Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My game doesn't work on ugly girls

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Average looking and good looking girls have interest in me. However I discovered that I am getting more and more disliked by my ugly, nerdy female friends for some reason.

For some reason ugly girls hate my confident ****y attitude, I am afraid that some day they will say bad things about me.

Whenever I flirt with girls with my ****y attitude, those ugly female friends interpret it as disrespect.

I wanna ditch my group (lunch) because half of them are nerdy and dont understand my game; but I share similar academic interest as them.

What should I do?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trade them in. You don't hang on to you crappy 89 Toyota Carolla just because it gets decent gas mileage. You can find something just as sleek and hell maybe even better gas mileage. You won't know until you test drive it.

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if they dont like u

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like Jon I'll say who cares. Also, an arrogant approach is not a great one. If its ****y funny its fine, but straight up ****y just labels you as a person who's full of himself. You might be overdoing the ****iness. For the most part even ugly nerdy girls should at least be decent to you if you're not going overboard.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they were friends before you started becoming a DJ (were they?) then they wont like your change. They would like to pin you down into staying the same person.

Don't worry about it.

Treat the like you do the other girls without showing too much interest and it should go away. Make them laugh.

By the way you don't have to ditch them completely, just split your time between groups.

I might be right but I might not have enough information.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually noticed this too; the uglier girls respond to my ****y attitude much more lowly than beautiful girls do. I've learned to adapt to different women because of this.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I've actually noticed this too; the uglier girls respond to my ****y attitude much more lowly than beautiful girls do. I've learned to adapt to different women because of this.
Unfortunately for me my c/f works on uglies too ;)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
What should I do?
it happens, people don't like change. Hell most people would rather die then change. They fear change.

you on the other hand, you embrace change as a natural progression.

They fear as you become a new person, that you will leave them behind in favor of something new. They know that they have less to offer (looks-wise) and are scared of losing you.

Instead of leaving them behind, bring up with you. Lead by example and continually invite them to hang out.

comic_relief