Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 2year borderline girlfriend dumped me and Im devastated

Reddington.j

Reaction score
It has been 6 days NC now and I am starting to see the bigger puzzles. I joined the gym. Spent the whole day reading The Rational Male and the Book of Pook. There is yet a LOT of work to do but Im beginning to see my own failure in the relationship. Sure, she is a slut but I miserably failed to be masculine enough in order to keep her. I bored and turned her off to such an extreme extent which led to her behavior.
There is still the feeling of anxiety, depression and disappointment coming up when I think of her, but with each day passing ,my expanding field of Vision suffocates these Feelings because I start to see the coherences of my behavior and her reaction to that.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hard for me to admit but some of those things were me. I had kids and it was brutal. Kids crying etc. etc. etc.
she had NO remorse or sympathy. Zero emotion. Like a machine. A terminator. All she could think about was another d!ck. That’s it. The most incredible thing I’ve ever seen. Like out of a horror flick. That’s ok. I’m up and running and her life is now a hideous hell.
That’s how my last ex was. Never seen anything like it either. The joyous woman I use to know always smiling and laughing was replaced with a woman with the coldest eyes I’ve ever seen. The woman who always said she would be there for me and loved me was the same woman who couldn’t care if I dropped dead the last day I saw her.

It was one of the toughest pills I had to swallow. I’m better now but I’d be lieing if I said I don’t get the occasional pain if something reminds of her.

It sucks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s how my last ex was. Never seen anything like it either. The joyous woman I use to know always smiling and laughing was replaced with a woman with the coldest eyes I’ve ever seen. The woman who always said she would be there for me and loved me was the same woman who couldn’t care if I dropped dead the last day I saw her.

It was one of the toughest pills I had to swallow. I’m better now but I’d be lieing if I said I don’t get the occasional pain if something reminds of her.

It sucks.
How did this happen? How did it get to that?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never date BPD.

Op, busy yourself.

Binge the RMG podcast on YouTube. Read the rational male series. Read the game. Approach tons of women.

Best way to get over women is to get under another one.

Hello,
I don't have anybody else to talk who would understand me and it seems like you guys are going through the same sh*t here. So I met her when she was 14 and I was 15. During this time she was very lonely and wanted me to talk to her for at least 5-6 hours a day. I was crazy in love for her, so I did it. We built up a very deep connection in this time and I hoped that this first girlfriend I have was gonna be the last one. She told me how happy she was with me and doesnt need anyone else. At some point, we would argue a lot because often I was jealous. She talked to a lot of guys and therefore didnt have that time for me when I needed her like we talked on the phone for the whole day. She liked pictures from guys on instagram who I told have serious beef with and she didnt care. These things got me really anxious which I have never been before and I started to argue over the most stupid things. And then one day it started: She met a new "friend" , didnt have much time for me anymore, not answering my calls or Texts getting REALLY angry when I called her.. one day it happened. I was with her and a guy called her on the phone I didnt knew, I picked it up, got angry and said to call someone elses girlfriend. She was angry, left me and the same guy picked her up with his mercedes leaving me alone and at the same day dumping me on the telephone. I made the Mistake and chased her like crazy for 2 weeks. When I cried in front of her how much I Miss her, she got angry and started hitting me. I wrote letters to her. I was the first to contact her when it was her birthday. Cried on the telephone and all she said was "I need to go to sleep, okay? Good night" , I saw her on another day drunk Leaving with 3 guys and she ignored me. This pain was so brutal, so I seriously injured myself , send it to her with a picture, a lot of blood saying I will keep doing this until you stop ignoring me. She didnt reply and just blocked me. 1 week later, I saw her completely drunk again with her sister (who was always a very nice girl) and she puked all over herself. I spend 4 hours taking care of her, Cleaning her and driving her home. 2 days later, drunk again. I was told she was sucking **** of a guy in her school and shortly after gut ****ed by 3 guys in a car. (The same guy who picked her up on the day she dumped me) I talked to her mother and she said she doesnt know what she is doing, and she cried the whole day long because she was too drunk to do something. I speaked with her and asked how this could happen, 2 days after I cleaned the mess of her. She got angry again and blocked me. Since then I managed to NC for 4 days now. I dont know how to feel about this. Her parents are very strict and for the past 2 years, she spent most of her time home playing games on her pc. Its probably best I never see her again to heal myself but I believe she needs help. Her mother asked me to still take care of her. She is like a child that needs to be taken care of. And I really fear that she might contact me again and I will be to weak in response.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been 6 days NC now and I am starting to see the bigger puzzles. I joined the gym. Spent the whole day reading The Rational Male and the Book of Pook. There is yet a LOT of work to do but Im beginning to see my own failure in the relationship. Sure, she is a slut but I miserably failed to be masculine enough in order to keep her. I bored and turned her off to such an extreme extent which led to her behavior.
There is still the feeling of anxiety, depression and disappointment coming up when I think of her, but with each day passing ,my expanding field of Vision suffocates these Feelings because I start to see the coherences of my behavior and her reaction to that.
You are nuked with blue pill ideology before birth. Its beaten to death by the TV, beta fathers, **** society, and "Happy wife happy life." Do your part.

