"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
lol she will ignore it or give some bull**** response like she's not looking to meet anybody


month later, she's seeing some obnoxious Russian douchebag
So what??!
What she does you can't control but what you can do is open your goddamn door when the opportunity knocks. F*CK! this guy is such a moron.

OK fine, can I have her number then? PM it to me. I won't tell her I got it from you or Larissa etc, I'll just say I got it through a friend of a friend. If you'd rather her fvck an obnoxious 'Russian douchebag' then at least give one of us the chance. Contribute something positive to this community for once.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So what??!
What she does you can't control but what you can do is open your goddamn door when the opportunity knocks. F*CK! this guy is such a moron.
I think hes a idiot for ignoring attractive single moms and slightly older chicks. He doesnt have to marry them nor does he have to committ.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
you know what, I skiped most posts here, just do it, go after her, then tell us how it goes, at least he will stop this kind of posts, hell change countrys for her or bring her to where you life, don't care, just go
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Try this:
Capture+_2018-11-09-16-14-26.png (Not my messages, it's a meme)
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
One of my clients was Visteon, the buying arm for Ford Motor Company, redesigning component parts to save them money. So I took a lot of trips to Toronto and Windsor, where they had plants. I never had any success with women up there, they were hard to talk to, difficult to approach... very entitled and b!tchy. They expected you to be just a cuck and kiss their bottoms. Normal male behavior just does not work.

People on here talk a lot about 'sh!t tests', yea... you got a lot of that, only it wasn't testing... it was just how Toronto women behaved. Normal male responses to their behavior will get you kicked out of clubs. They are rude, but they are not flaky at all, if they don't like you they just come right out and tell you. As far as I could tell the only way you can succeed with them is to act like the Canadian PM, and offer to lick the dirt from between their toes while they complain that your tongue is too wet.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So it was a demasculination machine. How would you survive there if you have no other option? Does any percent of the population like masculine males?
 
A

AJ84

Guest
So it was a demasculination machine. How would you survive there if you have no other option? Does any percent of the population like masculine males?
Yes there are women here who like masculine men. But there are a lot of feminine straight men here. Too many of these guys imo.
I would say meeting women through friends is the best option here. People are more on the standoffish side but warm up fine when mingling with individuals they meet through other people so if you know people here in Toronto, they are your best bet.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
so this is what I would consider my ideal type. I would settle for less attractive than this, but this is my "sweet spot"


do you guys think I'm asking for too much?
No it's not too much. But it will be too much for you if you never ask these girls out. I mean you have her number and still won't act. You have to grow a pair to get what you want.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
Bigdave even looking at strippers is healthier than porn. Because at least your seeing a real body and you can fvck them.
...and you can catch their devils and/or S.T.Ds, or you are exposed to elements of society that you wouldn't want to have any part with. You could catch some devils looking at porn, but these are usually short-lived in terms of having a nightmare while you are sleeping or feeling like "something" is inside your room at night. With porn it's usually a bad night. I watched porn yesterday and had a nightmare where I beat up my dad because he cheated on my mother with a couple of Black girls 10 years ago. I love my dad and felt some devil tried to possess me to do that in my dreams. It was such an awful nightmare that I don't think I ever want to look at any porn again. I said "you stupid devil, you did this to me in my sleep, now I'm really never going to look at porn again". Too many devils involved in this stuff that play tricks with your mind and give you bad nightmares.

However, with a hooker (based on the last experience), the whole month was gone. It's a higher level of mental anguish and torment. I couldn't shake her (the hooker) out of my mind and desperately wanted to forget the session because I felt disgusted with myself and the whole thing.. I felt like I sold myself to the devil dealing with a hooker and and it was an awful feeling. I really have been straight since experience and always trying to follow Jesus. I can only say to stay the **** away from this stuff and seek Jesus like your life depends onit. If porn or these types of women didn't involve the devil/demons and were actually natural (male/female thing without the devils), then I would not be posting them now.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
One of my clients was Visteon, the buying arm for Ford Motor Company, redesigning component parts to save them money. So I took a lot of trips to Toronto and Windsor, where they had plants. I never had any success with women up there, they were hard to talk to, difficult to approach... very entitled and b!tchy. They expected you to be just a cuck and kiss their bottoms. Normal male behavior just does not work.

People on here talk a lot about 'sh!t tests', yea... you got a lot of that, only it wasn't testing... it was just how Toronto women behaved. Normal male responses to their behavior will get you kicked out of clubs. They are rude, but they are not flaky at all, if they don't like you they just come right out and tell you. As far as I could tell the only way you can succeed with them is to act like the Canadian PM, and offer to lick the dirt from between their toes while they complain that your tongue is too wet.
Toronto, the Incel capital of the world.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
...and you can catch their devils and/or S.T.Ds, or you are exposed to elements of society that you wouldn't want to have any part with. You could catch some devils looking at porn, but these are usually short-lived in terms of having a nightmare while you are sleeping or feeling like "something" is inside your room at night. With porn it's usually a bad night. I watched porn yesterday and had a nightmare where I beat up my dad because he cheated on my mother with a couple of Black girls 10 years ago. I love my dad and felt some devil tried to possess me to do that in my dreams. It was such an awful nightmare that I don't think I ever want to look at any porn again. I said "you stupid devil, you did this to me in my sleep, now I'm really never going to look at porn again". Too many devils involved in this stuff that play tricks with your mind and give you bad nightmares.

However, with a hooker (based on the last experience), the whole month was gone. It's a higher level of mental anguish and torment. I couldn't shake her (the hooker) out of my mind and desperately wanted to forget the session because I felt disgusted with myself and the whole thing.. I felt like I sold myself to the devil dealing with a hooker and and it was an awful feeling. I really have been straight since experience and always trying to follow Jesus. I can only say to stay the **** away from this stuff and seek Jesus like your life depends onit. If porn or these types of women didn't involve the devil/demons and were actually natural (male/female thing without the devils), then I would not be posting them now.
Do you hear voices or see things others don't? There's medication for that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
As I’ve said before on page 4 or 5 of all your threads I never read:

TROLL POST

Lol @ dedicating paragraphs to this guy, you guys are the real losers
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
so this is what I would consider my ideal type. I would settle for less attractive than this, but this is my "sweet spot"


do you guys think I'm asking for too much?
Isn't that the picture of the girl you've been talking about? If that's your ideal type then why are you too much of a scared little pvssy to message her?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
As I’ve said before on page 4 or 5 of all your threads I never read:

TROLL POST

Lol @ dedicating paragraphs to this guy, you guys are the real losers
I agree but they are being extremely kind and generous with their time. Mattress me wonder how they have so much time to dedicate..... I know they have better things to do than continually try to fix someone who is only looking for attention, or worse, is absolutely laughing as they post nonsense to to responses
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
so this is what I would consider my ideal type. I would settle for less attractive than this, but this is my "sweet spot"


do you guys think I'm asking for too much?
Case in point in regards to this being a troll post. Every single thread that gets made has him posting pictures of the chick asking "is this too much to want?" pictures of himself to prove he has the looks, and large paragraphs about why he is the absolute catch. Over and fvcking over again when all of this sh1t has been responded to before
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Are you asking too much? BWAAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHH. Um, yes. You aren't even close to their league. Maybe if you paid them to be with you like a seeking arrangements deal but otherwise you are living in fantasy land to think women like those would even look at you. To them, you are invisible. Get the F*ck real and start looking at someone at your own level.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top