Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Multiple women seem like a lot of work.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've not been single long and got one women really into me, that I'm sleeping with. Also got A few other potentials which I've sort of let frazzle out and fade into the background.

Mainly ignored the other women because it seems like a lot of work / hastle. It just seems easier to roll with just one at a time and not put the effort into trying to juggle.

I do like the idea of spinning plates or whatever it's called.

BUT Women are not robots and once you start connecting and sleeping with them emotion gets deeper. Having to deal with multiple emotional women that will eventually turn a bit needed seems draining to me and sort of breaks the fantasy.

Convince me otherwise.
The ****kk is the alternative? Most marry the first girl off the carousel aka red pill marriage lulz. It don't end well.

Must take your shot whether you just busted a nut. Not play house with sluts. It is draining so you treat it like a MARATHON not a sprint. You start a biz or side hustle. You have other things going. You lift, travel, you have a exciting life that you CREATE SPACE ACTIVELY bringing women into OR #NEXT!

I am going places in life. Real talk women can come along or get left behind. Act accordingly.

Approach a handful EVERYDAY. I once ran a train on a college slu and my wing and I left TO GO GET MORE GIRLS. you don't got to take it to that level of debauchery or go FULL DE-GEN! I'm saying nut up and step up. Not the marriage dating coach campaigning game from the man cave of house hubby. Most guys aren't getting laid never mind the white picket fence with a feminine fit wife. Go get it man.

No excuse for not shooting your shot a handful of times everyday. Virtually no burnout.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic post. As an older guy I agree with this. As you age you just don't have the mental bandwidth for women and their bull****. Especially girls 21-28. After that they are looking to settle down with billy beta bucks as they are expiring and want kids and a family. That same women will cheat as she will eventually get bored of him.

Work on YOU as a man. Noone ever lost women chasing money.
The problem is that leads to McGregor ktfo 1x and now bionic. That lack of fire is why guys get cucked and divorce raped.

Not saying that your life should be chasing girls. no girls is wackkkk. That said a man needs to source. No fatties OLD but actually manning up and rolling up on girls.

The analytics is all there. Most guys are low T. Aren't shooting their shot. Don't approach. can't pull. I know guys who married their 1 and only lay or guys who married a girl who was regularly gang banged.

This is where masculinity is at in 2021. It's pathetic.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I do like the idea of spinning plates or whatever it's called.

BUT Women are not robots and once you start connecting and sleeping with them emotion gets deeper. Having to deal with multiple emotional women that will eventually turn a bit needed seems draining to me and sort of breaks the fantasy.

Convince me otherwise.
No need to convince you otherwise. I generally agree.
But there are a few things I'd do differently.
  • Keep it to just two or three,...most of the time two
  • Don't get too deeply involved, so there is no sex with them, so the emotions don't get deeper
  • It doesn't go for a long time. I know after just a couple dates if I want to bother with her
  • To expand on the previous point, I am exposed to them via my social life before I date them. So often I rule them out as a possibility even before I ever offer a first date.
You have to look the purpose of the "Spinning Plate" idea,...and not treat it as an entity or "goal" in and of itself. The purpose for it is to prevent you from getting Oneitis that results in stupid decisions,...it is just a coping mechanism. A well known RP guy, Richard Cooper always says, "Women are to be an addition to your life,...not the focus of it".. So if you don't have, or get, Oneitis and make stupid decisions,...then mission accomplished,...you've accomplished the goal. For myself, I have enough of a strong constitution to my personality that I can date one woman at a time at this point in my life and still not get Oneitis and make stupid decisions. I can even go for long stretches of time without dating anyone at all,...and I am perfectly fine. Why? Because as Richard Cooper says, "Women are to be an addition to my life,...not the focus of it".

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The analytics is all there. Most guys are low T. Aren't shooting their shot. Don't approach. can't pull. I know guys who married their 1 and only lay or guys who married a girl who was regularly gang banged.

This is where masculinity is at in 2021. It's pathetic.
You can blame feminism and the public destruction of masculity for this. Men are raised by women now and they are taught this validation behavior.