Guys make this mistake of N/C as tactics.

Son, that ***** is dead to you. Who you thought she was and who she is do not coincide. Its over. If hit by a 16 wheeler tomorrow, you're too busy hitting on baeeeeeeees and going balls deep to attend funeral. Out of sight, out of mind.

Moreover, when you see her years from, be pulling baeeeeeees on top form. She be fat as ****kkkk, single mom, and her life is garbage. Good riddance.

^^^^^
There's no sweeter feel. Its better then sex sometimes. Life trolls women harder then I ever could lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never date BPD.

Op, busy yourself.

Binge the RMG podcast on YouTube. Read the rational male series. Read the game. Approach tons of women.

Best way to get over women is to get under another one.
Player Supreme and Tyler from RSD both advised at least 4 years immersed in the game like college... When you have 20 choices of women you can sleep with, then your mature enough to choose a LTR for a wife.

After what I've seen it's best to get a babe for a wife before 21. She has to be into the lifestyle. After that, people get jaded, hardened and ego's get worse. When your young you grow together.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this happen? How did it get to that?
I guess it was a gradual thing. The couple weeks before that I could sense her interest drifting. I pushed harder to make things work because of it (obvious mistake). Of course that didn’t work and then a couple weeks later she was like a robot with no emotion. We met in person after her shift and that was that. She was very, very cold. It was a little eye opening for me at the time. This was a couple yrs ago now. I’ve just had flings since and have also done a lot more homework on the hypergamy of women, etc. I was a deer in highlights back then though.

She then proceeded to remove all pictures of her and I on social media and started posting statuses about random things like I never existed lol. And this was the woman I had plans to marry. She couldn’t have cared less at the end. It was like she flipped a switch and that was that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it was a gradual thing. The couple weeks before that I could sense her interest drifting. I pushed harder to make things work because of it (obvious mistake). Of course that didn’t work and then a couple weeks later she was like a robot with no emotion. We met in person after her shift and that was that. She was very, very cold. It was a little eye opening for me at the time. This was a couple yrs ago now. I’ve just had flings since and have also done a lot more homework on the hypergamy of women, etc. I was a deer in highlights back then though.

She then proceeded to remove all pictures of her and I on social media and started posting statuses about random things like I never existed lol. And this was the woman I had plans to marry. She couldn’t have cared less at the end. It was like she flipped a switch and that was that.
When we get to this point that we notice their interest waning, instead of doing more the better thing to do is to do much less. To be selfish with your time and ignore her. Don't help her.

Sometimes the dynamics just get outta wack and that will get things restored somewhat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bytch might've used you to get to that point, then the dump

R

Ranger

She couldn’t have cared less at the end. It was like she flipped a switch and that was that.
Yeah that switch is a phenomenon. It has to be biological in nature. I was never a complete wuss and stood up for myself, I would say 80% of the time. When it all fell apart so fast it was a shock and that’s when I went simp. Kids crying. It was a mess.
Found out later that what he really wanted was my house. I built a 3000 sq. Ft. House on 40 acres for my family.
He was a rediculous man. Lmao. Pathetic. I can laugh about it now.
That switch is not thrown by her. It’s thrown by a set of parameters that are approximated by interaction. I don’t believe any woman on the planet can fight it. Virgin. Religious. Self aware. Crack ho. Executive. Nothing will stop it. Nothing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that switch is a phenomenon. It has to be biological in nature. I was never a complete wuss and stood up for myself, I would say 80% of the time. When it all fell apart so fast it was a shock and that’s when I went simp. Kids crying. It was a mess.
Found out later that what he really wanted was my house. I built a 3000 sq. Ft. House on 40 acres for my family.
That switch is not thrown by her. It’s thrown by a set of parameters that are approximated by interaction. I don’t believe any woman on the planet can fight it. Virgin. Religious. Self aware. Crack ho. Executive. Nothing will stop it. Nothing.
What were the parameters in your situation? When you say "he"? So guy got control of your wife who wanted your home?

