Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Multiple women seem like a lot of work.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I've not been single long and got one women really into me, that I'm sleeping with. Also got A few other potentials which I've sort of let frazzle out and fade into the background.

Mainly ignored the other women because it seems like a lot of work / hastle. It just seems easier to roll with just one at a time and not put the effort into trying to juggle.

I do like the idea of spinning plates or whatever it's called.

BUT Women are not robots and once you start connecting and sleeping with them emotion gets deeper. Having to deal with multiple emotional women that will eventually turn a bit needed seems draining to me and sort of breaks the fantasy.

Convince me otherwise.

Last edited:

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend that likes to bang multiple questionable women, he does that with with no attachment or connection from them. Basically they are broken women that are just looking for casual sex.

So they are basically like bags of meat probably being used by a different guy each day of the week.

It doesn't sound appealing to me.

Personally I like a "good girl " , and do that connecting thing. Plus I find the idea of someone I'm sleeping with, could be sleeping with other men really off putting.

So is anyone having success with multiple girlfriends and how are you micro managing them?

Tell me how you're doing it?

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"good girl " who feel connected too that isn't banging other men . I see having more than one of these type of women seems like work.
No such thing,she just hasnt been caught.

The dime in my apartment block has under 800 Friends on social media, takes very few selfies, never swears,never shows any body off, so far so 1950s.

Shes had at least 2 different guys a calendar month smash loud. then she has 2 different guys a month who take her on dates, (poor blokes)

Masters at sneakiness and spinning

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
No such thing,she just hasnt been caught.

The dime in my apartment block has under 800 Friends on social media, takes very few selfies, never swears,never shows any body off, so far so 1950s.

Shes had at least 2 different guys a calendar month smash loud. then she has 2 different guys a month who take her on dates, (poor blokes)

Masters at sneakiness and spinning
I don't know about that. They are out there in my opinion. Plus you can just next.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a lot of work and juggling women isn't for everyone. I'm most satisfied with 2-3 girls in my rotation. I just don't have the time, patience, energy to juggle more than that.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
It can be a lot of work and juggling women isn't for everyone. I'm most satisfied with 2-3 girls in my rotation. I just don't have the time, patience, energy to juggle more than that.
How's that work though? Do they know about each other ? If they don't how are you passing their little tests to check you aren't seeing anyone else ?

I just spent 3 days with a women that isn't even my girlfriend. Caught her a few times trying to find out if I was seeing anyone else, glancing at phone, questions and subtle little things to try catch me out.

I think I'd struggle with always trying to hide the other women.

Maybe honestly would be the best policy? Although I'd like them to be exclusive to me.

Basically what I've always done is see one girl at a time, then move onto a new girl if either of us are not feeling it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that. They are out there in my opinion. Plus you can just next.
I used to think like this, I had the little house on the prairie syndrome.

My history of living with a dealer is also well documented, I got baptised by "the book of Red-pill chapter 11-23" , after that

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think like this, I had the little house on the prairie syndrome.

My history of living with a dealer is also well documented, I got baptised by "the book of Red-pill chapter 11-23" , after that
Meh all that Red pill seems a bit sad and bitter(no offense). I'm just going to roll with the punches and see what happens.

The way I see it if I'm grounded and content in who I am whatever stuff that's thrown my way I'll be able to handle (as long as I don't do anything stupid and life changing , as in std and unwanted babies).

I'm not really concerned about learning about the inner mind of women.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
How's that work though? Do they know about each other ? If they don't how are you passing their little tests to check you aren't seeing anyone else ?

I just spent 3 days with a women that isn't even my girlfriend. Caught her a few times trying to find out if I was seeing anyone else, glancing at phone, questions and subtle little things to try catch me out.

I think I'd struggle with always trying to hide the other women.

Maybe honestly would be the best policy? Although I'd like them to be exclusive to me.

Basically what I've always done is see one girl at a time, then move onto a new girl if either of us are not feeling it.
I'm curious to know this too. A lot of them seem to get very possessive. A girl I was talking to on Kik a few months ago (literally had never met in person) was already getting angry at me for not being available because she thought I had a girlfriend that I was hiding from her when I didn't lol.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Rotations are hard if you're doing all the work. They are hard with women who don't have super high interest and arent trying to impress YOU.

If the women have very high interest and are the ones putting in at minimum half the work and are pursuing YOU, its rather easy.

2-3 women is perfect. My availability and time doesn't allow more although I am always looking at better options when they present themselves.

Guys that have trouble with a rotation either put too much work into it, try to spin low interest women or they feel bad about seeing multiple women at the same time (very beta because most women will do the same to you if given the chance).