Masculinity is being destroyed by the media daily.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what puts me off redpill is it feels like people have been indoctrinated into a cult or something. To me It gives off a women hating vibe to me and it seems like it's based in bitterness.
That isn't RP. That is what people interpreted and built from their exposure to RP. For example RP presents the science that shows how getting Oneitis is going to hurt you. Spinning plates was created as a way to prevent Onteitis, but spinning plates on its own in not RP. RP doesn't tell you to spin plates, it just exposes the danger of Oneitis.

The women hating vibe was always there in the people you are hearing it from,...they just use RP to justify or bolster it. To come up with a completely stupid example to illustrate...Let's say you have a Psychopath that loves to shoot people, so he uses the speed limit as his justification and stands on an overpass and shoots anyone breaking the speed limit. There was nothing wrong with the speed limit,...it was just a Psychopath using it to their own advantage. Ok, yea, stupid example, but I just needed something quick off the top of my head.

There is another group involved in that too. It is the "new" ones who come to RP. They have just been slapped in the face with the reality that the Sweet Polyanna Disney World that have believed in all their lives was a lie,...they see the years of their whole past life was a big waste and they can never get those years back. So they are angry, and they blame women for it because they think they have to blame somebody, and they want some level of vengeance against women who have become the target of their anger. If any of these guys manage to polish up the pickup skills they become the Pump & Dumpers and every time they ruthlessly cast a woman aside it is kind of like, "Ha! Now we're even!". What they don't realize is that the woman are victims of this whole mess too. The women have been lied to by Feminism all their lives too, some have been damaged beyond repair from it.

Last edited:

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
That isn't RP. That is what people interpreted and built from their exposure to RP. For example RP presents the science that shows how getting Oneitis is going to hurt you. Spinning plates was created as a way to prevent Onteitis, but spinning plates on its own in not RP. RP doesn't tell you to spin plates, it just exposes the danger of Oneitis.

The women hating vibe was always there in the people you are hearing it from,...they just use RP to justify or bolster it. To come up with a completely stupid example to illustrate...Let's you have a Psychopath that loves to shoot people, so he uses the speed limit as his justification and stands on an overpass and shoots anyone breaking the speed limit. There was nothing wrong with the speed limit,...it was just a Psychopath using it to their own advantage. Ok, yea, stupid example, but I just needed something quick off the top of my head.

There is another group involved in that too. It is the "new" ones who come to RP. They have just been slapped in the face with the reality that the Sweet Polyanna Disney World that have believed in all their lives was a lie,...they see the years of their whole past life was a big waste and they can never get those years back. So they are angry, and they blame women for it because they think they have to blame somebody, and they want some level of vengeance against women who have become the target of their anger. If any of these guys manage to polish up the pickup skills they become the Pump & Dumpers and ever time they ruthlessly cast a woman aside it is kind of like, "Ha! Now we're even!". What they don't realize is that the woman are victims of this whole mess too. The women have been lied to by Feminism all their lives too, some have been damaged beyond repair from it.
You make some valid points about the perception of RP and how it's applied by "new" ones.

As someone who was recently red-pilled, I understand how my perception of everything has changed. With that being said, I don't hate women, but learning to accept how they really are. It's not easy since I've been led to believe lies for most of my life.

From my point of view, it's a cope to newly RPd guys to just flat out hate women. I also view RP as mostly self-improvement and that it shouldn't coincide with hating anyone or anything.

Everyone has a different take on RP and I'm just offering mine. I still have a lot to learn and it's better late than never. I look back on my past relationships and encounters with women and just cringe at how beta I was.

My biggest issue is letting my emotions control me. RP, Rollo, Darius on YT, lurking this forum, and others have helped me tremendously in the arena of improving my life.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score

The women hating vibe was always there in the people you are hearing it from,...they just use RP to justify or bolster it. To come up with a completely stupid example to illustrate...Let's you have a Psychopath that loves to shoot people, so he uses the speed limit as his justification and stands on an overpass and shoots anyone breaking the speed limit. There was nothing wrong with the speed limit,...it was just a Psychopath using it to their own advantage. Ok, yea, stupid example, but I just needed something quick off the top of my head.