R

Ranger

What were the parameters in your situation? When you say "he"? So guy got control of your wife who wanted your home?
Yes. Not at first. Just her. She met him at a friends BBQ party and he approximated the “one that got away”, her friend who had the party told me later.
When he realized that there were assets he doubled down. He and my wife were going to sell it and cash out. I had to work pretty fast.
He also influenced one of my my daughters and more sh!t went down. I can’t get her to talk to me about it. He has domestic violence convictions and child molestation issues. Highly seductive in all aspects. A true sociopath.
I was on a job in Ft McMurray, Alberta. I grabbed a flight and flew home to hit it head on.
What I uncovered was incredible. For just a “feeling”, she bought him
Liquor and things with my money. Naturally, I came out ok. I retained my house and kids. She sees them but her life is truly destroyed. Tough ****. Life’s a *****. She did it to herself.

The switch was the approximation of the “one that got away.”

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That switch is the number one reason I haven’t comitted to a single woman in two years. Just flings and plates. I dislike not being in a intimate relationship sometimes but I rather just look out for myself and not dedicate time to something that could go haywire on a moment’s notice. I know I’m still learning, but the past couple years I’ve been working on myself financially.

I wish romance was true like they show in the movies and TV shows, but that switch I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When we get to this point that we notice their interest waning, instead of doing more the better thing to do is to do much less. To be selfish with your time and ignore her. Don't help her.

Sometimes the dynamics just get outta wack and that will get things restored somewhat.
Yeah. Never again. I learned my lesson there.
A painful lesson.

Not sure if it would’ve saved things, but I definitely would’ve had my pride in tact

R

Ranger

This is why I’m an absolute believer of the “Sperm covered heart”’ theory. The more partners a woman has had the less trustable she is. There will be men imprinted on that heart that can’t be removed. Washed off or even blessed off by a priest. It’s over.
At some point the significant ones will reignite by approximation of parameters and throw the switch.
They absolutely cannot be trusted. I’ve verified this with other men. I knew what questions to ask them.
They married them even though still pining for another that will not go away. Even though those guys are simping noodles in their marriages do to being reduced by the feminine imperative through their wives., The guys that imprinted them were also turned to simps later in life. And the guys who married them were resuced in time to total simps. Miliniums old genetic psychological warfare that women and wives in general use to hold a man in place for provisioning. I think that Tomassi understated this phenomena.

Last edited by a moderator:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It sucks.

As I stated before fellas.. That sweet girl who adored and loved you.. Once she is DONE with you, and has other men in her line of vision.

She wouldn't even stop to pizz on you, if you was on fire. Welcome to the Reality of woman!

Reddington.j

Reaction score
To Record my Progression, I will keep using this thread. So for the first time i held NC for over a week and I can't stress enough of how important it was to me. It gave me a complete new picture of the relationship I had. The biggest mistake and simultaneously blessing was to get with her in a relationship at all. When I met her it was the only Option I had. I had no acquaintance of ANY other girl than her, so I took the only option I had and made , what was in my eyes, the best out of it. The relationship was never functioning out of love and appreciation, it was about dealing with each other's insecurities. I can remember when I Met her, she was Maybe a 6 but in desperate need of intimacy I still took what I could get. And the truly WORST part I sacrificed some of my identity to her in hope I would be rewarded with the intensity of intimacy I got at the beginning. She nearly persuaded me to change to a school she was going to visit for the next 3 years which was WAY under my qualifications. I completely lost the focus on myself. Sometimes when I told her of any plans I had she told me that I would not be capable of it and that it would be a time and money waste (money that I better would spent at her)
Highly manipulative girl and highly harmful for my self esteem. When she had this "switch" you guys talked of, it hit me like a shotgun but thats fine man. I learned (Im 19) the hard way. Mindset is becomming better.

R

Ranger

To Record my Progression, I will keep using this thread. So for the first time i held NC for over a week and I can't stress enough of how important it was to me. It gave me a complete new picture of the relationship I had. The biggest mistake and simultaneously blessing was to get with her in a relationship at all. When I met her it was the only Option I had. I had no acquaintance of ANY other girl than her, so I took the only option I had and made , what was in my eyes, the best out of it. The relationship was never functioning out of love and appreciation, it was about dealing with each other's insecurities. I can remember when I Met her, she was Maybe a 6 but in desperate need of intimacy I still took what I could get. And the truly WORST part I sacrificed some of my identity to her in hope I would be rewarded with the intensity of intimacy I got at the beginning. She nearly persuaded me to change to a school she was going to visit for the next 3 years which was WAY under my qualifications. I completely lost the focus on myself. Sometimes when I told her of any plans I had she told me that I would not be capable of it and that it would be a time and money waste (money that I better would spent at her)
Highly manipulative girl and highly harmful for my self esteem. When she had this "switch" you guys talked of, it hit me like a shotgun but thats fine man. I learned (Im 19) the hard way. Mindset is becomming better.
The red pill and really looking at the world through new eyes is setting you up for success.