Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Multiple women seem like a lot of work.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
back when single I found 2-3 was just the natural state of things. I mean, one night a week each. It would just be impractical otherwise.

I didn’t think there is anything red pill about that. It was just called being single and dating. Some girls evaporated as they found other guys, some stayed.

I actually found it hard keeping some of them. Before I decided to go with my wife, I had a lovely girl who I strung about and it’s kind of hard to do, to be fake, when you know you’re going to let the girl down.

this is the issue. If you’re not a bona fide cluster B, you will enevitably feel some regret in hurting a woman you quite like. Having had that experience ourselves, it’s actually quite difficult to do. We’ve all done it for secks though.

in the end I just explained to the girl to concentrate elsewhere. This is probably the difference between a real PUA and a guy here just looking to improve. If you are reasonably high in empathy you just won’t want to upset multiple women by serially cheating on them. You’ll have some sort of feelings for all of them.

when it’s upfront then 2-3 is just natural before one goes somewhere or you really like the girl. That’s how it worked for me.
Yeah this makes a lot of sense and is basically where I'm at. The new women is getting quite attached to me and I like her back.

Although I do want to try some other women on for size. I've not indicated to her this and she's basically treating me as if I'm her her boyfriend.

So not in a relationship with her but it would feel like cheating. So mabye I'm struggling with the empathy part just as much as the logistics.

It's inevitable that I would have to lie , and put in effort to get the story straight/not mix up girls.

There are a few other potential girls. Although it's mainly just one other I'm interested in seeing and possibly having sex with.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don’t take this as being a argumentative prat, but if you live by the good book, how does this reconcile to a DJ lifestyle. I’m pretty sure Jesus wasn’t all that keen on a PUA lifestyle.

im not trying to put you on the spot friend, but is it just the case you are seeking monogamy, or does some biblical interpretation allow this lifestyle? Or is it that the old law was for a different time? Or are you just a plain old sinner and just do your time by redeeming yourself at confession or by giving to the church!

not accusing friend, just curious.

sorry OP for going off topic.
all large churches have a few PUA included.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh all that Red pill seems a bit sad and bitter(no offense). I'm just going to roll with the punches and see what happens.

The way I see it if I'm grounded and content in who I am whatever stuff that's thrown my way I'll be able to handle (as long as I don't do anything stupid and life changing , as in std and unwanted babies).

I'm not really concerned about learning about the inner mind of women.
If you want to connect with women it is better if it is on your terms, thus the inner mind is useful to know and also not so complex. If T is high enough the lizard brain inside will want every woman you see unless it's really ugly.

Not doing that due to making a choice to not do that because of having a code that you live by is cool. Not doing so as to please some woman is suspect...

I have not found any women past or present that do not fit with the red pill ideas. Even red pill tells that some women might behave, but it's for some reasons.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all large churches have a few PUA included.
? Doesn’t make sense. Following a religion which has monogamy and sexual abstinence at the heart of it....hard one to compute that one.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
? Doesn’t make sense. Following a religion which has monogamy and sexual abstinence at the heart of it....hard one to compute that one.
I know, but I know it from first-hand knowledge.

I have studied religion with good intent in the past. I know the rules. Inside of all of the mega-churches is a PU culture in some parts of it. It's not different than at the bar, just switch Booz for Bible and tats for conservative dresses that fit well somehow. Just as much makeup if not more.

Not saying it's right, but lots of RP info isn't right but it is still true.

Being able to sing and play guitar or piano is a must for the guys... and no drinks or smoke. Fitness still helps but is not as important as at the bar. Money is still king beta in this arena, with the game (conversation) being the champ.

Just how it is.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, but I know it from first-hand knowledge.

I have studied religion with good intent in the past. I know the rules. Inside of all of the mega-churches is a PU culture in some parts of it. It's not different than at the bar, just switch Booz for Bible and tats for conservative dresses that fit well somehow. Just as much makeup if not more.

Not saying it's right, but lots of RP info isn't right but it is still true.

Being able to sing and play guitar or piano is a must for the guys... and no drinks or smoke. Fitness still helps but is not as important as at the bar. Money is still king beta in this arena, with the game (conversation) being the champ.

Just how it is.
So hard to relate. Being religious here is associated with pedos. I know one kid in my school who was religious (dad was a vicar). At 32 he got 2 years for grooming 12 year olds.

most women here would kind of think you’re a dork if you said you went to church.