There you have it.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should do what ever feels comfortable. I'm thinking that a lot will depend on your age and also if it's your first opportunity at having multiple available women. Judging by some swagger type postings above, I suspect either some embellishing or some first timer's.

If you're younger and this is your first opportunity with various options, you'll probably enjoy the variety and the newness of it all (I sure did). However, after a while, the excitement can wear off and you may end up feeling a bit scattered and with little time to yourself.

Be prepared: More than once, I flubbed up conversation such as "how was your tennis game?" or "Is your cat feeling better?" Only to discover a response like "I haven't played tennis since high school" or "I don't have a cat' (when you juggle, it's easy to mix up conversations from one gal with another). Oddly enough, as long as you aren't throwing other women in their face, they probably know that there's others, but will tolerate it.

Again, , a lot will depend on your schedule and also how much solitude you enjoy. You'll spend more time cleaning up around the house, taking phone calls or text's .... and also doing more linen laundry (it's true that women can smell other women and they don't like that).

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rotations are hard if you're doing all the work. They are hard with women who don't have super high interest and arent trying to impress YOU.

If the women have very high interest and are the ones putting in at minimum half the work and are pursuing YOU, its rather easy.

2-3 women is perfect. My availability and time doesn't allow more although I am always looking at better options when they present themselves.

Guys that have trouble with a rotation either put too much work into it, try to spin low interest women or they feel bad about seeing multiple women at the same time (very beta because most women will do the same to you if given the chance).

There you have it.
back when single I found 2-3 was just the natural state of things. I mean, one night a week each. It would just be impractical otherwise.

I didn’t think there is anything red pill about that. It was just called being single and dating. Some girls evaporated as they found other guys, some stayed.

I actually found it hard keeping some of them. Before I decided to go with my wife, I had a lovely girl who I strung about and it’s kind of hard to do, to be fake, when you know you’re going to let the girl down.

this is the issue. If you’re not a bona fide cluster B, you will enevitably feel some regret in hurting a woman you quite like. Having had that experience ourselves, it’s actually quite difficult to do. We’ve all done it for secks though.

in the end I just explained to the girl to concentrate elsewhere. This is probably the difference between a real PUA and a guy here just looking to improve. If you are reasonably high in empathy you just won’t want to upset multiple women by serially cheating on them. You’ll have some sort of feelings for all of them.

when it’s upfront then 2-3 is just natural before one goes somewhere or you really like the girl. That’s how it worked for me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make it personal. Keep objective. I know you struggle with it, but try your best.

OP says he struggles with the idea of juggling "multiple women" and that it seems like a "lot of effort".

OP then goes on to say that he can't be bothered learning about the inner mind of women and the RedPill is "bitter", which is demonstrating a failure to understand RedPill concepts. And so he essentially answered his own question, which I then drew attention to.

There's no point complaining about not being able to catch an abundance of fish, if you're not willing to understand fish behavior. If you don't understand fish behavior then you'd be casting your net into a desert, hoping that fish will appear in your net.

OP doesn't want to believe that fish swim in the sea. He prefers to believe that fish live in deserts, and anyone who says otherwise is a "bitter" RedPill-er.
This is about fish? This isn’t the time or plaice

a lot of red pillers are bitter.

he’s not asked for help in catching an abundance of fish. He’s said it seems like a lot of effort and he doesn’t see the point.

Youre answering a question that wasn’t asked, again.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A simple metaphor that's clearly too complex for you.

Here's the simplified version for you:

Failure to understand fish = catch no fish

Failure to understand women = catch no women

OP , in his own words, can't be bothered to understand women or the RedPill and his results are predictable.
Woooooooosh!

thank you for that bassic understanding.

anyfin is possible now.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been eating too many noodles and soy-based Chinese food. You need to get back on a Western diet of Red Meat.
Come on Pan, even by your standard that’s weak!

You can’t just go on the Asian chick stuff forever, you need to expand the repitoire.

As an example. We are making fish puns here. You could have said:

“You’re such a seckspat blue pill beta you’re off the SCALE”

that would have been impressive.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus said to the fisherman, come, let me make you fishers of men. Haha, ancient funny joke. My lord and savior had a sense of humor. The uncanonized gospel of thomas make jesus out to be quite the prankster.
don’t take this as being a argumentative prat, but if you live by the good book, how does this reconcile to a DJ lifestyle. I’m pretty sure Jesus wasn’t all that keen on a PUA lifestyle.

im not trying to put you on the spot friend, but is it just the case you are seeking monogamy, or does some biblical interpretation allow this lifestyle? Or is it that the old law was for a different time? Or are you just a plain old sinner and just do your time by redeeming yourself at confession or by giving to the church!

not accusing friend, just curious.

sorry OP for going off topic.