'm just wondering why you think the way you do.
-Soma
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
````````````````````'/''"\Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
Don't you guys understand that abortion is killing? But this post isn't about that... it's about how responsible this girl is and being pregnant and having an abortion is not responsible? Why would she want a baby? She doesn't obviously... but how does it prove her responsible by killing her innocent child? It was her fault she got pregnant not her kid period.
Her actions are not, therefore responsible. The responsible thing to do would've been to give birth then set the kid up for adoption because she cannot support it. It's not hard to understand gentlemen.
Rabbit
Gio I love youOriginally posted by Giovanni Casanova
````````````````````'/''"\
````````````````````|\../'|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|>-<|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````/'''''\|```|/'``\..
`````````````/~\|```|```|```|`\
````````````|```=[@]=```|```|``\
````````````|```|```|```|```|```\
````````````|`~```~```~```~`|```)
````````````|```````````````````/
`````````````\`````````````````/
``````````````\```````````````/
```````````````\````_____````/
````````````````|--//''`\--`````|
````````````````|`((`+==))````|
````````````````|--\_|_//--````|
That's all I have to say about that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.