Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MrConfidences thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Just tell me another good seduction forum for posting my approaches, and I'll leave. Till' then, looks like you'll have to deal with me. I KNOW I'm not an attention whore, and if you're not going to believe me, than f*ck, what can I do? You're wrong, and you're to ignorant to change your opinion, or give me a chance to prove your opinion wrong. I didn't do nothing wrong, but you know what? If you want to be like that, I'll just find another place to get feedback on my approaches. How a guy like you becomes moderator, is beyond me. Honestly though, you must of told a whole bunch of lies to become a moderator.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ban this guy. You guys have given him enough chances.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
eminence said:
Just ban this guy. You guys have given him enough chances.
Yeah, you gave me like what? One chance. And I was banned before for trolling, and when I stop trolling, and start actually improving, what do you do? You start this bullsh*t. Then without warning, Vincent pulls this bullsh*t, and starts calling me "an attention whore", simply because he couldn't say, "MrConfidence, limit the amount of threads that you make, or you will be punished". Attention whore? No, I've got several other things I could be doing if I wanted attention. And besides? Can I control who post in my topics? No, and to tell you the truth, I really don't give a damn if I get "zero" replies. You know I'm not an attention whore, you just want to be stupid.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut... UP!!!

Dude... you're acting like a complete dumbass here. Just leave the site and save some face, PLEASE...

You've got nothing to gain by staying here now. Just go somewhere else... do a Google Search if you have to.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Shut... UP!!!

Dude... you're acting like a complete dumbass here. Just leave the site and save some face, PLEASE...

You've got nothing to gain by staying here now. Just go somewhere else... do a Google Search if you have to.
You're only right about thing here, I should leave this site. I'm obviously too cool to be wasting my time with you guys. If someone with power wants to be a dumbass than I can't help but do anything but leave. You guys aren't even worth the 5 minutes I took to type this.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
You're only right about thing here, I should leave this site. I'm obviously too cool to be wasting my time with you guys. If someone with power wants to be a dumbass than I can't help but do anything but leave. You guys aren't even worth the 5 minutes I took to type this.
This is not a personal attack, so please don't interpret it that way.

I just have one question for you.

You say you don't care about the site.

But then you continuously stick around responding and attacking others who agree with Vincent.

Then you tell off Docs for "taking this too seriously" when you yourself appear to be taking the site too seriously with the amount of arguing and self-defence you put into the many many posts you have here.

Then you tell everyone that you're "too cool" for them, yet you still ask for their help and advice in many threads.

Does that make sense to you?

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
This is not a personal attack, so please don't interpret it that way.

I just have one question for you.

You say you don't care about the site.

But then you continuously stick around responding and attacking others who agree with Vincent.

Then you tell off Docs for "taking this too seriously" when you yourself appear to be taking the site too seriously with the amount of arguing and self-defence you put into the many many posts you have here.

Then you tell everyone that you're "too cool" for them, yet you still ask for their help and advice in many threads.

Does that make sense to you?
I don't think it's taking it too seriously when it only takes like 30 seconds to write the post. And I never interpreted it as a personal attack you just assumed that's how I interpreted it. The point is, that Vincent doesn't know what he's talking about, and nor does anyone who believes him.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
I don't think it's taking it too seriously when it only takes like 30 seconds to write the post. And I never interpreted it as a personal attack you just assumed that's how I interpreted it.
I'm gonna chip in with my 2 cents.

MrConfidence, instead of talking about leaving, just do it. If you don't want to be here, then don't keep coming back.

It's pretty easy to make a decision, rather than sit around pondering if you want to continue childish arguements.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
I'm gonna chip in with my 2 cents.

MrConfidence, instead of talking about leaving, just do it. If you don't want to be here, then don't keep coming back.

It's pretty easy to make a decision, rather than sit around pondering if you want to continue childish arguements.
Childish arguments? What's there to argue? Vincent is wrong, the end. I know it's not hurting me taking 30 seconds out of my day to type this.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Childish arguments? What's there to argue? Vincent is wrong, the end.
Well done, you responded to the second part of my post.

Now, back to the original point. If you don't like it here, stop talking and leave. If you want to stay, stop talking about leaving.

I'm not trying to get at you, i'm just saying you're doing a lot of talking and thinking, but not much acting.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BAN THIS GUY! And lock the thread....every time I come and check here this post is always at the top, it might as well be stickied....this guy is just an attention wh*re whos seeking to get it online because he still can't figure out how to get it in the real world.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
eminence said:
BAN THIS GUY! And lock the thread....every time I come and check here this post is always at the top, it might as well be stickied....this guy is just an attention wh*re whos seeking to get it online because he still can't figure out how to get it in the real world.
Man, you are such an idiot. If I wanted to attention whore I would just make a bunch of different threads, and spam the forum. Don't call me the attention whore when YOU'RE the one replying. Stop replying to this thread and see if I give a damn. Haha, you're such a f*cking idiot, I mean do you obviously believe that I post here for attention? Well, I feel sorry for you. If I wanted attention there are thousands of different ways I could get it in real life. Besides, the only person I need to give attention to is MYSELF. Man, I can't believe I ever took advice from you idiots. I do agree with you on one thing though, this thread SHOULD either be locked, or deleted. I'm honored you guys care enough about this to ban me.

If you reply to this thread, you lose your right to call me an attention whore, because YOU'RE giving me attention.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
...And I never interpreted it as a personal attack you just assumed that's how I interpreted it.
Actually I meant don't take my post as a personal attack, not the other people's posts.

It wasn't an assumption about how you would interpret my post, it was merely a precautionary note for anyone that reads it, just in case of misinterpretation.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Stop giving me attention dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.