I think this is wrong, because even if I’m not religious myself, it shows at least someone is trying to be a better person

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So hard to relate. Being religious here is associated with pedos. I know one kid in my school who was religious (dad was a vicar). At 32 he got 2 years for grooming 12 year olds.

most women here would kind of think you’re a dork if you said you went to church.

I think this is wrong, because even if I’m not religious myself, it shows at least someone is trying to be a better person
I agree with your not liking it. It's not like the guys are the same PUA as at the bar or beach or office, they are into the program and often even teaching. No one in the environment really thinks it's wrong as they are all getting together for a good reason to try to be better and have clean activity. Biology is still the queen.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to connect with women it is better if it is on your terms, thus the inner mind is useful to know and also not so complex. If T is high enough the lizard brain inside will want every woman you see unless it's really ugly.

Not doing that due to making a choice to not do that because of having a code that you live by is cool. Not doing so as to please some woman is suspect...

I have not found any women past or present that do not fit with the red pill ideas. Even red pill tells that some women might behave, but it's for some reasons.
I think what puts me off redpill is it feels like people have been indoctrinated into a cult or something. To me It gives off a women hating vibe to me and it seems like it's based in bitterness.

I'm only looking at it from the outside. So probably totally wrong. You know , kinda feels like guys are announcing they have been unplugged from the matrix and now completely understand the inner workings of the human mind and understand all behavioural science from a few books and YouTube video's.

Regarding my attitude with women, if I'm honest with myself I'm a little bit of a user, inside relationships and out. I tend to take more than I give back.

Mabye it's something inside me that's broken. I don't know. Mabye I should go to therapy or something. I think I'm seeking to understand myself at the moment.

I suppose they way I am is why I'm not afraid to fall for women pretty easily because I know deep down I can fall in love do the relationship thing and be totally fine if it doesn't work out.

It's like women are replaceable even the ones I'm head over in heels in love with. You know like I know there are so many women that are out there that are totally compatible with me and they super easy to find.

I was speaking to my male friends the other day about this and they were ****ing horrified about my attitude toward women. Even though deeply I love women and love to do the long term relationship thing, they said I was a monster and cold hearted for seeing women as replaceable.

I tried to explain to them that women are like icing on a cake to me. I have my life , I like to be grounded in my self and a women is just an addition to my life and is why they are replaceable.

They made feel like I was seeing women as a "pet" and compared my view on relationships similar to the relationship I have with German shepherd (which I deeply love).

I didn't understand their point because I love my with all my heart.

I couldn't understand their point?

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what puts me off redpill is it feels like people have been indoctrinated into a cult or something. To me It gives off a women hating vibe to me and it seems like it's based in bitterness.

I'm only looking at it from the outside. So probably totally wrong. You know , kinda feels like guys are announcing they have been unplugged from the matrix and now completely understand the inner workings of the human mind and understand all behavioural science from a few books and YouTube video's.

Regarding my attitude with women, if I'm honest with myself I'm a little bit of a user, inside relationships and out. I tend to take more than I give back.

Mabye it's something inside me that's broken. I don't know. Mabye I should go to therapy or something. I think I'm seeking to understand myself at the moment.

I suppose they way I am is why I'm not afraid to fall for women pretty easily because I know deep down I can fall in love do the relationship thing and be totally fine if it doesn't work out.

It's like women are replaceable even the ones I'm head over in heels in love with. You know like I know there are so many women that are out there that are totally compatible with me and they super easy to find.

I was speaking to my male friends the other day about this and they were ****ing horrified about my attitude toward women. Even though deeply I love women and love to do the long term relationship thing, they said I was a monster and cold hearted for seeing women as replaceable.

I tried to explain to them that women are like icing on a cake to me. I have my life , I like to be grounded in my self and a women is just an addition to my life and is why they are replaceable.

They made feel like I was seeing women as a "pet" and compared my view on relationships similar to the relationship I have with German shepherd (which I deeply love).

Very good, that is already in the right direction. Closer to red pill than you think.

The path to being cucked.. is to be a provider without options. You don't have to ever use an option as long as the woman and you know that it is only because of your choice that you do not. The other part is to never trust... I know that sounds ugly, but it's not that bad. Just know your environment and understand it and all of the other men in her view. Don't worry.. but do pay attention and interfere any time it is needed. ALL women can be gamed if given enough time and access and talent of the man. It does not mean they are bad, it means they behave in known ways. The more feminine/sexy the woman the simpler it is to game her if the man knows how, I know that is counterintuitive.

pet.. well men and women are not the same just as the pet and you are not the same. it's good if she sees you as your dog does.

the only thing that matters in the relationship is her interest level in you.

lots of RP men get stuck in the rage and forget to move on to the action part and improvements.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You’re already pretty red pill.

