Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MrConfidences thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, fvck you.

Viper you come by and make this exact same fvcking post everyday.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Oh, fvck you.

Viper you come by and make this exact same fvcking post everyday.
Hmm... you don't know what your talking about, so guess what? I'm just ignoring you.
As for JesterX, thanks for actually being helpful.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, we actually have a lot in common Im slowly and steadily breaking my social phobia done lots of progress and Im still figuring it out, I dont want to give advice cause I havent completly figured it out, but if you want to ask me about stuff ask here or pm me or whatever.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
soniq said:
Man, don't jump to conclusions.

MrConfidence, you have to be comfortable with yourself first. Fix your inner game go to a website that places free downloads on it's webpage and searchh for the likes of Anthony Robbins, Earl Nightingale, and Kerry L. Johnson. These guys are each one the greatest inspirational speakers to ever live. They teach you to no longer worry about things you can't control but things you can control, that you must be persistant and not give up at the first sign of adversity, to look for the silver lining in everything, and last but not least believe in yourself.
I've told him all of this about a million times over MSN, now. He's just not doing it. Not amount of advice is going to help him unless he does it. It's always the same thing, over and over and over again.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try cognitive therapy. Just expose your self to alittle bit of the fear everyday bit by bit.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
I've told him all of this about a million times over MSN, now. He's just not doing it. Not amount of advice is going to help him unless he does it. It's always the same thing, over and over and over again.
No, you didn't, or else I would already know about it. Look rogers, if you're not even going to tell people the truth, why do you post? And for those who actually did help, I'm definitely going to use your advice.

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Try cognitive therapy. Just expose your self to alittle bit of the fear everyday bit by bit.

I believe this is the best way, because since you say your still not comfortable it's easier to start slow. You dont even have to start w/ talknig to a girl right away, just a stranger say at the supermarket, or a person shopping for soemthing.

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
My honest opinion, your looking into this WAY to deep. Is it really that hard to go up and talk to a person? No man, if you really wanted to go up and talk to them you could. Your saying "I don't have any friends", if you want friends you have to GO MAKE THEM.

If you want to improve your social skills, get off the internet first. Next, put it in your head that you DON'T give a FVCK, go after what you want and don't look back.

-LC

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Local Celebrity said:
My honest opinion, your looking into this WAY to deep. Is it really that hard to go up and talk to a person? No man, if you really wanted to go up and talk to them you could. Your saying "I don't have any friends", if you want friends you have to GO MAKE THEM.

If you want to improve your social skills, get off the internet first. Next, put it in your head that you DON'T give a FVCK, go after what you want and don't look back.

-LC
It actually is hard to just go up to people and talk. Walking up to that person isn't hard, but if you don't know that person very well, or at all, it's very hard to find something to talk about. If you approach the person, and say "Hey, how's it going?" the conversation will most likely get boring, if you can't find anything else to talk about after that.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Local Celebrity said:

-LC
You cant reason with Social phobia/anxiety its a psychological condition.
You have to untrain the mind to do the opposit. Its mainly introverts that have this problem not exoverts. What exoverts take for granted is not the same with introverts.
Its like guys who have war trauma flash backs. Its an unconscious reaction. Certain automatic anchors has to be reconditioned and replace with the behaviors that you want. (ever heard of Pavlov's experiment with dogs salivating?)

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socail anxiety/phobia is a psychological medical condition. There are certain medical drugs like beta blockers that can help with anxiety with some people. In combination with Cognitive therapy you can recondition your mind to behave the opposit that you normally do.

You can start off doing small simple things to get rid of the feelings of fear.
1.Asking for the time
2.Talking to store owners
3. Asking people for information/direction
etc.
Its a wheening process.

Then just work your way up to the more anxious stuff. Until you can go up to women without fear.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Socail anxiety/phobia is a psychological medical condition. There are certain medical drugs like beta blockers that can help with anxiety with some people. In combination with Cognitive therapy you can recondition your mind to behave the opposit that you normally do.

You can start off doing small simple things to get rid of the feelings of fear.
1.Asking for the time
2.Talking to store owners
3. Asking people for information/direction
etc.
Its a wheening process.

Then just work your way up to the more anxious stuff. Until you can go up to women without fear.
Alright, that's good advice, but I wouldn't really call it "anxiety". Like, sure there's a little nervous spark right before I approach a girl, but I wouldn't call it serious anxiety, I'm more afraid of what will happen during the approach. For instance, if I just had a question about something, I could go up to a girl, and ask her, with little hesistation, but when it comes to actually having conversation with the girl, and building interest, I'm not good at that. But yeah, I guess you could call that social anxiety.

Good examples, but those wouldn't exactly work in school.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to practice some routines then. Write a list of things to talk about.
Post or check out some of the posts giving info on approaches to a girl. Find out how to close too.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
No, you didn't, or else I would already know about it. Look rogers, if you're not even going to tell people the truth, why do you post? And for those who actually did help, I'm definitely going to use your advice.
You want to see my log files? My MSN conversations save automatically.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
You want to see my log files? My MSN conversations save automatically.
Doesn't even matter dude, your advice did not work for me. Actually, I contradict that, your advice on approaching worked, but all of that "Get away from girls, find a hobby, blah, blah" stuff didn't help.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Doesn't even matter dude, your advice did not work for me. Actually, I contradict that, your advice on approaching worked, but all of that "Get away from girls, find a hobby, blah, blah" stuff didn't help.
You are like the 95 pound freshman that tries a workout routine for two weeks, looks in the mirror, notices after two weeks he doesn't look like INSERT TOUGH GUY OF THE WEEK and then comes to the almighty conclusion that the routine is trashed.

Know why you are coming to us for help? Because we know more than you. You know we know more, we know we know more. To say that what we told you is wrong, is to say that we do not know more than you. So if we don't know more than you, why are you asking us for advice? Leave... again.

Moderators/Allen, if you really want him to never come back again: do a whois on his IP and tell his ISP that he has been spamming the forums for the past 5 months, banned 3 times and still comes back. That type of action violates every AUP and is guaranteed to get his account turned off.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are dreamx and viper the same?

Just curious. They might be.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is right.

I mean you still have to face your fears and get experience with girls eventually but that advice is for you own good.

Crossboss (I talked to dreamx before, and yeah he says he's viper.. but then they post for hours yelling at each other so if they are the same guy it's kinda sad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.