Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Multiple women seem like a lot of work.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. Survival mode, watch it burn, dodge the debris,...say "I told you so".
F&F is hilarious and the kick puts are funny. it's not productive to argument with morons like the kid from roommates did to only fans sloot. The best approach was Aaron Clarey who got up frank castled himself and went to sleep. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. not GAME is bringing back skanks from only fans after they disrespect you and your platform. This is what you see live. Imagine behind closed doors.

@OP mate it's work. No denying it. Approach a handful of times daily on the regular. Marathon not a sprint. Trip to the gym. Grocery store or doing errands. Make it routine. Cultivate the lifestyle. Wtf is the alternative? Just wait? Single mom's? The girl off the carousel ? Most of the coaches on YouTube are marrying the girl off the CC. Not early 20s or late teens top form smv. Not shocking the outcomes fellas get following geeks and dweebz .

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Why would it feel like cheating? Why are you so desperate to be in a one on one relationship with a woman? This is validation and approval seeking behavior by you. This will turn women off faster than just about anything else.
I think it stems from laziness on my part. Just slot a women I like into my life and just chill and consentrate on other things.

I enjoy having a women in my life, If I'm honest with myself. I think the main reasons
are companionship, someone to enjoy regular sex with, share interests, go on holidays and trips with, share chores with and to do the more mundane aspects of daily life with such as cooking , shopping e.t.c. .

I'm perfectly capable and enjoy being on my own though. I just find life when in a relationship my life isn't as hectic and is more relaxing.

I'm not even sure if it is approval or validation seeking behaviour (it is hard to view ones self subjectivity) on my part. I guess my main justification for slotting a women in is to fill a specific role in my life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it stems from laziness on my part. Just slot a women I like into my life and just chill and consentrate on other things.

I enjoy having a women in my life, If I'm honest with myself. I think the main reasons
are companionship, someone to enjoy regular sex with, share interests, go on holidays and trips with, share chores with and to do the more mundane aspects of daily life with such as cooking , shopping e.t.c. .

I'm perfectly capable and enjoy being on my own though. I just find life when in a relationship more relaxing and not so hectic.

I'm not even sure if it is approval or validation seeking behaviour although it is hard to view ones self subjectivity.
You suffer from fear of lack. And when you have a fear of lack, you cannot have abundance. And this is true in any area of your life.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
You suffer from fear of lack. And when you have a fear of lack, you cannot have abundance. And this is true in any area of your life.
Fear of lack? Why do you say that ?

I struggle with this analysis because I know I could have an abundance of women in my life if I wanted too.

I'm definitely not latching onto women in the fear that they are a rare commodity. I think my mindset is more of you seem compatible , let's slot you in and forget about the dating scene and get on with other stuff. If it doesn't work out that's fine as there are lots of compatible women out there in abundance.

I do genuinely enjoy having a women around. They fill a role and add something to my life.

So I don't mind jumping in a relationship because it doesn't seem like a big deal. Also if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. It's hardly life changing, I kinda of see it a bit like having an employee and just nice to have around.

I'm just not seeing w relationship as a big thing.

Although I could be wrong? And deep down there could be a deeper understanding to be had.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fear of lack? Why do you say that ?

I struggle with this analysis because I know I could have an abundance of women in my life if I wanted too.

I'm definitely not latching onto women in the fear that they are a rare commodity. I think my mindset is more of you seem compatible , let's slot you in and forget about the dating scene and get on with other stuff. If it doesn't work out that's fine as there are lots of compatible women out there in abundance.

I do genuinely enjoy having a women around. They fill a role and add something to my life.

So I don't mind jumping in a relationship because it doesn't seem like a big deal. Also if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. It's hardly life changing, I kinda of see it a bit like having an employee and just nice to have around.

I'm just not seeing w relationship as a big thing.

Although I could be wrong? And deep down there could be a deeper understanding to be had.
Because you are afraid of being alone. And that comes through loud and clear even reading your posts...imagine how it must come through to the women you are dating.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Because you are afraid of being alone. And that comes through loud and clear even reading your posts...imagine how it must come through to the women you are dating.
I suppose that is actually a genuine fear. You know like being old and alone, the situation you see some old people in when that persons relatives, friends die off, they eventually can't go out to do stuff and their home becomes like a prison.

It's quite common. It's something I would never want and I think it would be hell.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are seeing multiple women AND THEY KNOW ABOUT IT, then it becomes much easier then even one. The best possible case is when they actually see you with another or several more attractive woman. They will do all the work for quite a while. I don't think it works if you are sneaking around their backs. That's actually weak, feminine behavior, and they can sense it.