I wanted a family. That’s kind of the end of this way of thought, even so before I was the total opposite. I always had a bit of a scarcity mindset and this is where red pill is very useful: to teach men how to not be simps (your friends seem on that wagon)

I could always do OK dating but I was always a bit devastated if one I liked left.

red pill is very, very useful to the man who believed what he was told. Who didn’t realise the juxtaposition of what women say and do.

Other than that, a lot of red pill is just cluster B men who view other humans as objects, or men who got burned so hard, they have adopted this view as a defence mechanism.
You know how it goes, you lost a game of football so you take your ball home. That kind of thing.

the same way feminism is bitter feminists corrupting young women, the red pill is the male equivalent

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Very good, that is already in the right direction. Closer to red pill than you think.

The path to being cucked.. is to be a provider without options. You don't have to ever use an option as long as the woman and you know that it is only because of your choice that you do not. The other part is to never trust... I know that sounds ugly, but it's not that bad. Just know your environment and understand it and all of the other men in her view. Don't worry.. but do pay attention and interfere any time it is needed. ALL women can be gamed if given enough time and access and talent of the man. It does not mean they are bad, it means they behave in known ways. The more feminine/sexy the woman the simpler it is to game her if the man knows how, I know that is counterintuitive.

pet.. well men and women are not the same just as the pet and you are not the same. it's good if she sees you as your dog does.

the only thing that matters in the relationship is her interest level in you.

lots of RP men get stuck in the rage and forget to move on to the action part and improvements.
What's wrong with trust ? That's what I don't like about this redpill thing. It's as if you're expecting women to screw you over. I believe that could be a self fulfilling prophecy, as in whatever is in your mind has a habit of becoming a reality.

I don't want to make that part of my world.

I'm not saying I'm immune to that happing to me and sure I'm not oblivious to the signs but having the mentality where you think all women are bad and expecting to me the victim all the time just doesn't sit right with me.

I'd rather give trust, live without concerns and if it does cut her from your life.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against those who want to date multiple women simultaneously. Women do it all the time. I just don't have, nor do I care to create, the time to do it. I own a business, workout 7 days a week, play sports, have guy friends, and have other interests. Plus, I like and need down time. Throw in 3-4 women and I'd feel like a dog chasing my tail. Women are a huge time suck. I *could* make time for one good one but that has been as elusive as finding bigfoot--and teaching him to tango and mix a martini.

I'm a little older but over the past 5 years as I've been 100% single, I've found the ROI (I=my time) in dating is a losing cause. I estimate I've dated maybe 70-80 women. Kind of like buying a stock for $100 and turning around and selling for $20, over and over. I'm at a point now where dating is such a low priority, it almost churns my stomach to think about the whole process and heavy lifting involved in terms of finding someone worth dating and investing in the relationship. I'd rather hang out and hike with my Doberman. Better company.

I'm on some hookup sites and get a lot of messages and responses, but even that loses it's luster after a while as these women are usually one maybe a two and done. There is one about half my age I see semi-regularly but she's an exception.

So my advice is to date at the level you're comfortable with but NEVER lose sight of you, your goals, your purpose, and your passion. And if you don't know what these are, FIGURE THEM OUT.

Women should NEVER be the driving force in a man's life.

Ciao,

Dash

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I like a "good girl " , and do that connecting thing. Plus I find the idea of someone I'm sleeping with, could be sleeping with other men really off putting.
Women almost always portray themselves as "good girls". A lot of them act as if they don't know what a dik is. You won't know the real deal until you've been in a relationship for years and even then, you can never be 100% sure.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I have nothing against those who want to date multiple women simultaneously. Women do it all the time. I just don't have, nor do I care to create, the time to do it. I own a business, workout 7 days a week, play sports, have guy friends, and have other interests. Plus, I like and need down time. Throw in 3-4 women and I'd feel like a dog chasing my tail. Women are a huge time suck. I *could* make time for one good one but that has been as elusive as finding bigfoot--and teaching him to tango and mix a martini.

I'm a little older but over the past 5 years as I've been 100% single, I've found the ROI (I=my time) in dating is a losing cause. I estimate I've dated maybe 70-80 women. Kind of like buying a stock for $100 and turning around and selling for $20, over and over. I'm at a point now where dating is such a low priority, it almost churns my stomach to think about the whole process and heavy lifting involved in terms of finding someone worth dating and investing in the relationship. I'd rather hang out and hike with my Doberman. Better company.