There is another group involved in that too. It is the "new" ones who come to RP. They have just been slapped in the face with the reality that the Sweet Polyanna Disney World that have believed in all their lives was a lie,...they see the years of their whole past life was a big waste and they can never get those years back. So they are angry, and they blame women for it because they think they have to blame somebody, and they want some level of vengeance against women who have become the target of their anger. If any of these guys manage to polish up the pickup skills they become the Pump & Dumpers and ever time they ruthlessly cast a woman aside it is kind of like, "Ha! Now we're even!". What they don't realize is that the woman are victims of this whole mess too. The women have been lied to by Feminism all their lives too, some have been damaged beyond repair from it.
I started to read the rational make out of curiosity. I'm not that far into the book buy so far it just seems like common sense and nothing groundbreaking.

Mabye it changes further into the book?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash has a real good point about what value they bring to your life. There are some scenarios that you could manage multiple women with some scheduling ...Mainly if they are in different social circles and even geographically distant. If you are a traveler for business, you could have women in different cities without overlap.

I think what ends up happening is there is one Main Girl (Your Starter) and then a rotating cast of ONS, and first and second dates. Tryouts so to speak. I don't think many guys are sleeping with multiple girls who know about each other (harem).

I found it tiresome and time consuming myself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can blame feminism and the public destruction of masculity for this. Men are raised by women now and they are taught this validation behavior.

Masculinity is being destroyed by the media daily.
The best Rollo + ceo video was with Robert Kiyasaki aka rich dad. Rich dad broke down the decimation of the father figure. The first line of defense of the home. Today, it's normalized for absent father's. it is systematically uses to weaken masculinity being the defense against tyranny.

At the risk of sounding JBP, I think it must start on the individual level. As in, I am going out and getting girls regardless of the cucked culture and series of men with really low T that urinate from the seated position. I am not putting it back together nor saving sluts. More or less watching the world burn. Enjoy the decline coined by Aaron Clarey. Pillage what you can. Lift. Diet. I can say most people are slobs in pandemic. I have not stopped training. If I am not lifting, I am doing a mobility routine or running miles. I am fasting. I am clean dieting. I am a man.

Op has a point. It is work. Getting baeeeees should be treated like a marathon not a sprint. Similar to crypto or anything in life. A simple solution for burnout is to make it a routine process everyday. The alternative is cucked like the modern man. Men here should be everything but the modern day cuck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The women hating vibe was always there in the people you are hearing it from,...they just use RP to justify or bolster it. To come up with a completely stupid example to illustrate...Let's say you have a Psychopath that loves to shoot people, so he uses the speed limit as his justification and stands on an overpass and shoots anyone breaking the speed limit. There was nothing wrong with the speed limit,...it was just a Psychopath using it to their own advantage. Ok, yea, stupid example, but I just needed something quick off the top of my head.

There is another group involved in that too. It is the "new" ones who come to RP. They have just been slapped in the face with the reality that the Sweet Polyanna Disney World that have believed in all their lives was a lie,...they see the years of their whole past life was a big waste and they can never get those years back. So they are angry, and they blame women for it because they think they have to blame somebody, and they want some level of vengeance against women who have become the target of their anger. If any of these guys manage to polish up the pickup skills they become the Pump & Dumpers and every time they ruthlessly cast a woman aside it is kind of like, "Ha! Now we're even!". What they don't realize is that the woman are victims of this whole mess too. The women have been lied to by Feminism all their lives too, some have been damaged beyond repair from it.
Tbh RP is mostly married older men who don't approach or pull and typically married shilling trash ebooks. No receipts. Outside Troy Francis, who has results? Receipts? Infield? ANYTHING? The roasts show 99% have 0 place preaching game. house husbands flyering ebooks and rubbish programs. Atm a boomer is writing a book on game. Pulled when? Before MySpace. gtfo!

