Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Chicago so its not a terrible flight

Would you pursue this if you were me? My cousin gave me her number but I feel like a huge creeper/stalker so I haven't said anything. My cousin keeps encouraging me to message her but i don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

she is exactly my type - just like most Armenian women are. Beautiful, sweet, classy, smart, no kids, not religious, all about family values. Oh and her 53 year old mom looks like she is 35

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Chicago so its not a terrible flight

Would you pursue this if you were me? My cousin gave me her number but I feel like a huge creeper/stalker so I haven't said anything. My cousin keeps encouraging me to message her but i don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

she is exactly my type - just like most Armenian women are. Beautiful, sweet, classy, smart, no kids, not religious, all about family values. Oh and her 53 year old mom looks like she is 35
You're putting her on a pedestal saying she's perfect for you. You're not in a relationship with her and can't judge her properly. As for messaging, it doesn't hurt. You're not a stalker, your cousin gave you her contact information. Ideally your cousin has already gauged her reaction to a long distance guy getting in touch with her. I've seen this before with a couple friends who Skype dated long distance for a couple months and then the person actually moved to them.

I say pursue it but also grow some balls and do OLD and hit on girls in person. You're not doing enough to actually get the ltr you desire.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're putting her on a pedestal saying she's perfect for you. You're not in a relationship with her and can't judge her properly. As for messaging, it doesn't hurt. You're not a stalker, your cousin gave you her contact information. Ideally your cousin has already gauged her reaction to a long distance guy getting in touch with her. I've seen this before with a couple friends who Skype dated long distance for a couple months and then the person actually moved to them.

I say pursue it but also grow some balls and do OLD and hit on girls in person. You're not doing enough to actually get the ltr you desire.
His balls wont drop till he starts stabbing the puzsy currently making itself available. Hid entire mindset is feminized. Hes wanting to have a relationship based on superficial values vs wondering if he evem likes her.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I know

I just don't look good in pictures at all, which is what is stopping me from doing OLD. I keep telling myself that I can keep cutting weight and then I can do online dating when I'm totally shredded but I'm pretty damn lean right now

the problem is my face still looks atrocious in pics. With online dating, you basically have to be a 9-10/10 to get anything. I'm like a 7.5 in real life in the face, but pics I'm more like a 6.5. It's nowhere near good enough. Hell I'm not even sure if the 7.5 is good enough. Decent women on dating sites are ridiculous with their standards

Attachments

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you.... but I have never had any luck with chicks from Toronto. Must be something in the water, but none of them act like real women. They are an entirely different breed of chick. If I lived in Toronto, I'd get a sex doll.

Good luck though.... you'll need it because you are already in the wrong mindset for a normal women much less a beast from Toronto.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know

I just don't look good in pictures at all, which is what is stopping me from doing OLD. I keep telling myself that I can keep cutting weight and then I can do online dating when I'm totally shredded but I'm pretty damn lean right now

the problem is my face still looks atrocious in pics. With online dating, you basically have to be a 9-10/10 to get anything. I'm like a 7.5 in real life in the face, but pics I'm more like a 6.5. It's nowhere near good enough. Hell I'm not even sure if the 7.5 is good enough. Decent women on dating sites are ridiculous with their standards
While it definitely helps to be a better looking guy on old, average looking dude still get girls in their league. They have to put in in some time and play the numbers game, but it happens. Have you tried old? Put a solid 2 weeks of your spare time on old and see how many dates of girls you find acceptable you get.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know

Your face looks like shyt cause you feel like shyt cause your not fvcking. Its hard to be happy dude. When your default position is being treated like a king by ladies it will reflect in your aura and your face. Puzsy begets MORE puzsy. A dry spell produces an even deeper neediness and dry spell.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you.... but I have never had any luck with chicks from Toronto. Must be something in the water, but none of them act like real women. They are an entirely different breed of chick. If I lived in Toronto, I'd get a sex doll.

Good luck though.... you'll need it because you are already in the wrong mindset for a normal women much less a beast from Toronto.
Explain

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hah, well I've heard feminism is bigger in Toronto than the US. As long as they aren't crying victims of patriarchy I would assume they're all right.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
While it definitely helps to be a better looking guy on old, average looking dude still get girls in their league. They have to put in in some time and play the numbers game, but it happens. Have you tried old? Put a solid 2 weeks of your spare time on old and see how many dates of girls you find acceptable you get.
lol wut?

I've talked to dudes who were legit 6-8/10 who told me the only thing they got on dating sites were 4/10 single moms

They told me women who are 7s and 8s online only want 10/10 males

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wut?

I've talked to dudes who were legit 6-8/10 who told me the only thing they got on dating sites were 4/10 single moms

You and your mind are your own worst enemy. That and that you think your are better and more superior than other people are what's holding you back in your social life. Need to get off that pedestal princess and join the real world.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wut?

Anecdotal but I date 6's and some 7's through old. There are 8-10's on there but I don't get dates with them. It's true that there are a lot of single moms and less than attractive women as well, but as long as you play the numbers game with girls you are attracted to you'll get results.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You and your mind are your own worst enemy. That and that you think your are better and more superior than other people are what's holding you back in your social life. Need to get off that pedestal princess and join the real world.
huh?

I'm about a 7-7.5/10 in the face but with a very good physique. I just want a woman in about the same league. When did I say I'm superior?

there are guys on dating sites who are legit 10/10 in the face who crush it. I will never be like that

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Anecdotal but I date 6's and some 7's through old. There are 8-10's on there but I don't get dates with them. It's true that there are a lot of single moms and less than attractive women as well, but as long as you play the numbers game with girls you are attracted to you'll get results.
what would you rate yourself realistically?

Do you try with 8s and 9s and get nothing?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what would you rate yourself realistically?

Do you try with 8s and 9s and get nothing?
I'd rate myself a 6 to a 6.5. I don't get 8s and 9s on old but I might do better in person. I use old as kind of a crutch and need to put more effort into hitting on girls in person.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys stop! the only response @bigdave17 should be hearing from us is 'Yes, call her' - nothing more, otherwise it's going to turn into the same drivel as all of his other threads about his looks, his accomplishments and the big tit/ass chicks he likes, the single moms and anyone above 33 is garbage women etc etc.

So @bigdave17 on behalf of the SoSuave forum and for the love of Allah, Jesus, Moses and Panchika grow a pair, pick up the damn phone and call this woman!

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rate myself a 6 to a 6.5. I don't get 8s and 9s on old but I might do better in person. I use old as kind of a crutch and need to put more effort into hitting on girls in person.
the key is find a nice quality 7 with a lot of potential

for example, a chick with a cute face and great skin tone that just is not super toned and doesn't dress super nice/wear a lot of makeup. You polish that up and she's a 9

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Guys stop! the only response @bigdave17 should be hearing from us is 'Yes, call her' - nothing more, otherwise it's going to turn into the same drivel as all of his other threads about his looks, his accomplishments and the big tit/ass chicks he likes, the single moms and anyone above 33 is garbage women etc etc.

So @bigdave17 on behalf of the SoSuave forum and for the love of Allah, Jesus, Moses and Panchika grow a pair, pick up the damn phone and call this woman!
how do I answer when she says it's so creepy weird that I'm messaging her even though I've never met her?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, this is Dave. I am a latent homosexual who posts **** on a men's forum about wanting a perfect 10, but never does anything to change my self to qualify for a decent woman, so I thought I would call so you can smash my hopes and confirm that I will never ever get laid." That should cover it for you....