I'm on some hookup sites and get a lot of messages and responses, but even that loses it's luster after a while as these women are usually one maybe a two and done. There is one about half my age I see semi-regularly but she's an exception.

So my advice is to date at the level you're comfortable with but NEVER lose sight of you, your goals, your purpose, and your passion. And if you don't know what these are, FIGURE THEM OUT.

Ciao,

Dash
Thanks man. That was a really interesting read.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't if you don't care. If you are trying to appease all of them, then yeah, it will be a lot of work and it won't be long before things go sideways.

If you don't have any particular attachment, then it's easy like a sunday morning.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with trust ? That's what I don't like about this redpill thing. It's as if you're expecting women to screw you over. I believe that could be a self fulfilling prophecy, as in whatever is in your mind has a habit of becoming a reality.

I don't want to make that part of my world.

I'm not saying I'm immune to that happing to me and sure I'm not oblivious to the signs but having the mentality where you think all women are bad and expecting to me the victim all the time just doesn't sit right with me.

I'd rather give trust, live without concerns and if it does cut her from your life.
I get it, I know what you mean.

Its reality. All women are not bad, that's the difficult point of this. Bad or evil is not what it is. Have you had a chance to read the Red Queen.. Human biology causes humans to act in specific ways. (sorry if this sounds geeky). The overriding program in women has to do with evolution success. She needs a place to raise a baby and she wants the best sperm to make a baby. No requirement in her programming tells that the provider of the safety and the sperm to make the baby must or even should be the same man. Put that together with the fact that most men will place their dik in any woman they can. There are men around that have been gaming LTR women for years and know exactly how, when, and who.

Water is not bad because it runs downhill. Women are not bad because they behave in predictable ways.

Don't want you or any other to worry, just accept and live. Enjoy women one or many, I do better with one at a time but it ONLY works for me now because that one is sure it is only due to my choice as the lineup for replacement is obvious. But even so, the girl is only one ovulation day away from getting another seed from whoever is swinging hard that day. There is no such thing as love from a woman to a man. There is a scale of interest, with the highest interest being emotionally driven and the lower ones logic-driven. Emotions are driven by hormones; period. It is not a contest to find a woman that can be trusted, the choice is to protect her as you would a dog or replace her when needed. If you read this forum long will see that many men are ALWAYS next all women because they can not be trusted. In truth the women can not even trust themself, the biology inside of them is just as strong as it is in men.

Your right, the dream is lost. As a test, try to stop a male dog from chasing a female in heat.. good luck with that.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's like having a job, it's always easier to find a job when you already have one. Whenever i had a girlfriend i always had an easier time attracting women. I don't know why exactly

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ciao,

Dash
Fantastic post. As an older guy I agree with this. As you age you just don't have the mental bandwidth for women and their bull****. Especially girls 21-28. After that they are looking to settle down with billy beta bucks as they are expiring and want kids and a family. That same women will cheat as she will eventually get bored of him.

Work on YOU as a man. Noone ever lost women chasing money.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic post. As an older guy I agree with this. As you age you just don't have the mental bandwidth for women and their bull****. Especially girls 21-28. After that they are looking to settle down with billy beta bucks as they are expiring and want kids and a family. That same women will cheat as she will eventually get bored of him.

Work on YOU as a man. Noone ever lost women chasing money.
Agreed.

It's interesting, through the property of transference, I can tell how 99% of all guys treat the women I date and communicate with; IRL or OLD. These women are used to always getting their way, having the guy be at their beck and call, showering them with compliments, and putting up with their childish and generally b*itchy attitude. I come along and set them straight, disappear, or just laugh at all this when I'm with them. Some get more attracted and some jump ship.

Reactions: B80

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How's that work though? Do they know about each other ? If they don't how are you passing their little tests to check you aren't seeing anyone else ?

I just spent 3 days with a women that isn't even my girlfriend. Caught her a few times trying to find out if I was seeing anyone else, glancing at phone, questions and subtle little things to try catch me out.

I think I'd struggle with always trying to hide the other women.

Maybe honestly would be the best policy? Although I'd like them to be exclusive to me.

Basically what I've always done is see one girl at a time, then move onto a new girl if either of us are not feeling it.
You are under the assumption that if a woman knows you are sleeping with other women she knows that is a bad thing.

You need to change your mindset.

That will do more to get you laid than pretty much anything else you can do.