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh RP is mostly married older men who don't approach or pull and typically married shilling trash ebooks. No receipts. Outside Troy Francis, who has results? Receipts? Infield? ANYTHING? The roasts show 99% have 0 place preaching game. house husbands flyering ebooks and rubbish programs. Atm a boomer is writing a book on game. Pulled when? Before MySpace. gtfo!
No. None of them I know are married other than two. In most RP "gathering places" the population is half my age, so not older men by my standard. Married men are automatically considered Blue Pill till they prove themselves otherwise. The "preachers" of it get laid,...too much,...practically Sociopaths about it. With the Rule Zero crowd the only married ones are Tomassi & Stone. The rest's problem is that they are incapable of forming any kind of real relationship. Their only creative skill is in how creative they can drop the chick and move to the next one,...endlessly,...which MLD-John & Myron from F&F come immediately to mind on that one.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serial vs. Parallel...

Everyone has a preference. There are pro's and con's to both.

Determine which one you prefer and roll with it.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Serial vs. Parallel...

Everyone has a preference. There are pro's and con's to both.

Determine which one you prefer and roll with it.
Can't decide. I do like a relationship. Something about the stability and homelyness I like about it.

I haven't long broke up with my ex (with her 7 years) and planned to use my new found freedom to have a bit of fun.

Short term: I wanted to have sex with different women. Most women (not all) tend to annoy me and are a distraction. So casual dating phase would be short term And about sex.

Long term: I wanted to find a women for a relationship.

Problem: I found the relationship women before I was ready to do the relationship thing. So I'm basically considering keeping her in the background while mess about with other women OR just say **** it and do the relationship thing.

I don't get oneits or anything. I'm pretty realistic about what I want from a relationship, and I'm in a good place. So whatever choice I make is going to be just fine.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I do wonder where they find the time, lets say your dating 3 women. You have a full time job,hobbies and friends to hang out with. Where would you find the time to date these girls 1-2 times a week?

I would say 4+ women would be a full time job in itself.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah this makes a lot of sense and is basically where I'm at. The new women is getting quite attached to me and I like her back.

Although I do want to try some other women on for size. I've not indicated to her this and she's basically treating me as if I'm her her boyfriend.

So not in a relationship with her but it would feel like cheating. So mabye I'm struggling with the empathy part just as much as the logistics.

It's inevitable that I would have to lie , and put in effort to get the story straight/not mix up girls.

There are a few other potential girls. Although it's mainly just one other I'm interested in seeing and possibly having sex with.
Why would it feel like cheating? Why are you so desperate to be in a one on one relationship with a woman? This is validation and approval seeking behavior by you. This will turn women off faster than just about anything else.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. None of them I know are married other than two. In most RP "gathering places" the population is half my age, so not older men by my standard. Married men are automatically considered Blue Pill till they prove themselves otherwise. The "preachers" of it get laid,...too much,...practically Sociopaths about it. With the Rule Zero crowd the only married ones are Tomassi & Stone. The rest's problem is that they are incapable of forming any kind of real relationship. Their only creative skill is in how creative they can drop the chick and move to the next one,...endlessly,...which MLD-John & Myron from F&F come immediately to mind on that one.
The loudest guys don't pull or approach but buy my new rubbish program. insert some call out of rsd or somebody with receipts. Again, if guys get value from it, be my guest. Atm I only see Troy and Tusk out their approaching live but I can find multi hour posts by marriage coaches. I have seen the roasts man. It's not impressive from a pull perspective never mind playing house but I digress. To then shill rubbish after is comical at best. To each their own.

F&F is funny. It's entertaining but that's not Game. I respect their hustle. the kick outs are hilarious. The overall lack of receipts in the space is beyond boring. It sounds more like a echo chamber of fellas regurgitating the same thing as a blogger who hasn't pulled in decades. Beyond Troy I don't see anybody bringing any actual game value.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it feel like cheating? Why are you so desperate to be in a one on one relationship with a woman? This is validation and approval seeking behavior by you. This will turn women off faster than just about anything else.
+1

It's comical given this isn't a global perspective. it's only a western world view. men are getting girls and it's just the norm elsewhere. monogamy is the path men take who cannot get it any other way. no man with options would be needy for an ltr. it's the reason why I pushback on the premise here by Op. I respectfully disagree with OPS stance. men are lazy. too much puss or a lack thereof followed by 1 girl and he gives us the farm. it's pathetic. it's the same thing as married coaches on YouTube not infield but got some rubbish to shill. it's lazy at best. disingenuous to the max.